Relationship Psychology Discussions > The Vent

DIVINE GUIDANCE 3 (MARIA)

(1/2) > >>

Qu33n:
She changed her story up one time with my POI decided to start acting “right” but other than that she reads from a very critical view. Shes one that i can say doesnt care about getting bad feedback because shes going to tell you the truth. Her predictions have panned out for me. Shes the type that will say, i told you so! Lol have you read with her and what has been your experience? Shes on KEEN.COM her rate is 1.99 btw

WinterElf:
Yah Maria is the BOMB.  I read with her when I was pining away for this guy. Everyone said he was the one but actually she picked up on him being a sexual deviant.  I mean, that could be a cold read but actually she was right about him. She sounded like she was disgusted when reading his energy.   I thought she was weird and just saying crap.

I came back later to her because she was one of the few right about this guy.  He was a deviant and said weird stuff to a number of people while we were talking.  I am amazed that she picked up on him. I never met anyone else like him in all my dating life that was on his perverted level.

She is kind but doesnt care what you think when she gives you the good info.

Cteebaby1:
Anybody else had readings with her ?

Krullisepic:
bumping this

Krullisepic:
Her prediction didn’t work out for you?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version