Author Topic: DIVINE GUIDANCE 3 (MARIA)  (Read 3199 times)

Offline Qu33n

DIVINE GUIDANCE 3 (MARIA)
« on: June 28, 2018, 10:40:57 PM »
She changed her story up one time with my POI decided to start acting “right” but other than that she reads from a very critical view. Shes one that i can say doesnt care about getting bad feedback because shes going to tell you the truth. Her predictions have panned out for me. Shes the type that will say, i told you so! Lol have you read with her and what has been your experience? Shes on KEEN.COM her rate is 1.99 btw

WinterElf

Re: DIVINE GUIDANCE 3 (MARIA)
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2019, 09:11:14 PM »
Yah Maria is the BOMB.  I read with her when I was pining away for this guy. Everyone said he was the one but actually she picked up on him being a sexual deviant.  I mean, that could be a cold read but actually she was right about him. She sounded like she was disgusted when reading his energy.   I thought she was weird and just saying crap.

I came back later to her because she was one of the few right about this guy.  He was a deviant and said weird stuff to a number of people while we were talking.  I am amazed that she picked up on him. I never met anyone else like him in all my dating life that was on his perverted level.

She is kind but doesnt care what you think when she gives you the good info.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 02:51:59 PM »
Anybody else had readings with her ?

Offline Krullisepic

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2023, 05:02:27 PM »
bumping this

Offline Krullisepic

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2023, 08:54:34 PM »
Her prediction didn’t work out for you?

Offline jinnymay

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2023, 01:00:49 PM »
I have  done a reading with this lady and she did accurately predict my job coming. She was able to tell what it would be like and where too. She saw I would move over it coming , I hadn't even planned for a move. She was not right on other things she told me like added information that I didnt question about but, she was pretty accurate on changing of events. Like the bigger aspects of the reading.

Offline Mina

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2023, 12:12:24 AM »
Ok I tried this advisor again… because she just reminds of straight shooter kind of curandera. I accidentally tried her on a different account and she repeated the exact same thing from two months ago. I ask her a question and it takes her a second to respond but then she gets more information… however she doesn’t see change in my situation, but I think she was right … le sigh

Offline Army

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2023, 06:27:59 AM »
I remember my reading with her I had once, months ago back in May.. she did pick up on the key behaviour of the person I asked about at the time.. but when I asked her a question of a future prediction with this person.. she asked me straight away, “how long have I known him for?” So then when I told her she gave straight away an answer based on that.. so I don’t know.. I remember I did like her, I did like the reading, but I don’t really remember the whole reading and quickly decided to question why she asked me that.. did she have to know how long I have know a person for? Idk… but I did like what she said a bit on the present..
But she also said he was happy and he has not been this happy in a long time when he told me he was very stressed at that time..so idk..

At least she got some key behaviours about him that could not have been guessed.  But as future predictions.. I Will wait and see..

Offline Mina

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2023, 05:55:05 PM »
Ok I tried this advisor again… because she just reminds of straight shooter kind of curandera. I accidentally tried her on a different account and she repeated the exact same thing from two months ago. I ask her a question and it takes her a second to respond but then she gets more information… however she doesn’t see change in my situation, but I think she was right … le sigh

Im going over my notes. Since I deleted my first posts.

On the first reading, she said something I cannot verify, which made feel she didn’t connect. At that time it seemed off and not exactly matching his personality. But her prediction of contact did happen just not the way I had hoped. My first impression is I found her snippy, blunt and kinda rude. Definitely not fan… initially.

The second reading made me cry but she was much kinder and gave me free minutes to help explain somethings.

This was my third reading and like said I accidentally put in money in my second account instead of where I initially read with her which she said some key aspects by verbatim, and didn’t remember me so I did like that because it was fresh read but repeated many things from first and second reads.

Yes she always ask initially some things how long I know POI and I didn’t want to lead with that. But she has always been consistent in saying he is not that serious yet once I say we dated she starts to spin this narrative of “well of course he likes you, he is very attracted to you, extremely attracted, but he’s not serious”. Something like that. So I always find this kind of hilarious but Laos so confusing!

I agree I can see the more information I give the more she gives of what you say? So that could be phishing or she does pick up more insight? I think she starts to pick up more insight with her guides or how she reads. I never mention the POI has kids and many ppl read this person like a single 20 yr versus someone in their late 40s with obligations and scheduled custody dates. So I felt she read him this way initially. (Ugh many advisors tend to read him this way, this bugs me a lot… I think a reader should be able to pick this up and I have yet to find one who does)

However, yes I do feel (and granted how I feel is not facts, just my biased perspective. So take that with a grain salt) that if I go to her in another month some thing will could change. I wonder if she could flip.

However, I am likely to try her again for work she seems to have key stand out reviews about this subject, and to re look this situation a little later. I think at the time of my third reading I was looking for blunt and harsh perspective which is why I read with her again… and maybe I wanted to hear that welp at least he is super attracted to me. So yes I do get hooked thinking that this still there, wanted to see if that changed.

Her energy to me …is definitely interesting, I can see why others have really liked her. She reminds me a bit of spiritminded and QofC18 - or like blunt “curandera”. She can be harsh but also really kind at the same time.

Offline Army

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2023, 08:56:13 PM »

Im going over my notes. Since I deleted my first posts.

On the first reading, she said something I cannot verify, which made feel she didn’t connect. At that time it seemed off and not exactly matching his personality. But her prediction of contact did happen just not the way I had hoped. My first impression is I found her snippy, blunt and kinda rude. Definitely not fan… initially.

The second reading made me cry but she was much kinder and gave me free minutes to help explain somethings.

This was my third reading and like said I accidentally put in money in my second account instead of where I initially read with her which she said some key aspects by verbatim, and didn’t remember me so I did like that because it was fresh read but repeated many things from first and second reads.

Yes she always ask initially some things how long I know POI and I didn’t want to lead with that. But she has always been consistent in saying he is not that serious yet once I say we dated she starts to spin this narrative of “well of course he likes you, he is very attracted to you, extremely attracted, but he’s not serious”. Something like that. So I always find this kind of hilarious but Laos so confusing!

I agree I can see the more information I give the more she gives of what you say? So that could be phishing or she does pick up more insight? I think she starts to pick up more insight with her guides or how she reads. I never mention the POI has kids and many ppl read this person like a single 20 yr versus someone in their late 40s with obligations and scheduled custody dates. So I felt she read him this way initially. (Ugh many advisors tend to read him this way, this bugs me a lot… I think a reader should be able to pick this up and I have yet to find one who does)

However, yes I do feel (and granted how I feel is not facts, just my biased perspective. So take that with a grain salt) that if I go to her in another month some thing will could change. I wonder if she could flip.

However, I am likely to try her again for work she seems to have key stand out reviews about this subject, and to re look this situation a little later. I think at the time of my third reading I was looking for blunt and harsh perspective which is why I read with her again… and maybe I wanted to hear that welp at least he is super attracted to me. So yes I do get hooked thinking that this still there, wanted to see if that changed.

Her energy to me …is definitely interesting, I can see why others have really liked her. She reminds me a bit of spiritminded and QofC18 - or like blunt “curandera”. She can be harsh but also really kind at the same time.

Thanks for this Mina..it’s good to read a proper experience with an advisor..

So she could not pick up your POI had kids?

I had a reading with a lady who picked up the woman around him deceiving him and this woman had two kids and was divorced…which was correct.. I’ll pm you who it was since you said your yet to find an advisor that could pick this up..

anything