Author Topic: Psychics that are good with future predictions?  (Read 3071 times)

Offline sgupta23

Psychics that are good with future predictions?
« on: January 27, 2021, 12:10:05 PM »
I read on the forums most of them are good with what is going on currently, what are some psychics that I can find in today's date that are accurate with future predictions that could even extend to 1 or 2 years?

Offline Anon

Re: Psychics that are good with future predictions?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2021, 12:35:13 PM »
Unfortunately, I've found, it's non of the Phone Line psychics. - Most - e.g: California Psychics, Michelle Knight etc won't publish negative testimonials either. Despite them having real dross on there. It seems, the more money they charge, the more rubbish they become. They're raking it in. Maybe something in it.

Offline Esse

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2021, 02:59:56 PM »
I agree, i've had several readings on Keen, CP, Michelle Knight and Elizabeth Rose over the past couple of years and have had only had one small prediction happen out of all of them.  Kisha and Micah used to be on Keen but read through clairvoyantchat now - they are better but still have only been 50% right for me.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2021, 03:16:56 PM »
Unfortunately, all the psychics that I tried were only good with present. None of them were accurate with future predictions not even the heavy hitters like Kisha, Cookie, Matilda, etc

anything