Author Topic: Psychic Lance  (Read 6489 times)

Offline Deedee123

Psychic Lance
« on: June 27, 2018, 05:45:33 AM »
Has anyone read with him? If so, how’d it turn out? I read with him a few months ago and still waiting for predictions to play out

Offline ahenry004

Re: Psychic Lance
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 03:48:27 PM »
Hello, I 've read with him a few times. I hate to burst your bubble but hes a fake, a complete fake nothing he told me was even close to being accurate. I just hung up. a few years later i read with him again and nothing he said happen. :-(, im sorry

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 03:02:05 PM »
A lot of what he’s said resonates with my reading from Yona for future events. He said I’ll meet someone at the end of the this year (he described him as shorter and older) which Yona said I’ll meet someone through a work capacity. This hasn’t happened yet.

He also said I’ll be getting a huge amount of money next year... I’m re-enlisting in the military for 20k and will get the money next July.

I’m upset I didn’t record the reading but I did jot down notes after the call because I was driving.

I’ll update if I meet this guy through a work capacity.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 03:04:26 PM »
He also said August 5th I’ll get good news, something Leanne said as well.

It was my nursing exam score, I scored advanced. So yeah, good news!

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2018, 08:09:37 PM »
I’m glad he’s working out for you! For me he was horrible. Asknow has a monthly membership 40 dollars for 20 minutes with top rated advisors. I spoke to him a few times but he was so fake that I can’t even explain it.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2018, 08:30:28 PM »
Aw really? I mean he picked out things for me that has happened so far like the good news, but there’s definitely more to come for me to ensure his predictions were right. He even gave me one for 7 years from now. And told me to buy the house in 2022...

Offline Gogo56

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2019, 02:40:35 AM »
He is completely fake psychic. I asked him about my poi. He was wrong with everything about him. He kept changing the topic to there was a new perycoing in .. blah blah

Offline Vanno

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2019, 04:17:24 PM »
Lance does a whole lot of astrology stuff and although a lot of the stuff rings true, some of it seemed iffy. I liked his reading style, though. He doesn't waste a lot of time,

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2019, 06:14:05 PM »
His photo is a mess lol...but he was nice man. One thing he said was right but I would not call again. He is was on nice.

Offline gwdwantstotalk

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2019, 08:10:17 PM »
Absolutely stay away.

Offline Gogo56

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2019, 03:32:14 AM »
He is fake . He couldn’t get anything right. Don’t waste money