Author Topic: Bad psychic readings that make you laugh!  (Read 4062 times)

Offline Dreamer23

Bad psychic readings that make you laugh!
« on: June 28, 2018, 01:46:55 AM »
Have you ever had a really bad psychic reading that it was so fake that you had to laugh about it?

I had a phone reading once with a very famous psychic from my country and first thing she told me is: you have a daughter!
I felt so bad contradicting her but I had to...I said: no, I don't...I have no kids at all.
She then goes: you will have a daughter!
LOL
And then she says: Oh I see you having twins!
Umm...okay...that's fantastic...if that were to happen, great. But currently I'm not in a relationship so the chances of me having kids anytime soon are pretty slim. This reading was last year...and nope, no kids yet.

I always feel bad contradicting a psychic because I want to be nice and courteous to them, I don't know why. I think I am a little afraid of them. But after I got off the phone with this psychic I started laughing...everything she said was NOT from my life lol.

Offline Deedee123

Re: Bad psychic readings that make you laugh!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 01:54:50 AM »
Yes! I talked to someone on Keen, I think her name was Psychic Mom or something. It was in regards to an ex and she said “I see the number 5, how does this relate to you?” I’m like... I really don’t know. She didn’t say anything with the number... then said the week my ex was in town, he’d propose.... like what the f.

I left her a negative review and she blocked me. She’s popular on keen though. Maybe she just didn’t work well with me.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 01:57:08 AM by Deedee123 »

Offline mignnone

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 02:27:19 AM »
I read with her long time ago. Don’t even read the readings so obviously not worth remembering.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 02:29:38 AM »
I read with her long time ago. Don’t even read the readings so obviously not worth remembering.

Yeah, I hung up on her. Her reviews on Keen are pretty great though... maybe she didn’t connect with me and made crap up.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2018, 08:04:52 AM »
I had tones of bad readings, but one particularly stands out. It was Sunny of sun Pixies from Dixie. OMG! It was insane reading. It was like Bollywood movie  :o

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2018, 02:11:29 PM »

Yeah, I hung up on her. Her reviews on Keen are pretty great though... maybe she didn’t connect with me and made crap up.

They all have like 97% 5 star reviews on Keen, but none of them have ever worked for me. They write their own reviews, and people probably leave positive reviews because they gave them positive outcomes and they're excited.

Once a psychic named Linda on CP asked me several questions including the city the POI lives in, his occupation, and a ton of other stuff before answering my question. After I told her what the occupation was, she said "He's screwing around behind your back too."

The question I had initially asked is if he would pursue me for a relationship, not if he was cheating on me. She then went into a long negative spiel about how he was screwing all of these other women, etc.

I didn't get in a relationship with the POI, but that had to be one of the worst advisors I had ever spoken to on CP that didn't give a fairy tale outcome. She asked like literally 10 questions before answering my question.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2018, 02:13:44 PM »
I've had a few that were so bad they were funny...had one a few weeks ago on purple ocean..during the sale for $5.  He told me that POI would be engaged in a month and a half, LMAO..literally impossible. 

candiednut

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2018, 02:19:02 PM »

They all have like 97% 5 star reviews on Keen, but none of them have ever worked for me. They write their own reviews, and people probably leave positive reviews because they gave them positive outcomes and they're excited.

Once a psychic named Linda on CP asked me several questions including the city the POI lives in, his occupation, and a ton of other stuff before answering my question. After I told her what the occupation was, she said "He's screwing around behind your back too."

The question I had initially asked is if he would pursue me for a relationship, not if he was cheating on me. She then went into a long negative spiel about how he was screwing all of these other women, etc.

I didn't get in a relationship with the POI, but that had to be one of the worst advisors I had ever spoken to on CP that didn't give a fairy tale outcome. She asked like literally 10 questions before answering my question.

Linda has like no good testimonials, has been on CP for years and still at $4. Why didn't they fire her?

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2018, 03:49:25 PM »

Linda has like no good testimonials, has been on CP for years and still at $4. Why didn't they fire her?

Besides the fairy tale readers like Abrielle and Aliza who told me the guy was in love with me despite the fact he had been ignoring me, yeah she had to be the worst. I guess as long as they're making money, it doesn't matter how many complaints they get, and that's why they don't post negative reviews for the public to see.

Offline njlady

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2018, 04:18:12 PM »
This one happened maybe 15 years ago, at least.  I called a listing on Keen about my dog, who was very depressed after his mom (my other dog) died.  The reader thought I was calling about a guy.  I was.  My dog was a boy.  Does he have brown  hair.  Yes!  I still think she is talking about my dog.  He loves you very much.  Yes, I know he does.  I love him more than anything.  I start sobbing.  It keeps going on like this for a few minutes until she asks when the last time I had contact was and I tell her he is laying on my feet.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2018, 04:51:51 PM »
This one happened maybe 15 years ago, at least.  I called a listing on Keen about my dog, who was very depressed after his mom (my other dog) died.  The reader thought I was calling about a guy.  I was.  My dog was a boy.  Does he have brown  hair.  Yes!  I still think she is talking about my dog.  He loves you very much.  Yes, I know he does.  I love him more than anything.  I start sobbing.  It keeps going on like this for a few minutes until she asks when the last time I had contact was and I tell her he is laying on my feet.

I am
Crying LOL . It's hilarious 😂

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2018, 04:53:25 PM »

lmaoooooooo

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2018, 07:27:58 PM »

Ohhh my goodness...what did she say to that???

Offline njlady

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2018, 07:40:52 PM »

Ohhh my goodness...what did she say to that???

It was more of my moment of realization that she didn't know I was talking about my dog and that this wasn't a "he left me 5 years ago but when is he gonna call me?" kind of call. I kind of said "Uh, he's my dog. His mom was my other dog." and ended the call.