Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 2912 times)

Offline star1

Re: Mattie
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2018, 09:45:41 PM »
There is, just that there's no way to predict when that might be.

Thanks Journal.

Offline sunlovesurf

« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2018, 10:25:24 PM »
For those that have read with her, would anything under a 15 min/20 min read not be worth it? She's very pricey so I think at most I'd be able to do 10 min...but not sure if I could get a lot of info out of her in 10 min. I.E. Cookie she talks soo slow and rambles and is not to the point so in my opinion, you'd need a good 15-20 min with her at least.

Also, is it best just to ask for a general or has she been accurate with open ended but specific topics as well? i.e. what do you see between X and I?

Offline star1

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2018, 10:33:06 PM »
For those that have read with her, would anything under a 15 min/20 min read not be worth it? She's very pricey so I think at most I'd be able to do 10 min...but not sure if I could get a lot of info out of her in 10 min. I.E. Cookie she talks soo slow and rambles and is not to the point so in my opinion, you'd need a good 15-20 min with her at least.

Also, is it best just to ask for a general or has she been accurate with open ended but specific topics as well? i.e. what do you see between X and I?

I was curious to know about this, too. 5mins with her is around £50 for me, so I was hoping that that was more than enough time for her to give as much info as possible?

Offline Heather

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2018, 10:37:53 PM »
I think you’ll want to spend at least 20 minutes with mattie

Offline sunlovesurf

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2018, 10:39:51 PM »
@ Heather Ok thanks! good to know!

Offline star1

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2018, 10:42:21 PM »
Wow, £200 is too much for me. Shame that. Thanks, Heather.

Offline candiednut

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2018, 10:58:33 PM »
10min is enough. More would be better but you can get a lot in 10min.

Offline sunlovesurf

« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2018, 11:06:49 PM »

thanks! in your opinion, do you think she is worth it? predictions wise? and also accurately picking up present energy?

Offline calibabe

« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2018, 06:58:17 PM »

thanks! in your opinion, do you think she is worth it? predictions wise? and also accurately picking up present energy?

YES to all.

Offline Heather

« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2018, 12:49:16 AM »
Mattie told me something months ago I thought she was dead wrong on and now it’s happening.

I suggested 20 minutes because there’s so much information she gives. 10 minutes will suffice, but I hang up thinking I wish I’d had ten more.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2018, 09:41:16 AM »
I am done making calls. Mattie was my last call. And I could not have chosen better. She was absolutely phenomenal. She is 100 percent the real thing.

She picked up on my dad who just passed away. All this time I’ve been calling and other mediums as well and not one even mentioned that my dad passed. And here in the middle of giving me this amazing reading she says, would it make sense if I asked you who the writer was for a living? Who writes for a living dear? It was my dad. She connected with my dad. I started crying. I am still so emotional. She described him to a t. Then told me how he knows I’ve had a lot of jerks in my life. She told me that when a parent passes they start working things on the other side for us in our favor. I absolutely believe her. She said he was so sad that I hadn’t had a “proper” relationship with someone who was good to me.

She told me with my POI to let him have his space and he would come back around to me. That the more casually I approach things with him the more comfortable he feels because he is scared. That with us we had such a connection it scared him and he bailed - which is what I’ve thought happened all along. She picked up on the other woman that he’s seeing - she said she’s kind of playing him - I think she said it wouldn’t last but I’m not sure now how long... but with us she said it would be back and forth and that there would be another break which is when I would meet someone new who is really much more stable.

She said I would travel with someone next year - she mentioned Canada - that I would travel in August or sept next year - also that March next year was very significant for some reason but whoever I travelled with would be who I would settle with. But that I would have a choice between my current POI and rhiis other man I think. She threw out the name Alex and the name Tom.

She told me many times that my POI is interested in me, knows he kind of messed things up and feels bad and he may acknowledge that. But that as soon as he feels it’s getting serious he bails. It sounds like what she saw wasn’t that we would be over entirely but that it would end because of another person coming in to my life. But it also seemed like she kept saying I had a choice. I didn’t really get to ask her if he would always remain this way.... closest I got to an answer was that whoever I travelled with would be who I settled with.

And wow. Just wow. I will never call another psychic again. Only Mattie. She was that amazing and that on point with specifics I could validate. And that she picked up on my dad was incredible and very very meaningful to me.

I spent 20 min on the phone with her but it was SO worth it. You will not regret it and think about whether you want to spend money on half right guesses and not sure if you can validate they’re real or with her. Because if you want someone real I promise you she is - at least she connected with me. She said at first she would only give the reading if there was a connection. She then said “does the fact that you’re on a break mean anything to you?” And I had literally texted my POI, “I just thought we were on a break instead of being over and done.”  So yes, she immediately connected to my situation without ANY leading info from me.

Call her for sure.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2018, 11:57:54 AM »
Okay one slight thing is that I would probably still call Queen of Cups. Not sure about Cookie. Cookie has been the only one for me where some actual predictions did happen and some could still happen but it was that initial first reading I had with her that I’m referring to. All the ones after that - which I spoke with her a few times - have not been as good or specific or that I can validate. So some of what she said in the first reading lines up with what Mattie said but not same time line. But feel like I connected with her really well the first call - and maybe the other calls - but I don’t put as much weight into any of that.

Queen of cups I would still say is awesome for a specific read on what is going on right now and especially third parties. But her predictions have not come to pass. That’s okay with me though as the info about present has been so accurate - having that alone helps me in understanding what’s going on and I’m really appreciative of that and find value in that even if predictions don’t happen from her.

So I would probably call Queen of Cups again some day. Would be hesitant to call Cookie again since some of the things she said either won’t happwn or aren’t happening on the time line she said so that messes with my head.

But by far Mattie is totally the best and I would opt for her first when I can afford it. And maybe that’s why she’s so high too!!! Prevents me from calling again!!

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2018, 11:29:59 PM »
I was transcribing my last call with Mattie today, and it reminded me she said something that’s kind of cool. She was in the middle of the reading, this was on Oct. 4, and sneezed and she said “oh someone is going to tell you they’re sick.” I totally had forgotten she said that until I was transcribing the call. And today I woke up with a sore throat.  :o

Offline marciamia

« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2018, 12:36:53 AM »
Mattie told me something months ago I thought she was dead wrong on and now it’s happening.

I suggested 20 minutes because there’s so much information she gives. 10 minutes will suffice, but I hang up thinking I wish I’d had ten more.

Did she give you a timeframe on when it would happen?

Offline beautyb

« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2018, 01:12:01 PM »
I am done making calls. Mattie was my last call. And I could not have chosen better. She was absolutely phenomenal. She is 100 percent the real thing.

She picked up on my dad who just passed away. All this time I’ve been calling and other mediums as well and not one even mentioned that my dad passed. And here in the middle of giving me this amazing reading she says, would it make sense if I asked you who the writer was for a living? Who writes for a living dear? It was my dad. She connected with my dad. I started crying. I am still so emotional. She described him to a t. Then told me how he knows I’ve had a lot of jerks in my life. She told me that when a parent passes they start working things on the other side for us in our favor. I absolutely believe her. She said he was so sad that I hadn’t had a “proper” relationship with someone who was good to me.

She told me with my POI to let him have his space and he would come back around to me. That the more casually I approach things with him the more comfortable he feels because he is scared. That with us we had such a connection it scared him and he bailed - which is what I’ve thought happened all along. She picked up on the other woman that he’s seeing - she said she’s kind of playing him - I think she said it wouldn’t last but I’m not sure now how long... but with us she said it would be back and forth and that there would be another break which is when I would meet someone new who is really much more stable.

She said I would travel with someone next year - she mentioned Canada - that I would travel in August or sept next year - also that March next year was very significant for some reason but whoever I travelled with would be who I would settle with. But that I would have a choice between my current POI and rhiis other man I think. She threw out the name Alex and the name Tom.

She told me many times that my POI is interested in me, knows he kind of messed things up and feels bad and he may acknowledge that. But that as soon as he feels it’s getting serious he bails. It sounds like what she saw wasn’t that we would be over entirely but that it would end because of another person coming in to my life. But it also seemed like she kept saying I had a choice. I didn’t really get to ask her if he would always remain this way.... closest I got to an answer was that whoever I travelled with would be who I settled with.

And wow. Just wow. I will never call another psychic again. Only Mattie. She was that amazing and that on point with specifics I could validate. And that she picked up on my dad was incredible and very very meaningful to me.

I spent 20 min on the phone with her but it was SO worth it. You will not regret it and think about whether you want to spend money on half right guesses and not sure if you can validate they’re real or with her. Because if you want someone real I promise you she is - at least she connected with me. She said at first she would only give the reading if there was a connection. She then said “does the fact that you’re on a break mean anything to you?” And I had literally texted my POI, “I just thought we were on a break instead of being over and done.”  So yes, she immediately connected to my situation without ANY leading info from me.

Call her for sure.

Hi! What was the time frame she had given you regarding your love life? Becuase I had a similar reading with her around the same time as you and she told me kind of the same thing regarding love but was just wondering what she said about timing for you :) that’s really awesome about your father!

anything