Author Topic: Dr Lisa Powerful Insights  (Read 7686 times)

Offline Dreamer23

Dr Lisa Powerful Insights
« on: June 20, 2018, 12:19:31 PM »
Has anyone read with her? I read with her a few times, and she hasn't given me super positive information, more realistic, about POI not wanting something serious for at least another year. She seems accurate, realistic, although it didn't make me feel very good. She also said something about POI casually seeing one of his female friends...and about that I am not too sure  because that female friend is not really his type, so I sort of asked Lisa: is he seeing so and so? And she said yes that she is picking up on  something there. So to be honest, I don't know how accurate she is because I sort of fed her information and whenever I do that, psychics usually tend to agree. She also told me that he will get in  touch with me when he never did.
So I am just wondering if others have read with her  and if they got accurate information. Thanks!

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Dr Lisa Powerful Insights
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2018, 08:09:20 PM »
She was ok. She seemed to get the present accurate, but she didn't wow me.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 01:25:21 PM »
She told me that POI won't be interested in commitment for another year or so. And that if I put myself out there I can find love at the end of summer. She also told me that POI is living moment to moment right now, and doesn't want the responsibility of a relationship.

This all makes sense to me and I feel like it is probably true. Other psychics have told me that he will overcome this stage. But she seems to be more realistic? I kinda don't want her to be right.

Offline Member5

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 03:29:53 AM »
She was so totally wrong for me on two completely different people and tried to play therapist more than reader which I hate.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 12:29:19 PM »
She was so totally wrong for me on two completely different people and tried to play therapist more than reader which I hate.

Oh wow, okay. That's interesting. She did say something that I thought might not be accurate and it probably isn't.

Yes she does try to give you advice and try to make you "feel better". I don't like that.

Offline Member5

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2018, 02:36:20 AM »
One person I asked about was more of a business context and I stated it was not romantic just needed to know how they were feeling about an upcoming project and if I could count on them, she tried talking to me about not putting so much importance on how others feel, and it not only was offputting, but also I really did need to know as this was a big work project that my supervisor will be looking at when deciding whether I got a promotion. It felt like she did not understand that I was asking about two completely different people and situations and it was as if she thought I was just in some panicked paranoid mode where I wanted to know if everyone around me hates me or something, it was really weird. Thankfully she was wrong about the coworker not putting in any effort. She was also completely wrong about whether an ex POI was serious about taking a cross country trip to see me and a mutual friend, she said he was not, but he actually did end up coming out.

I am obviously happy that she was wrong in both instances, but even if she had been right, she made me so uncomfortable I would never call again. I also noticed she keeps changing her name on Keen which is weird, why do they do that?

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2018, 12:23:30 PM »
One person I asked about was more of a business context and I stated it was not romantic just needed to know how they were feeling about an upcoming project and if I could count on them, she tried talking to me about not putting so much importance on how others feel, and it not only was offputting, but also I really did need to know as this was a big work project that my supervisor will be looking at when deciding whether I got a promotion. It felt like she did not understand that I was asking about two completely different people and situations and it was as if she thought I was just in some panicked paranoid mode where I wanted to know if everyone around me hates me or something, it was really weird. Thankfully she was wrong about the coworker not putting in any effort. She was also completely wrong about whether an ex POI was serious about taking a cross country trip to see me and a mutual friend, she said he was not, but he actually did end up coming out.

I am obviously happy that she was wrong in both instances, but even if she had been right, she made me so uncomfortable I would never call again. I also noticed she keeps changing her name on Keen which is weird, why do they do that?

Wow, that's interesting! It seems like she tends to put a negative spin on things. I don't like to read with psychics who do that. I think it's more about their personality if they are more of a negative person then you get the message in a certain way.
I felt that she also put a negative spin on what she was telling me in the readings.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2018, 01:07:13 PM »

Wow, that's interesting! It seems like she tends to put a negative spin on things. I don't like to read with psychics who do that. I think it's more about their personality if they are more of a negative person then you get the message in a certain way.
I felt that she also put a negative spin on what she was telling me in the readings.

Sometimes the negative ones can be just as damaging as the fairy tale ones.  I agree that some of them just ooze negativity and that comes out in their readings.

I tried this reader when I was still on keen, I had to click on the profile, but I remembered her picture.  She gave me a positive outcome with the POI I was interested in then, which never panned out.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 01:22:05 PM by sawthelight »

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2018, 06:16:25 PM »

Sometimes the negative ones can be just as damaging as the fairy tale ones.  I agree that some of them just ooze negativity and that comes out in their readings.

I tried this reader when I was still on keen, I had to click on the profile, but I remembered her picture.  She gave me a positive outcome with the POI I was interested in then, which never panned out.

Hmm, okay. I guess she is not all that accurate then.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2018, 10:27:14 PM »

LOL so true if I get a negative outcome I would go on a psychic spending Sprees unlit I get like 7 or 8 straight positive outcome to make me feel good again. 

Offline Member5

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2018, 03:08:38 AM »
If I had listened to her and chose to work with someone else on that project I would have totally screwed myself with my career. The only other person I could have worked with actually ended up getting fired right after the fact, and it was vital to have one of the two working with me as they had a special skill set I needed to complete the work. Maybe she mixed up energies or something, but I just hated the condescending and patronizing fake concern she put on with me like my mental health was not good. Not everyone who calls is desperately hanging on to an ex or cannot function without a psychic or therapist.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2023, 03:40:47 AM »
Has anyone read with her? I read with her a few times, and she hasn't given me super positive information, more realistic, about POI not wanting something serious for at least another year. She seems accurate, realistic, although it didn't make me feel very good. She also said something about POI casually seeing one of his female friends...and about that I am not too sure  because that female friend is not really his type, so I sort of asked Lisa: is he seeing so and so? And she said yes that she is picking up on  something there. So to be honest, I don't know how accurate she is because I sort of fed her information and whenever I do that, psychics usually tend to agree. She also told me that he will get in  touch with me when he never did.
So I am just wondering if others have read with her  and if they got accurate information. Thanks!

Old thread here but this one I thought was extremely good! I agree with previous posts, she does go into some therapeutic discussions about things but she knew something that I didn’t even hint at and knew the background of it without me offering anything. I would talk to her again as I don’t mind the therapy talk all that much as long as it doesn’t get preachy.