Author Topic: Sunhee Parks  (Read 14605 times)

Offline Zee

Re: Sunhee Parks
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2012, 10:42:48 PM »
I see it. It totally was a missed timing thing. When I saw the post about their special, I emailed on 7/2/12 to get an appointment for 7/6/12 at 12PM pst.  My reading was the same day you posted.  Weird how that happened.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 10:45:08 PM by Zee »

Offline Zee

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2013, 05:01:10 AM »
I got a LinkedIn email to connect from this site: www.ESPsychics.com and couldn’t figure out why they emailed me since I’ve never been here before, but then saw the twins and knew that’s how they got my email address.  Chinhee and Sunhee Parks are the twins I am referring to since I had a reading with Sunhee back in July.  I had always thought those two only had their own storefront.  Some of the readers shown on this site, I’ve seen on others. Please post if anyone gets a read from any of their members.

Offline Zee

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2013, 06:26:48 PM »
Yeah, the GeneralTwins

Offline calista

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2013, 03:56:19 PM »
With the disclaimer that all psychics don't work for everyone and some of us do better with specific psychics, I will state that my experience with Chinhee and Sunhee has been great. Some of the things that Sunhee predicted last september have happened as of early this year and CHinhee correctly predicted when the guy would contact me. I admit it did sound general and some of the stuff Sunhee said would happen seemed impossible to me but I am pleasantly surprised.

My POA on the any psychic's advice is to take it for what its worth and keep moving forward without letting the prediction hold you hostage and influence your course of action. This is what I did as I kept the focus on myself and my goals and let their predictons be in the back of my mind so as to not affect my immediate choices. So when things have turned around and are unfolding I am pretty amazed and very happy.

It's key to focus on yourself and keep the rest out of focus till it evolves on its own. Peace and good luck everyone!

Offline Zee

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2013, 06:12:15 PM »

My POA on the any psychic's advice is to take it for what its worth and keep moving forward without letting the prediction hold you hostage and influence your course of action. This is what I did as I kept the focus on myself and my goals and let their predictons be in the back of my mind so as to not affect my immediate choices. So when things have turned around and are unfolding I am pretty amazed and very happy.

It's key to focus on yourself and keep the rest out of focus till it evolves on its own.

I believe most people subscribe to this line of belief, so those crappy twins did not nor cannot influence any course of action on my part.  General readings don’t evolve; they are stagnant. The GenTwins never gave me predictions, just fluff that could have applied to anyone, along with the average psychic lingo and of course their ridiculous prices. With that being said, I hope everyone chooses wisely because it may only be money to these horrible, general readers, but more importantly, it’s your life to you.

Offline jordie

• Veterans
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2013, 08:22:30 PM »
Thank you for sharing your experience calista.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2013, 11:05:27 PM »
Actually, I think that most people do NOT follow this practice, and I can say that while I would like to count myself as one that does this as a general course, I don't.  I'd like to think I do, but if I am to be totally honest it is difficult to get a prediction and then just "shelve it away" as I go on with my life as if I had not been given that information.

This may be why so many predictions don't manifest for so many people.

It's key to focus on yourself and keep the rest out of focus till it evolves on its own.

I believe most people subscribe to this line of belief, so those crappy twins did not nor cannot influence any course of action on my part.  General readings don’t evolve; they are stagnant. The GenTwins never gave me predictions, just fluff that could have applied to anyone, along with the average psychic lingo and of course their ridiculous prices. With that being said, I hope everyone chooses wisely because it may only be money to these horrible, general readers, but more importantly, it’s your life to you.

Offline Zee

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2013, 02:02:00 AM »
Thank you for your post Jordie.  ;D

Offline jordie

• Veterans
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2013, 05:38:52 AM »
Your welcome zee

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2013, 01:07:16 PM »
Actually, I think that most people do NOT follow this practice, and I can say that while I would like to count myself as one that does this as a general course, I don't.  I'd like to think I do, but if I am to be totally honest it is difficult to get a prediction and then just "shelve it away" as I go on with my life as if I had not been given that information.

Not to keep taking this thread off track, but I do agree with you here. I think most people who get to the point with whatever issue they are dealing with that they start calling psychics - these are, the majority of the time, desperate people who cling to every word these psychics tell them. Or, you have the psychic junkies who aren't necessarily "desperate" but also cling to every word. "But my psychic said!!"

The rational among us who take these readings with a grain of salt, IME, are in the minority.

Offline hope4love

« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2013, 07:09:42 PM »
Calista hit the nail on the head.
Focus your energies on your own life, make the choices that you feel are right for you at the time (regardless of what a psychic says) and everything will work out for the best in the end.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2020, 05:40:19 PM »
Any updates on them?

anything