Offline Natashanyc

SuNNNi
« on: June 24, 2018, 07:56:50 AM »
Hows SuNNNi anyone read wit her?

Offline Nicole_Rene92

Re: SuNNNi
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 04:26:23 PM »

Yes. She is great at picking up on energies but I’m not sure about predictions yet.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 05:29:54 PM »

Yes. She is great at picking up on energies but I’m not sure about predictions yet.

Seems like its the same for everyone. Lol its just i hate to waste money on trying new people. She seemed to pick up well but idk about predictions yet either lol

Offline Nicole_Rene92

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 11:23:55 AM »

Seems like its the same for everyone. Lol its just i hate to waste money on trying new people. She seemed to pick up well but idk about predictions yet either lol

I will know in time whether she’s right or not. I kind of think she is wrong though lol. Have you tried Yazmin? She is awesome. She is great at picking up details and her predictions have always been dead on for me.

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2018, 03:49:24 PM »
i tried this person while ago and it was okay more common sense kinda advice i got from it. i dont use this site anymore.

Offline Nicole_Rene92

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2018, 02:35:17 AM »
i tried this person while ago and it was okay more common sense kinda advice i got from it. i dont use this site anymore.

Did any of her predictions come to pass for you?