Author Topic: Seek outside of the big networks!!  (Read 2115 times)

Offline Lauriegrz123

Seek outside of the big networks!!
« on: June 21, 2018, 11:45:59 PM »
Listen I’ve only been seeking guidance a few months and wasted a good chunk of money and time on the network readings. I did a lot of research to pick just the right reader and everything. I tried multiple different people on different sites. There was never a reading that blew me away and prediction dates went by with no results. I will say one gave me a six month time frame so she could technically still be correct. I ended up on Quora asking where to find a good online network reader and the psychic experts there all warned against it and I was very resistant to their advice at first. I actually ended up finding a psychic outside of the networks and she’s been on point and I feel her dedication to what she does. If you are going to pay money for a reading why spend it on a busy by the minute psychic? Seek out someone who has their own professional site and doesn’t need the networks. If you are going to spend the money spend it on someone who can really prepare for your reading and meditate on it before the session. One good psychic will cost less than a bunch of less than par or pressured psychics. The network psychics I’m sure have some legit psychics but they get paid nothing and have pressures of keeping people on the phone and having frequent callers and are going from energy to energy with not much break if any in between. It’s going to be really hard to get a decent reading from even a legit psychic in that kind of circumstance. I saw a world of difference when I went searching OUTSIDE the networks. Seek guidance but seek it where you have a better chance of getting clarity! Find someone who’s site connects with you and has reviews. You want someone who is going to be able to meditate before and prepare for your session without getting anyone else’s energy mixed up with yours. I had an Asknow psychic send me a message in my inbox a couple times saying my guides came to her with messages for me and that the information was time sensitive. I got a bad vibe instantly. They should not seek you out with vague messages trying to get you to come back. If it was something real that was very serious, a good person would just tell you instead of trying to get you to book another reading. She was also pretty much ALWAYS online which has me to be believe it’s multiple people throughout the day acting as one person, I don’t really know. A good psychic should be able to “graduate” you on your issue after a session or two instead of trying to get you to keep coming back all the time. They should be professional and take their reputation seriously. I intend to use my spiritual advisor for an hour session maybe a couple times a year if i feel the need or when a major life problem or a pull to connect with a loved one happens. If you find someone who really connects you with guidance from the other side you should feel peace whether it’s what you wanted to hear or not. I just wanted to share my story because I remember the searching to find a good psychic. Even though all my readings were very positive I still didn’t feel satisfied, I wanted to know more and wanted one more opinion. I was waiting for someone to knock my socks off and it didn’t happen. I also believe maybe that was my intuition telling me something was off. I didn’t feel at peace like I do now. I hope this helps someone and saves you money and puts you on the path to the guidance you are looking for!

Offline maroonlight

Re: Seek outside of the big networks!!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 01:22:23 PM »
First off, I agree with you that the ones who charge by the minute are 99% likely full of shit, and their goal is to keep you on the phone, and have you call back later on for more.

However, I've also tried numerous psychics with their own websites, and they have been no better for me. To make it worse, many of them charge at least $100 per reading, so you're out a bigger chunk of money in a shorter span of time if you read with the high dollar, independent and self proclaimed world's most famous readers.

I do have one reader who was the first psychic I ever spoke to years ago with her own website and her readings are quite affordable, but she hasn't been right about everything.

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2018, 04:33:36 PM »
To me you are either gifted or you are not. The more they charge though the more suspect I am. I think they try and fool you into thinking they must be amazing if they charge that much and get it. My advice is do your research and read testimonials.  That should tell you if they are even remotely good.

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2018, 11:23:10 PM »
Listen I’ve only been seeking guidance a few months and wasted a good chunk of money and time on the network readings. I did a lot of research to pick just the right reader and everything. I tried multiple different people on different sites. There was never a reading that blew me away and prediction dates went by with no results. I will say one gave me a six month time frame so she could technically still be correct. I ended up on Quora asking where to find a good online network reader and the psychic experts there all warned against it and I was very resistant to their advice at first. I actually ended up finding a psychic outside of the networks and she’s been on point and I feel her dedication to what she does. If you are going to pay money for a reading why spend it on a busy by the minute psychic? Seek out someone who has their own professional site and doesn’t need the networks. If you are going to spend the money spend it on someone who can really prepare for your reading and meditate on it before the session. One good psychic will cost less than a bunch of less than par or pressured psychics. The network psychics I’m sure have some legit psychics but they get paid nothing and have pressures of keeping people on the phone and having frequent callers and are going from energy to energy with not much break if any in between. It’s going to be really hard to get a decent reading from even a legit psychic in that kind of circumstance. I saw a world of difference when I went searching OUTSIDE the networks. Seek guidance but seek it where you have a better chance of getting clarity! Find someone who’s site connects with you and has reviews. You want someone who is going to be able to meditate before and prepare for your session without getting anyone else’s energy mixed up with yours. I had an Asknow psychic send me a message in my inbox a couple times saying my guides came to her with messages for me and that the information was time sensitive. I got a bad vibe instantly. They should not seek you out with vague messages trying to get you to come back. If it was something real that was very serious, a good person would just tell you instead of trying to get you to book another reading. She was also pretty much ALWAYS online which has me to be believe it’s multiple people throughout the day acting as one person, I don’t really know. A good psychic should be able to “graduate” you on your issue after a session or two instead of trying to get you to keep coming back all the time. They should be professional and take their reputation seriously. I intend to use my spiritual advisor for an hour session maybe a couple times a year if i feel the need or when a major life problem or a pull to connect with a loved one happens. If you find someone who really connects you with guidance from the other side you should feel peace whether it’s what you wanted to hear or not. I just wanted to share my story because I remember the searching to find a good psychic. Even though all my readings were very positive I still didn’t feel satisfied, I wanted to know more and wanted one more opinion. I was waiting for someone to knock my socks off and it didn’t happen. I also believe maybe that was my intuition telling me something was off. I didn’t feel at peace like I do now. I hope this helps someone and saves you money and puts you on the path to the guidance you are looking for!

Agree 100% ty for poting this :)