Author Topic: I'm convinced my POI will reappear  (Read 9604 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: I'm convinced my POI will reappear
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2019, 09:04:51 PM »
I have despised every Cancer man I have ever dated. For me they are manipulative and clingy. Both ended up stalking me in a scary, mentally ill way...like, think restraining order material.

My son's father was a Cancer. He was a compulsive liar. Like big time. He was emotionally distant but man did he lie badly. He also was very depressed a lot after I left him and remained bitter toward me ever since. He even accused our son of betraying him when my son wanted to come back and live with me again. He hardly ever speaks to my son to this day. This happened when my son was 13 years old. He's now 24 years old. His father is a right piece of shit.

My mother is a Cancer and she too is a compulsive liar and very very selfish in every single way. Very emotionally distant and cold, but with my brother, she's totally opposite. She's warm and caring and will do anything for him that he wants. With me, not even close. I call her out on her bullshit though. I never used to. But I got tired of the guilt trips and manipulation. So I started doing it. I took on most of my dad's traits. He was a full on Aries. Lol. But my dad always kept it real. No lies. No manipulation. Just some straight up punch you in the face type truth. I always appreciated and admired it. Although I wish his delivery method had been a bit less angry and volatile.

I had a male friend who was a Cancer and omfg this guy.......his whole life was a lie. He would lie and say he was hanging out with famous people and doing tours with them. Lie about his jobs, which he would never hold one down longer than about a month. I mean, this dude just whoa. But he was funny as shit. Lol.

I never did date another full on Cancer after my son's father. And I didn't think the Cancer rising part of my ex would effect him so damn much but my goodness it sure did cause typically Aries don't lie like that. Idk what happened to this dude.

My ex's ex wife is a Scorpio and boy did she get his ass good. She was silent about all the moves she made and struck just at the right time. He is still butt hurt over it to this day. But hey, I don't blame his ex wife at all. He made her crazy too for a time. Poor woman.

I’ve always found Aries folks to be straight up!!! #truthttraits

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2019, 02:19:01 AM »
I am sooo lost and intrigued at the same time .. @fidget I’m sooo excited for you. My guy is also a damn Aquarius and girls I’m a cancer. And I have a very hard shell (but am emotional underneath it all). Tricky.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2019, 02:25:09 PM »
I’m a taurus, poi is libra. I’m hoping that’s good lol

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2019, 02:58:45 PM »
I'm life path 7 also although I'm not sure what that means. I don't know that I buy into numerology much. I guess I feel about the same about it as astrology, interesting, cool, but not sure what to really do with it/haven't studied it much.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2019, 06:05:57 PM »
I'm life path 7 also although I'm not sure what that means. I don't know that I buy into numerology much. I guess I feel about the same about it as astrology, interesting, cool, but not sure what to really do with it/haven't studied it much.

It's actually really neat and interesting, even if not a believer, it's fun to look into! Maybe look up life path 7. A lot of times the path of a 7 is solo. Either we don't get married at all.......or we do much much later in life. We're usually on a solo journey though and it's a highly spiritual and philosophical path. We tend to be loners or lone wolves doing these behind the scenes...........but at the same time there are times when we like to appear in public lol. It's a strange life path for sure :p

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2019, 06:34:08 PM »

It's actually really neat and interesting, even if not a believer, it's fun to look into! Maybe look up life path 7. A lot of times the path of a 7 is solo. Either we don't get married at all.......or we do much much later in life. We're usually on a solo journey though and it's a highly spiritual and philosophical path. We tend to be loners or lone wolves doing these behind the scenes...........but at the same time there are times when we like to appear in public lol. It's a strange life path for sure :p

I went and looked up some of the other things mentioned in the thread, "soul urge" 2, expression number 7, personality number 5. I have no idea what any of that means.  ;D

went

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2019, 06:59:02 PM »
@MP and @ladya - can you tell me where I find all of this stuff?  I am very interested...

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2019, 07:03:50 PM »
You have to calculate each number separately it tells you what that means. I'm going to paste a link here to a site that's wonderful for that. It has a calculator for each number that you want to know about. You just input your bday for some numbers and your full birth name for other numbers. Enjoy ladies!!!!

https://seventhlifepath.com/

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2019, 08:32:32 PM »
@MP and @lady - Your life path number = 6 + 3 + 3 = 12/3 - so which is my number? 

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2019, 09:43:53 PM »
@MP and @lady - Your life path number = 6 + 3 + 3 = 12/3 - so which is my number?

You're a life path 3 hun. It's the single digit number that's the lifepath.......HOWEVER, there are master numbers like 11, 22, and 33. So someone may be a life path 4 but the way their numbers added up it came to 22.......so then they would have a combination of a 4 and 22............but for yours, it is exclusively a lifepath 3.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2019, 09:47:05 PM »

You're a life path 3 hun. It's the single digit number that's the lifepath.......HOWEVER, there are master numbers like 11, 22, and 33. So someone may be a life path 4 but the way their numbers added up it came to 22.......so then they would have a combination of a 4 and 22............but for yours, it is exclusively a lifepath 3.

I am a 7 too :(

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2019, 10:48:55 PM »
I’m a life path 19/1 so 1 and my bf is also a 19/1...does this mean anything?

Theres a section you can check compatibility - im a 3 and poi is a 2...  i read about it

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2019, 11:04:45 PM »
I am 7 and POI is a 4. It says we have good compatibility also.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2019, 04:05:58 AM »
I’m a life path 19/1 so 1 and my bf is also a 19/1...does this mean anything?

I'd say it's a pretty good match......only challenge may be that since 1's typically like to manage and control things..........it may be a bit of a clash there lol. Otherwise, pretty good match!

Offline Jellybean

« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2019, 07:13:06 AM »
I am a life path 9 and the ex is 22/4

This is what the website says:
The successful pairing of these two numbers is very rare, and important differences will have to be addressed and accepted by both of you if you want this relationship to last. The two numbers usually don't connect, and rarely see eye to eye. If you have a successful relationship, this usually indicates that other numbers in your numerological chart play a significant enough of a role to overcome this particular incompatible combination.

No wonder the relationship was always followed with growing pains and the heart hurting

anything

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
Back