Author Topic: Advicebyann22  (Read 4347 times)

Offline Yt5587

Advicebyann22
« on: June 27, 2018, 05:24:18 PM »
I noticed she doesn’t have a thread. Or maybe I didn’t see it lol but I also really like Ann. Anyone else try her?

Offline dascallie

Re: Advicebyann22
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2018, 04:38:57 AM »
Just got a reading with her, she was fantastic, super accurate---and her rate is so reasonable. A must-try for sure!

Offline Kate

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2018, 10:26:17 AM »
Just got a reading with her, she was fantastic, super accurate---and her rate is so reasonable. A must-try for sure!

My own experience - I used to read with AdviceByAnn a lot (last year) - she could be, and also seem, very very accurate with details - but I have to tell you, she was not accurate with predictions with me, and when I reconnected with my POI, I realised that many of the details she had shared, were also not precisely on point. She also didn't pick up that he was involved with another woman.. so I never returned to her.  I think she has a talent for sure - just not sure I would advise people to try her...

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2018, 03:28:35 AM »
anyone else read with Ann? Your experiences?

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2018, 05:03:19 AM »
Just giving this a bump, seeing if anyone else had any experiences they'd like to share :)

Offline skyline

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2018, 05:54:50 PM »
Just giving this a bump, seeing if anyone else had any experiences they'd like to share :)

She has a conversational style, very easy to talk to. Like a good friend.

Wished her predictions had come true, because she's affordable and someone you feel comfortable talking to about anything.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2018, 07:20:18 PM »
I did in August based on the recommendations here I think. In my notes nothing she said transpired.

Other comments are correct about her conversationalist style and being nice and easy to talk to.
I don't even know if she tries to focus because she was very wrong. Just off.

She is overpriced at $2.25 per minute.

Offline Kate

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2018, 12:48:22 AM »
I did in August based on the recommendations here I think. In my notes nothing she said transpired.

Other comments are correct about her conversationalist style and being nice and easy to talk to.
I don't even know if she tries to focus because she was very wrong. Just off.

She is overpriced at $2.25 per minute.

Spoke to her a bit last year.. she seemed to pick up details from the information I already had that was accurate.. maybe she was reading from my knowledge, not my POIs.. because when I reconnected with him, most (if not all) of what she said was rubbish.. sorry, because she is nice, and the cost is a lot cheaper than others.. but I still advocate only two readers on Keen who work for me, Cookie and QoC.. anyone else has only got random hits at best..

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2018, 09:17:36 PM »
Thanks guys well that sucks.   I was hoping she was right. She picked up on details no one else had before which really impressed me.  So I was hopeful about everything else she said.  Her reviews are good.   

Offline Mimi07

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2020, 02:48:09 AM »
Has anyone read with this reader AdvicebyAnn 22?

anything