Author Topic: When predictions don't happen  (Read 7045 times)

Offline Dreamer23

When predictions don't happen
« on: June 24, 2018, 02:48:30 PM »
Hi,

I just wanted to share with you my thoughts on why predictions may not happen and how not to feel powerless about it.

1. Psychics don't know everything and they don't get everything right. I think if you accept this as truth then you might have an easier time with predictions that do not happen.
2. Everybody has free will. So let's say that there is a high possibility for an outcome to happen, but with someone's free will, then that outcome may not happen after all. It's no one's fault...not the psychic, not the POI, not you...it's just things can change, people can make different decisions at any second.
3. This is a lesson, we go through lessons in life to grow as a soul. Maybe this is all for a purpose, all the pain, all the suffering, it's here to teach us something. Even the psychics who predicted something that didn't happen, even that has a purpose in your growth as a soul.
4. On a positive note...the future can always change, things can turn around, the psychics may actually be right but the thing they predicted may not happen in 2 months but maybe in 2 years, or 20 years. So maybe it was all true, and all these hurdles are meant for you to grow, to understand what it is to love, yourself, others, what it is to make a choice to either walk away or stay. It's all for a purpose and it will all be revealed at the right time.
5. I don't think psychics are meaning to harm us by selling fairy tales, I feel that most psychics try to help and they say what they see and feel, etc. In fact, every person is trying to do their best, including the POI that may not be in your life, they are all trying to figure things out, to make the best decisions, to contribute to the world in some way, to live their lives in their most authentic way possible.

When you choose not to blame anyone, including yourself, you feel much better. It is all a lesson anyway.

Offline Sag78

Re: When predictions don't happen
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 03:54:47 PM »
I prone to think I believe in destiny , otherwise what a point to call a psychic and spend money? Free will can change or extend things for some period of time , but not outcome. Btw, it is not a statement , this is just what I lean to think at the moment .

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 04:47:02 PM »
I really am starting to think psychic readings are pointless...just setting yourself up for disappointment in most cases. I started getting readings to see if a certain thing would happen between me and a POI. The disappointment and heartbreak that follows when you see things going in an opposite direction is just not healthy for anyone.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2018, 05:38:18 PM »
I really am starting to think psychic readings are pointless...just setting yourself up for disappointment in most cases. I started getting readings to see if a certain thing would happen between me and a POI. The disappointment and heartbreak that follows when you see things going in an opposite direction is just not healthy for anyone.

I agree, I've been through that. I think that false hope is worse than having no hope or being neutral. But I saw it as a lesson learned. I had that happen to me, where something completely opposite happened of what I was told and it was very hard to swallow. I saw it as a lesson learned and how not to rely 100% on what somebody else is saying when there is no actual proof.

So in hindsight,I felt that the hardship I went through because of that was a lesson that I had to learn, and maybe the hard way.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2018, 06:55:19 PM »
I have been reading with Psychics first time in my life since May 2017, i would say that i came across almost all readers mentioned here on this forum from best to worst

He probably won’t divorce, esp if there are kids or financial entanglements. It’s a hard lesson but try to move in now, for your own mental health.

I’m with you on the religious aspect, I was raised the same way.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 08:03:21 PM by sawthelight »

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2018, 07:21:20 PM »
Hello all.  I felt the need to reply to this post.  As a wife who’s been cheated on and been fed lies, I felt the need to share my story.  The only thing you need to trust is your intuition.

I’m telling you from a wife’s perspective; he isn’t going to leave her and even if he does, he will treat you the same way he did his wife probably even worse.  I am currently going through a divorce and my ex’s current mistress or fiancé posted pics of him and their status all over social media claiming their love for each other.  She eventually took it down because I’m sure he told her to do so, but it was damaging and hard.  My ex was feeding her bad stories about me while at the same time doing his best to get back with me.  Sending messages, calling, saying he’s changed, etc.  After years of abuse and torment, I finally got the courage to file and serve him.  Even now with being served, he is still trying to get back with me.  Ladies, please trust and believe, he’s never going to leave his wife nor stop loving her.  He’ll feed you lies about her just to get your sympathy and make her look bad in your eyes.  You are just filling up his time.  And please trust and believe that there’s a couple of other women doing the same.  I won’t say men like this can’t change; they’re just being given options to fulfill their needs.  Peace.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2018, 07:30:57 PM »
And could you really trust the guy after knowing he was married when met. I mean, every time he ran late or didn’t answer a call you would be wondering.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2018, 07:35:44 PM »
@sawthelight

yes there are a lot of such things but i know for a fact that his life is hell.
He is very secretive doesnt share details at all but i know for a fact from trusted resources that he would just pay off everything for his peace of mind.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2018, 07:37:54 PM »
@sawthelight Exactly!  You don’t want to inherit her problem.

If he says that he can’t leave because of money or the children, he’s lying.  Please trust and believe when a man is truly done with his wife, there will be no question in your head about whether or not he’s leaving.  Men are quick and to the point; it’s us women that try to rationalize people’s actions and thoughts.  A true and ethical psychic would tell you the truth and not lead you blindly.  I really hate that most of these psychics weren’t truthful.  I have a psychic mentor who told me that most will feed you lies or tell you what you want to hear to keep you coming back.  I want to let you all know that there are ethical Psychics out there and most may not be featured in this forum.  You are all beautiful and are deserving of being loved honestly and wholeheartedly.  Karma is always at work and you don’t want to have that burden on your soul because the repercussions on you can reek havoc.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2018, 07:45:02 PM »
@sawthelight Exactly!  You don’t want to inherit her problem.

If he says that he can’t leave because of money or the children, he’s lying.  Please trust and believe when a man is truly done with his wife, there will be no question in your head about whether or not he’s leaving.  Men are quick and to the point; it’s us women that try to rationalize people’s actions and thoughts.  A true and ethical psychic would tell you the truth and not lead you blindly.  I really hate that most of these psychics weren’t truthful.  I have a psychic mentor who told me that most will feed you lies or tell you what you want to hear to keep you coming back.  I want to let you all know that there are ethical Psychics out there and most may not be featured in this forum.  You are all beautiful and are deserving of being loved honestly and wholeheartedly.  Karma is always at work and you don’t want to have that burden on your soul because the repercussions on you can reek havoc.

True!!

I knew a girl who dated a married man for years. He told her he was leaving the wife for so long, and never did. She finally ended it but I think she was in that situation for almost five years.

However, I do think there are men who stay in miserable situations just to avoid getting slammed in alimony/ child support. Easier to just stay and cheat than leave. Cheaper to keep her as the expression goes.

I do know a guy who is recently divorced and he is going through absolute hell with his ex. He’s basically broke but he said he literally could not stay married to her any longer and left.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 07:56:36 PM by sawthelight »

Offline njlady

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2018, 12:36:26 PM »
It's much cheaper for him to get a side piece and string her along than to pay for an arrangement with a sugar baby. 

Remember that when you are making all those pay per minute calls about him.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2018, 03:15:29 PM »
I think it's less about not wanting to pay out alimony/child support and more about not wanting to leave their wives. They're getting off on having more than one woman catering to their needs. 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2018, 03:20:44 PM »
I think it's less about not wanting to pay out alimony/child support and more about not wanting to leave their wives. They're getting off on having more than one woman catering to their needs.

Oh I agree that the majority of them are just feeding their ego and like having more than one woman...

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2018, 03:24:45 AM »
Hi,

I just wanted to share with you my thoughts on why predictions may not happen and how not to feel powerless about it.

1. Psychics don't know everything and they don't get everything right. I think if you accept this as truth then you might have an easier time with predictions that do not happen.
2. Everybody has free will. So let's say that there is a high possibility for an outcome to happen, but with someone's free will, then that outcome may not happen after all. It's no one's fault...not the psychic, not the POI, not you...it's just things can change, people can make different decisions at any second.
3. This is a lesson, we go through lessons in life to grow as a soul. Maybe this is all for a purpose, all the pain, all the suffering, it's here to teach us something. Even the psychics who predicted something that didn't happen, even that has a purpose in your growth as a soul.
4. On a positive note...the future can always change, things can turn around, the psychics may actually be right but the thing they predicted may not happen in 2 months but maybe in 2 years, or 20 years. So maybe it was all true, and all these hurdles are meant for you to grow, to understand what it is to love, yourself, others, what it is to make a choice to either walk away or stay. It's all for a purpose and it will all be revealed at the right time.
5. I don't think psychics are meaning to harm us by selling fairy tales, I feel that most psychics try to help and they say what they see and feel, etc. In fact, every person is trying to do their best, including the POI that may not be in your life, they are all trying to figure things out, to make the best decisions, to contribute to the world in some way, to live their lives in their most authentic way possible.

When you choose not to blame anyone, including yourself, you feel much better. It is all a lesson anyway.

Amen to that Dreamer23, just found your post at the perfect time! Ty  :)

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2018, 01:06:01 PM »
Hi Jones, I am glad that these things helped. :)

Sometimes I forget and I have to remind myself...

anything