Author Topic: DEREK NEWMAN  (Read 7138 times)

Offline fiveseven

Re: DEREK NEWMAN
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2018, 01:15:56 AM »
i tried with Derek, out of lets say....10 psycics that i asked, he was the only person to say no. i do feel like we didnt connect, because he didnt get anything right when we talked.
i paid for the 30min session on his personal site.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2018, 01:34:38 AM »
I believe he has a plant here, people come on here to lie about specifics and he gave me nothing, i tried him 2x, 10 & 15 mins.
Watch out people, ba karma, I even asked him to give me something specific so I can validate and he gave nothing.

i tried with Derek, out of lets say....10 psycics that i asked, he was the only person to say no. i do feel like we didnt connect, because he didnt get anything right when we talked.
i paid for the 30min session on his personal site.

ScorpioRising221

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2018, 08:59:57 AM »
I believe he has a plant here, people come on here to lie about specifics and he gave me nothing, i tried him 2x, 10 & 15 mins.
Watch out people, ba karma, I even asked him to give me something specific so I can validate and he gave nothing.

I used to ask readers to give me something to verify when I first started getting readings and I found it to be a waste of time cause it seemed like they’d feel put on the spot and a bit nervous. i found that  most of the time when a reader is accurate the reading itself would end up making sense to me in some way. Talking about a poi’s personality traits or behavior was usually confirmation enough for me to see if they connected.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 09:06:08 AM by ScorpioRising221 »

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2018, 02:51:49 PM »
He told me that my POI wasn't thinking of me.  It was a short call, no one has ever said that before.  After our call my POI blocked and then unblocked me.  So I'm pretty sure he was very wrong.  You don't block people you don't think about LOL!

Offline bmw609

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2018, 02:07:51 AM »

I used to ask readers to give me something to verify when I first started getting readings and I found it to be a waste of time cause it seemed like they’d feel put on the spot and a bit nervous. i found that  most of the time when a reader is accurate the reading itself would end up making sense to me in some way. Talking about a poi’s personality traits or behavior was usually confirmation enough for me to see if they connected.

I agree Scorpio..I learned that over the years. I know Derek may not be for all but he was great for me

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2018, 09:42:53 PM »
Just updating, he was ultimately wrong for me but was nice. May have been right about what’s going on with a guy, who knows,  but not about what would happen.

Offline Jukokai

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2018, 10:36:01 PM »
He tried guessing multiple things asking question and failed my test of seeing if he is legit.NOT worth the money

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2018, 12:40:57 PM »
Ditto

He tried guessing multiple things asking question and failed my test of seeing if he is legit.NOT worth the money

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2019, 09:06:31 PM »
I found Derek New is now on PS as Psychic Calvin x3269