Author Topic: Okay, Let's figure this out once and for all:- Which One?  (Read 33183 times)

Offline court1130

Re: Okay, Let's figure this out once and for all:- Which One?
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2020, 07:29:55 PM »
Keen - Cookie
CP - Venus
Bitwine - Rachel Marie
Storefront - Penelope

Undetermined on absolute favorite because a lot of them got current right so I'll need to wait on whether or not predictions pass and I'll update at that time.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2020, 07:55:53 PM »
None of them. Lmao omg lady Persephone was awful like we really didn’t connect at all. In the reading she changed her predictions like 4-5 times. And nothing happened anyways. This is the one reader I don’t really get people raving about on the forum here. And would not read with again. Like if I showed y’all the recording she sent me you guys would’ve been like O_o

It was so all over the place and contradictory. And she was wrong on like all of the predictions in the end too. Which is okay. None of the future is set in stone and energy shifts, but she didn’t get one prediction right. And I feel at least she could’ve kept her story consistent in the read. She would give like 2 different predictions for the same topic, saying the opposite prediction for each.

Rune mistress picks up well but was very wrong on predictions
Queen of cups only good for present
Yona hit or miss 50/50
Miss Ann 50/50 (her wheel of the year fortune at least, was insanely accurate for me)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 07:58:47 PM by bee.23 »

Offline bee.23

« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2020, 07:59:31 PM »
Im sorry but I think these psychics are not connected with me when I called them

Same

Offline marciamia

« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2020, 08:33:25 PM »
None of them. Lmao omg lady Persephone was awful like we really didn’t connect at all. In the reading she changed her predictions like 4-5 times. And nothing happened anyways. This is the one reader I don’t really get people raving about on the forum here. And would not read with again. Like if I showed y’all the recording she sent me you guys would’ve been like O_o

It was so all over the place and contradictory. And she was wrong on like all of the predictions in the end too. Which is okay. None of the future is set in stone and energy shifts, but she didn’t get one prediction right. And I feel at least she could’ve kept her story consistent in the read. She would give like 2 different predictions for the same topic, saying the opposite prediction for each.

Rune mistress picks up well but was very wrong on predictions
Queen of cups only good for present
Yona hit or miss 50/50
Miss Ann 50/50 (her wheel of the year fortune at least, was insanely accurate for me)

Don't give an outcome for Yona when you ONLY READ with her for the 1st time in June!!!! Apply your own principle and don't jump to conclusions. LOL

Dude, blue, dolphin, whatever persona you want to be today, you were going forum to forum dissecting Yona’s reading trying to make shit fit, then saying she was wrong and now she’s like the end all be all for you? Get the f**k out of here with your psychotic self. You need professional help. Not psychics.

anything