Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > PsychicSource.com

My Experience Psychic Source

<< < (2/2)

lightme:

--- Quote from: vanyct on August 04, 2011, 05:48:36 PM ---Oh no I've called many many psychics, and that's probably my frustration, that after speaking with so many I thought I found a real one because he picked up on things that I never mentioned to him or any other psychic.  I don't doubt their psychic ability, that's the only way they could of picked up on those details, what I'm questioning is if I'm being told the truth or are they only telling me what I want to hear so I will keep calling back.

--- End quote ---
Hi Vanyct, you said you had called many , care to share with us more? you only talk about ricky.

vanyct:
Let me see if I can remember all of them besides Ricky I also read with:
Penelope- she told me that I would meet a tall man who worked in finance or investment.  That was not what I wanted to hear, I wanted to her to tell me that things were going to be fine with my SM.  Maybe she picked up on that and then the reading turned to the situation with my SM and if I wanted was to be with him.  I answered yes and I'm not sure how it happened but the reading ended with if that's who I wanted to be with then that's what would happen. She was right, a few weeks afterwards I met a man who works in an investment firm (IT part), we talked, texted and went out a few times but nothing more ever came of it. Maybe I sabotaged the relationship because I'm fixated on this other person.
Caitlin- Had a very unique style of reading.  What amazed me about her is that she used the exact words/phrase to describe my SM that he had used to describe himself at one point.  She gave me a time line, which I cannot remember off the top of my head (I have all my notes at home) but it was something like communication would improve in 7 days and things would be better in two weeks and everything would work itself out by September. When the timeline did not start to come together like she said it would, I started looking at her reviews and she seems to give everyone the same timeline.  There were countless references to people commenting on how she said also told them things would happen to them on Tuesdays, and 7 days and in September. I try to hold off in leaving reviews for the readers, but after I saw that I did leave negative feedback for her.
Jenna-Was the first one I read with, she provided me a free email reading which I still have a copy of.  She also got a few things right about his personality and the current situation but her timeline was incorrect.
Janax- Is a highly rated psychic on their site.  She was a nice lady but the reading was very general, there was nothing in there that was really helpful to me.
Joseph: Read with him twice.  Very nice man who told me that if what I wanted was to be with this man, I would make it happen.  He saw things coming together for us the beginning of the summer. Needless to say that has not happened.
Lilly:  Also highly rated, also very nice.  Told me the same thing as everyone else.  Give him time; he care about you sees us together in the future.  If she did give me a time frame I either can’t remember what it was.  Back at that time I was not keeping notes.
Abby:  Same as Lilly, very nice but I can’t remember specifics.  All I do remember her saying is that this man really cares for me and she thought this one was the one for me.
** At the time I read with Abby and Lilly I found out my SM had a “friend” he was spending a lot of time with.  Both of them and every other psychic I have read with since then (Caitlin, Ricky, Joseph, Janx) have all told me that this is no one he cares about in a romantic way, they are only friends.  I have not been able to verify this one way or another, but they are still spending a lot of time together.  I guess when I find out the truth about this “friendship” is when I will find out how many of them are actually correct.
There are more but these are the “highly rated” ones who are supposed to be the best on their site.  I also tried Keen, but I’ll list those separately because I think I’ve rambled on enough for now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version