Author Topic: DEREK NEWMAN  (Read 7084 times)

Offline Car_fanatic

DEREK NEWMAN
« on: June 28, 2018, 03:15:04 PM »
So, at the advice of a friend (she's basically an addict lol), I just tried out this guy. I thought he was new b/c he doesn't have many reviews but it turns out he's been on Keen for at least 5 years and has a positive rating.  He hit the nail on the head with picking up on the situation that it was the first time I got goosebumps from a reading! He was very fast and could pick up on my being hesitant about asking specific questions. One question he basically answered as if he could see my expression and know what I was thinking! Although he does not do specific timelines, which I actually prefer, he did tell me when he was getting a strong energy which did align with others but I have yet to know if that's accurate. He has a very comforting personality and I'm glad I can add another male to the roster on my list. I like to mix it up as much as I can. Anyone else have any experiences to share about him? He hasn't been mentioned much before. I think once or twice.

Offline ShootingStar

Re: DEREK NEWMAN
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 04:52:14 PM »
Just tried him, super nice guy. Only time will tell though!

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 05:02:41 PM »
I have read with him and he is excellent! I actually found him on Shay parkers website. He is really great and can pick up little details. He doesn't like to give time frames but has given small contact predictions and has been spot on.  Can't say major predictions yet.

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 05:59:43 PM »
I have read with him and he is excellent! I actually found him on Shay parkers website. He is really great and can pick up little details. He doesn't like to give time frames but has given small contact predictions and has been spot on.  Can't say major predictions yet.
I love that he is personable. I always said, at least if they're wrong, I do or did get comfort in talking to them. He has been the most accurate for me with picking up the present.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2018, 06:26:26 PM »
I talked to him once and he made no predictions but spent about 5 minutes talking about how he was correct about this one thing so that I should trust him. Then he gave me advice.

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2018, 06:28:34 PM »
I talked to him once and he made no predictions but spent about 5 minutes talking about how he was correct about this one thing so that I should trust him. Then he gave me advice.
Was he correct in the end about that "one thing"?

Offline scarlora

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2018, 06:52:48 PM »
Was he correct in the end about that "one thing"?

He said I see alcohol around him. I said yes, he has a side job as a bartender. 

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2018, 02:44:55 PM »
He was correct when he said my POI was very stressed at the moment, it has to do with work. POI told me this week was "awful" and "really tough", so he was correct about that. MsLisaM got that he was really stressed at work this week too.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2018, 03:38:13 PM »
Talked to him for the first time a few days ago, seemed pretty legit. Any updates?

Offline calibabe

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2018, 07:40:25 PM »
Was so sure about contact in Aug, when I contacted him that it didn't happen he just pushed the date another month.  Hes really nice but that disappointed me.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2018, 08:32:28 PM »
Anyone get this email from him recently?
Hello Everyone,

I hope this email finds you well. I just wanted to touch bases and let everyone know if you have an issue regarding my services, please feel free to reach out to me and I will try to resolve it the best way I can. If you feel that I haven't explained a situation thorougly, email me and I can send minutes or finish answering via email. I take pride in delivering quality and great customer service hence the reason I have a policy in place to make sure everyone is satisified.

I noticed while working online, my experience is much different vs. when I'm working with clients through my private practice. While on Keen, I feel rush because I'm trying to be mindful of everyone's time. When I'm feeling rushed, I become anxious and nervous. There are days when I can't throw in other specific details to let you know that I'm connected such as describing your childhood home, or connecting to a loved one who has passed because of time issues.

I try to give everyone the same experience that I give my private clients; but most days there are callers who reach out to me with only 3 minutes to talk.

As always, thank you for your support!

Have a good evening,

Derek

Offline astrogirl90tron

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2018, 10:18:48 PM »
He has a website: https://www.dereknewmanjr.com

I looked at his prices the highest is $995 for 1 hour 30 minutes.

On Keen he’s $4.99/min a price I’m not always willing to shell out unless I know for certain they are legit.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2018, 10:46:19 PM »
Anyone get this email from him recently?
Hello Everyone,

I hope this email finds you well. I just wanted to touch bases and let everyone know if you have an issue regarding my services, please feel free to reach out to me and I will try to resolve it the best way I can. If you feel that I haven't explained a situation thorougly, email me and I can send minutes or finish answering via email. I take pride in delivering quality and great customer service hence the reason I have a policy in place to make sure everyone is satisified.

I noticed while working online, my experience is much different vs. when I'm working with clients through my private practice. While on Keen, I feel rush because I'm trying to be mindful of everyone's time. When I'm feeling rushed, I become anxious and nervous. There are days when I can't throw in other specific details to let you know that I'm connected such as describing your childhood home, or connecting to a loved one who has passed because of time issues.

I try to give everyone the same experience that I give my private clients; but most days there are callers who reach out to me with only 3 minutes to talk.

As always, thank you for your support!

Have a good evening,

Derek

Yes I got it.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2018, 11:49:51 PM »
He could not give me one single validation on anything, I asked about when someone was going to move  he said October, unfortunately nope

He has a website: https://www.dereknewmanjr.com

I looked at his prices the highest is $995 for 1 hour 30 minutes.

On Keen he’s $4.99/min a price I’m not always willing to shell out unless I know for certain they are legit.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2018, 12:02:29 AM »
He asked who has a cat. Like everyone knows somebody with a cat. Sheesh. My 8 year old could say that.

anything