Author Topic: Kisha returning Ex predictions  (Read 13846 times)

Offline Apalm831

Kisha returning Ex predictions
« on: June 18, 2018, 02:13:56 PM »
Ok , straight up—could all of you who have had some form of positive confirmation from Kisha that your ex would be coming back please posts your story?
And, obviously, whether or not she was right.

candiednut

Re: Kisha returning Ex predictions
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2018, 02:17:11 PM »
She was wrong for me. Only right on random stuff and negative predictions.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2018, 05:31:03 PM »
In December Kisha told me a chance for reunion in "5".  Since it's past May, I would say she's wrong on the outcome, but she was right on two other smaller predictions. 

Offline Newlife

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2018, 07:10:06 PM »
Maybe it was 5 years, hahaha, just kidding

In December Kisha told me a chance for reunion in "5".  Since it's past May, I would say she's wrong on the outcome, but she was right on two other smaller predictions.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2018, 08:45:06 PM »
Kisha said my ex would return.  We broke up in January.  She said possibly return in 4-5.  April and May went with no contact.  I called again and she said if he doesn't reach out in June then he won't at all.  However in January she said he would... 

Looks like its not happening... 

Offline scarlora

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2018, 09:21:52 PM »
lol. I will come back in 2023 to update yall.

Maybe it was 5 years, hahaha, just kidding

Offline britbrat

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2018, 09:41:28 PM »
Before I got married my ex husband and I broke up and she told me we would get back together. Over a year went by and we actually did end up reconciling around the time she had predicted, but it wasn't in a few months like she thought at all. Then again after we were married we separated and I didn't think we would work things out, but we did. She did tell me things would work out but only for a short period. We have since divorced and he is now engaged and I have been dating someone new for the past 6 months. I had a reading with her about the new guy a few months ago and she told me she didn't get things working out. So far we are doing good. I hope she is wrong.

I almost forgot a few months ago she told me friend her poi would come back and he did, but another poi she never asked about tried to connect with her. She still hasn't heard from the guy she asked Kisha about.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2018, 11:41:50 PM »
Bump

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2018, 04:05:21 PM »
Kisha said my ex would return.  We broke up in January.  She said possibly return in 4-5.  April and May went with no contact.  I called again and she said if he doesn't reach out in June then he won't at all.  However in January she said he would... 

Gotta love how readers change their predictions instead of just admitting that they're wrong.

Kisha was also wrong for me about reconciling with someone and having a long term relationship with them. I'm glad she was wrong, but not one thing she said happened and that was my first reading with her, so considering her reputation I was highly disappointed.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2018, 04:15:51 PM »

Gotta love how readers change their predictions instead of just admitting that they're wrong.

Kisha was also wrong for me about reconciling with someone and having a long term relationship with them. I'm glad she was wrong, but not one thing she said happened and that was my first reading with her, so considering her reputation I was highly disappointed.

I agree. I  was expecting a mind blowing experience when I read with her, and to say I was underwhelmed is putting it mildly. 

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2018, 04:22:56 PM »

I agree. I  was expecting a mind blowing experience when I read with her, and to say I was underwhelmed is putting it mildly.

Same, I am sad to say.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2018, 04:46:10 PM »
I have asked Kisha about four people.

1) the first guy that I ever fell in love with who out of nowhere cut off contact with me and entered a new relationship ...Kisha said that he had feelings for me but wasn't ready for a commitment and by the time he was ready I simply wouldn't care anymore. This was really hard for me to believe and it took me five years to get over him but she was kind of correct because he still keeps in regular contact with me but I don't care anymore.

2) the second guy I had an insane amount of chemistry with and for a few months things were great he was very consistent and showing me attention every single day. He disappeared also? And there were some games being played on his part that I didn't care for. Kisha saw that there was alot of chemistry and said that the lapse in his attention was temporary and told me she saw an engagement. Well, long story short there was an engagement but it wasn't with me. He met a Russian women and married her within a couple of years. In this particular example this is similar to something Cookie does. She sees things but can attach the vision to the wrong person.

3) I called about someone I was very attracted to but he is much younger. She saw "maybe a short term connection" but that was it. She also said I wouldn't like his ways. All correct.

4) a love interest I never though I would have. I have known this person for years and he isn't an ex but we have been kind of on and off with our communication. Kisha said we would be in a committed relationship by January. Not sure if that will happen but I will probably come back to update.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 04:50:14 PM by Luckystar »

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2018, 05:12:55 PM »
Kisha wasnt very impressive she didnt really say much to me and gave me a sort of prediction that was 6 months out

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2018, 10:47:05 PM »
All I got from Kisha is that he'll be back and forth. Thanks Captain Obvious. If he was consistent I wouldn't be here.  :o

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2018, 04:00:08 PM »
All I got from Kisha is that he'll be back and forth. Thanks Captain Obvious. If he was consistent I wouldn't be here.  :o

LMAO right!