Author Topic: Kisha returning Ex predictions  (Read 14024 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Kisha returning Ex predictions
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2019, 02:26:45 PM »
can I please get her name on keen please I can not find her?

Aries intuition

Offline lp1111

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2019, 02:29:07 PM »
can I please get her name on keen please I can not find her?

I’m not sure she’s on keen much anymore. She has a website https://www.clairvoyantchat.com/
Her name on here and keen is Aries intuition.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2022, 03:09:24 PM »
Bumping this thread to see if there are any updates from anyone and if things did pass after longer periods of time and wouldn't mind hearing others experiences with an ex returning predictions...

Offline garima

« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2022, 07:29:33 PM »
I had a reading with her back in 2020. I was interested in a guy and we were quite close. She did tell me that in a few months time we would stop talking and that after that things would get better for us . Well, the stopped talking part came true but things never got better . We both married different people

Offline Esse

« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2022, 07:46:21 AM »
She correctly predicted my ex wouldn't return and also predicted contact from a different ex.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2022, 01:44:57 PM »
Not sure what she said about things getting better for the two of you or separately but since you are both happily married I would say things seemed to have gotten much better. Congrats on a healthy and happy marriage!

I had a reading with her back in 2020. I was interested in a guy and we were quite close. She did tell me that in a few months time we would stop talking and that after that things would get better for us . Well, the stopped talking part came true but things never got better . We both married different people