Author Topic: Psychic Advisor Tamika  (Read 11518 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Psychic Advisor Tamika
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2018, 12:06:22 AM »
That’s a shame. I thought my reading was really good. Now I’m disappointed

Offline Kat23

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2018, 12:21:39 AM »
Predictions didn't happen.

If the prediction is about communication, contact,....then it did come to pass... you sent a message to your POI...

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2018, 01:43:39 AM »
Actually no. She said he would call and ask for a face to face get together during the first week of December. Yeah I wished him a Happy Thanksgiving 2 weeks before. I guess free will threw off a prediction. Lol
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 01:59:36 AM by Fidget1028 »

Offline Kat23

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2018, 02:29:14 AM »
Actually no. She said he would call and ask for a face to face get together during the first week of December. Yeah I wished him a Happy Thanksgiving 2 weeks before. I guess free will threw off a prediction. Lol

No..not free will...whenever he wants to call you, he falls asleep... that damn toxic turkey is still in his system.... that's why he hasn't reach out for a face to face meeting....

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2018, 02:44:27 AM »
Gaha

ladya

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2018, 04:51:28 AM »

No..not free will...whenever he wants to call you, he falls asleep... that damn toxic turkey is still in his system.... that's why he hasn't reach out for a face to face meeting....

lmfao

Offline starGazer

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2018, 03:10:53 AM »
When are everyone else’s predictions for? Anyone else have an update?

The one I had that was supposed to be last week didn’t occur. I have another for around next week, and that one, just like the first one, I don’t want to happen lol

Last week’s prediction was about a concern over me being on a dating site. Am I still on the dating site? Yes, POI and I aren’t formally anything so I don’t want all my attention on him. But he hasn’t brought up a concern over it with me. I either avoided this by being less active on there, delayed it, or POI did have an issue with it but didn’t tell me about it.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2019, 11:11:52 PM »
I’ve never read with her, but curious how predictions have panned out for others since people seem so impressed with her accuracy.

Offline starGazer

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2019, 04:58:28 PM »
I reread with her to see if the major predictions were consistent and a lot of them were.
She picked up on POI’s traits again and provided some new info compared to last time.
I’ve gotten to know POI a bit better now so some of the things she said are in line with what I know about him.

As I said before the first prediction I had was about an issue over me being on the dating site still and the other smaller prediction was about him saying something that would hurt my feelings. I did not want these to happen haha and they haven’t so far.

The rest of her predictions for me are major predictions but they’re a few months out.

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2019, 02:26:17 PM »
Does she have her own site?

Offline LetItBe123

« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2019, 08:06:57 PM »
Not that I know of, but if you get in her queue the wait shouldn’t be too long. I’ve spoken to her three times and even though she doesn’t remember me she always gives the same outlook and predictions.
Anyone else have updates on her?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2019, 10:04:01 PM »
Any updates on this reader?

Offline bazzer

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2019, 07:30:14 AM »
Update:

She was definitely wrong for me.

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2019, 08:32:20 AM »
She picked up poi and current situation perfectly. Never got so many validations without me saying anything at all. But reading through the reviews here seems she isn’t great with predictions?

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2019, 07:34:07 AM »
Any updates on predictions?

anything