Author Topic: PSYCHIC ENCOUNTERS (BEST AND WORST ADVISORS) LET ME SAVE YOU SOME $$$  (Read 4491 times)

Offline Qu33n

At 99 cents a min you would think you were saving money but these psychics know how to keep you on the phone! Ive read with many of them and i have to say many are fakes! Im going to list the best and worst advisors to read with. Hopefully it saves you some time, money, and heartache. Ive had to deal with, reading with fake pyhchics

Worst:
Wayne: hes such a liar, he said my mom would contact me: 🤷🏻‍♀️ How?! Shes dead.
Orchid: she knows some things but lies to keep you on the phone: said my poi was coming to ky house? He lives in friggin oklahoma! Not happening
Ana: said my mom wished she could have done better: my mom was the best mom ever
Joyanna: supposed to be the “best” but just talked to her cats while i was on the phone
Arizona: made up stories about men who dont exist
Giuseppi- way off!
Anais-just no
Gabriella- not psychic gives common sense advice
Memphis- she is not psychic: milks you for information to regurgitate back to you.
List goes on! If you dont see someone up their ask me i may have read with them and i will tell you the truth.. if i havent then i bypassed them because of their bio or something.

***BEST***
Jupiter: made me cry he was so spot on with my POI. He is long winded and will keep you on the phone. So make sure you set the tone for timing that you will stay on the phone.
Agnes: while the jury is still out on predictions she is the only one that has given me tons of info with just birthdays and no back story she is good!
Darcy: same as agnes: shes preety young but this baby is was on point!!
Drake: is actually a reader for psychic source as well he can be a bit snarky but hes good. Hes always busy but hes good.
Bronx: hes funny and hes really good! He reads your energy well. If you call him and your in a rush he knows it and keeps it straight to the point. If your energy is comfortable it will be a much better reading and very funny.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 11:04:26 PM by Qu33n »

Offline Sparkle002

What sites are these readers on?

Offline Qu33n

They are all on psychic encounters (as per the title)

Offline Sparkle002

They are all on psychic encounters (as per the title)

Sorry I thought the title was implying your actual "psychic encounters" lol - I didn't know that was a site!
Thanks for the clarification

anything