Author Topic: How to tell if an advisor blocks you?  (Read 7111 times)

Offline Dreamer23

How to tell if an advisor blocks you?
« on: June 20, 2018, 01:57:50 AM »
Is there a way to tell if someone blocks you? I don't know how I can tell and I am curious to know if some have blocked me. For example sometimes I try to chat with them and it doesn't go through...does that mean they have blocked me?

Thank you!

Offline journalmuse

Re: How to tell if an advisor blocks you?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 02:21:30 AM »
Is there a way to tell if someone blocks you? I don't know how I can tell and I am curious to know if some have blocked me. For example sometimes I try to chat with them and it doesn't go through...does that mean they have blocked me?

Thank you!

In my experience, when you try to do arrange a call, it gives you a bogus error message. It's something like ... "Oops something went wrong!" it doesn't say anything about you got blocked. It makes it look like there was just some error. I called customer service and the "error" was that I was blocked. I'm not sure about chat though, I only tried it for an actual call.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 02:45:31 AM »
Ahh okay, I've had that before...from two advisors. And I wonder why they blocked me.

Then I tried them again on other days and it was fine, I was able to talk to them. So do they block you just temporarily?

Can they block you if they think you are getting too many readings?

What other reasons would there be for them blocking you? I am never mean in my reviews, I am always very kind. But I feel like some psychics have blocked me...a few times...hmmm

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2018, 02:57:33 AM »
So this advisor blocked me. I arranged a call back with her and then she gave me 3 free minutes in the mean time. Then the call back ran out and then today I tried to arrange another one and I was blocked. Sometimes it will show that there is an error and other times it will show that you were actually blocked. If you look up this advisor, many people have had issues with her. I'm just surprised she had an issue with me before I ever even got to speak with her!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2018, 10:27:27 AM »
So this advisor blocked me. I arranged a call back with her and then she gave me 3 free minutes in the mean time. Then the call back ran out and then today I tried to arrange another one and I was blocked. Sometimes it will show that there is an error and other times it will show that you were actually blocked. If you look up this advisor, many people have had issues with her. I'm just surprised she had an issue with me before I ever even got to speak with her!

Oh wow, I find that to be so strange. I guess some advisors block people really easily. I've never seen that message but I've seen the error message a few times.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2018, 01:33:57 PM »
Sweethearts Tarot blocked me after I missed a call from her.  Sorry, I was like 4 or 5 in the queue and then missed the call later that day.  ::)

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2018, 02:23:24 PM »
Sweethearts Tarot blocked me after I missed a call from her.  Sorry, I was like 4 or 5 in the queue and then missed the call later that day.  ::)

That's so strict! What are you supposed to do? Stop living  life and wait for the call?

I guess what confuses me is that with 2 advisors I couldn't reach them, I got the error message but  then after a few weeks I was able to talk to them. So did they block me or was it a glitch in the system at that time?

Have you ever had an advisor unblock you?

Offline scarlora

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2018, 02:44:41 PM »

That's so strict! What are you supposed to do? Stop living  life and wait for the call?

I guess what confuses me is that with 2 advisors I couldn't reach them, I got the error message but  then after a few weeks I was able to talk to them. So did they block me or was it a glitch in the system at that time?

Have you ever had an advisor unblock you?

That has happened to me before too with Lotus of Light and Jon Red.  And then Jon sent me free minutes, so not sure if it was a glitch or if he was just logged in to talk to a certain client?  I was able to chat with LoL months later.

Offline Ajna

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2018, 11:55:56 AM »
Simple, try and send them a message.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2018, 11:29:34 PM »
LotusofLight and Spiritual Advisor Anaisa are habitual blockers. LOL! I read with both of them maybe twice, I was courteous, liked both of them at the time and left 5 star feedback. Still got blocked.

Offline LovelyE

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2018, 01:12:34 PM »
Hello everyone, new on here. I have been on Keen for about 6 months now, based on your experience have any predictions been affected by something you've done? I had a reading and was told not to interfere with the POI and his distance and let him come instead, I tried to wait, I couldn't.... and here I am...After reading so many reviews on here I am just stuck on how this whole thing works. I had a good experience with Anaisa but she wouldn't be on as much anymore, then she left, so that's dead, but she did give me good info. Bella seems to simply talk on and on about subjects that really weren't related to my concern but very positive with her outlook on things and a lot of talk about meditation and such... Then with Psychic Laura but I felt she gave me a lot of mixed info at once. Still can't truly say anything negative about my experience so far but I don't know how things can change or not, then I ask if perhaps we just have to find someone we connect with first rather than calling randomly

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2018, 02:06:38 PM »
It's my experience that most readers are empaths and read the "now". So if they tell you not to reach out to your POI, and you do, that could affect the future and any predictions that they give you. It's rare that they know you are going to reach out and that their prediction is based on that. That's where the free will comes in. You or your POI can change the outcome if you change the circumstances between the reading and the prediction. It doesn't mean however, that the change is a negative one. Sometimes contacting them can move things along. In my case, contacting my POI usually ends up delaying things. You can't force an outcome.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2018, 02:10:41 PM »
I also ask if my POI will initiate the contact. If they say yes, then I leave it alone. It is helpful to have an adviser who you connect with (random readers can mess things up) and don't contact them too often. You have to give some time for things to manifest. I only contact them if there was an actual change/progression in the situation or at the most every 6-8 weeks.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2018, 03:41:58 PM »
I would beware of an empath telling anyone not to contact. An empath can only pick up on feelings, which mean nothing. I would trust a psychic medium. Someone that sees visions. I've seen many people on here that were told not to contact and did months later only to find out their POI had moved on.
Just because someone has feeling or is attracted to you it doesn't mean they will do something. 

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2018, 03:44:18 PM »
Hello everyone, new on here. I have been on Keen for about 6 months now, based on your experience have any predictions been affected by something you've done? I had a reading and was told not to interfere with the POI and his distance and let him come instead, I tried to wait, I couldn't.... and here I am...After reading so many reviews on here I am just stuck on how this whole thing works. I had a good experience with Anaisa but she wouldn't be on as much anymore, then she left, so that's dead, but she did give me good info. Bella seems to simply talk on and on about subjects that really weren't related to my concern but very positive with her outlook on things and a lot of talk about meditation and such... Then with Psychic Laura but I felt she gave me a lot of mixed info at once. Still can't truly say anything negative about my experience so far but I don't know how things can change or not, then I ask if perhaps we just have to find someone we connect with first rather than calling randomly

I think this varies from situation to situation. Sometimes I feel that advisors tell you not to contact POI so that you can come back to them because you don't know where things will be. If you contact POI you may find out they are not ready or whatever and that will be less money for the advisors.

Sometimes I think it's about how you contact the person...if you contact them 10 times a day every day then yes that's not good. If you reach out to say hello maybe that's okay? If you say you want to get back together with them or something like that then that is not probably good, because if they wanted that, they would say it?

Ultimately, I feel that if the POI is ready, then it doesn't matter who reaches out, who contacts first, it will happen anyway. I don't think a text or saying hello can really make things that bad. But saying that you want to get back together or you miss them or you can't leave without them...then yea, that might be risky to do as you don't know how they will react.

anything