Author Topic: Kisha returning Ex predictions  (Read 14026 times)

Offline Apalm831

Re: Kisha returning Ex predictions
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2018, 01:54:17 AM »
Bump

Offline Emshea

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2019, 02:16:21 PM »
I didnt have a good reading with her. Very dry.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2019, 03:10:58 PM »
I liked my email reading nothing mind blowing no major hits but got everything pretty good also said we would work out but only for an unknown temporary time, this is in line with my intuition and a couple others.  She said he wouldn’t give me a satisfying relationship in the foreseeable future and that also makes sense. No major outcome cause eventually he will be back AGAIN. So after breakup I will read with her again and see what she says. It was worth the $ if not a bit underwhelming. She’s also very communicative and follows up with clarifier well.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2019, 05:42:17 PM »
I liked my email reading nothing mind blowing no major hits but got everything pretty good also said we would work out but only for an unknown temporary time, this is in line with my intuition and a couple others.  She said he wouldn’t give me a satisfying relationship in the foreseeable future and that also makes sense. No major outcome cause eventually he will be back AGAIN. So after breakup I will read with her again and see what she says. It was worth the $ if not a bit underwhelming. She’s also very communicative and follows up with clarifier well.

Her email readings (specifically the general) are SOOO much better than her phone calls...for me anyway. He phone calls are all over the place. The emails (even if a bit underwhelming) are at least logical and more cost effective because they make sense the first time. Of course the predictions are yet to be seen.

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2019, 06:11:14 PM »
I called her June 2018 (not about an EX retuning) she randomly predicted that my EX (love of my life) would contact me in August or September but he wouldn’t apologize nor would anything significant happen meaning he’s still playing around etc.

I actually got really annoyed and hung up. Well is not January 2019 and everything she said happened. He did contact me in August. Over all it wasn’t a postive situation.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2019, 06:37:05 PM »
I called her June 2018 (not about an EX retuning) she randomly predicted that my EX (love of my life) would contact me in August or September but he wouldn’t apologize nor would anything significant happen meaning he’s still playing around etc.

I actually got really annoyed and hung up. Well is not January 2019 and everything she said happened. He did contact me in August. Over all it wasn’t a postive situation.

I get being hurt over a prediction when it isn't what you hoped, Im glad you are here to review it with reasonable eyes, that yes it was accurate. Hopefully a better thing comes in for you!

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2019, 10:57:53 PM »
Yes she said he would come back and he did.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2019, 05:21:17 AM »
Yes she said he would come back and he did.

Did you expect this or he appeared out of the blue? I want to see that if Kisha predicted something that was unlikely to happen?

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2019, 09:15:05 AM »
Well we had been on and off for 12 years, so the chances of him not coming back were pretty slim... I did reach out to him after 11 weeks of silence and he did reply. So I initiated it... but it was within the timeframe she said we'd talk.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2019, 06:24:54 PM »
so many misses for kisha:( I've had 2 readings with kisha on the same POI and she saw a return in both but unfortunately nothing has happened so far. but I have to add that she was very generous with her time and even though I've preferred email readings over phone in the past, this time her thoughts were a lot easier to follow.

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2019, 11:07:10 PM »
100% correct; if you want the details; PM me, i would be happy to share.. without posting my whole life details publically :-p

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2019, 03:50:07 AM »
so many misses for kisha:( I've had 2 readings with kisha on the same POI and she saw a return in both but unfortunately nothing has happened so far. but I have to add that she was very generous with her time and even though I've preferred email readings over phone in the past, this time her thoughts were a lot easier to follow.

The same to me. I asked her about my POI return in 3-4 email readings (it showed up in general as well) and 2 times in phone reading, but nothing has happened yet.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2019, 05:06:58 AM »
Did she tell u how far out she read? How far apart were ur 4 readings?

The same to me. I asked her about my POI return in 3-4 email readings (it showed up in general as well) and 2 times in phone reading, but nothing has happened yet.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2019, 04:10:18 AM »
Did she tell u how far out she read? How far apart were ur 4 readings?

Readings started from Oct and continued until very recently. So, in average every 2 months. In most of the readings she gives me 2 but not sure what this 2 is. Sometimes she said 2weeks/months. Sometimes she said she has no clue how far this can happen.

Offline celcal

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2019, 01:42:43 PM »
can I please get her name on keen please I can not find her?

anything