Author Topic: Tara Lotus Garden  (Read 2403 times)

Offline calibabe

Re: Tara Lotus Garden
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2018, 01:17:10 AM »
I’ve had so many psychic reads about my ex/POI and she hasn’t been perfect but she’s been the closest and most accurate compared to so so so many. So for me it does not feel general, maybe a little negative. Actually when I first read with her and this sounds super odd she kinda reminded me of the female version of Scott Angel. But I like her she works for me and for me she is my go to.

I hope I can update some very good news. Me and him have upcoming plans next week- I think it might be some really really really good news. (Mmmm, Tara has picked up my fears and anxiety about this upcoming meeting. I didn’t ask her how it would unfold) and if anything I’m meditating a lot and trying to clear my resentments and disappointments of our past arguments.

Regardless I’m still gonna manifest, pray and hope and more importantly make peace with him either together or apart. And as always “Slay like Beyoncé!” I hope you guys are able to find the same with the reasons why you call/chat.

I love this and I love your outlook on the situation.  Tara has been pretty good for me.  She recently got a timing prediction right for me and many times she answers my questions before I ask them. 

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2018, 10:37:15 PM »
I’ve had so many psychic reads about my ex/POI and she hasn’t been perfect but she’s been the closest and most accurate compared to so so so many. So for me it does not feel general, maybe a little negative. Actually when I first read with her and this sounds super odd she kinda reminded me of the female version of Scott Angel. But I like her she works for me and for me she is my go to.

I hope I can update some very good news. Me and him have upcoming plans next week- I think it might be some really really really good news. (Mmmm, Tara has picked up my fears and anxiety about this upcoming meeting. I didn’t ask her how it would unfold) and if anything I’m meditating a lot and trying to clear my resentments and disappointments of our past arguments.

Regardless I’m still gonna manifest, pray and hope and more importantly make peace with him either together or apart. And as always “Slay like Beyoncé!” I hope you guys are able to find the same with the reasons why you call/chat.

What she said to me was accurate, but I became skeptical when I realized that she has apparently given similar readings to several other people.

I don't know what to think of her. My contact prediction from Micah did not happen yesterday so I reached out to my POI and we are speaking again, so I guess I will just see where it goes and cross my fingers that we will start dating again.

Offline Tthompsj

« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2018, 10:48:13 PM »
Honestly, that’s probably best. It’s nice to have accurate predictions, but I’m at the point where IDC anymore. Just give me an accurate depiction of what’s going on in the present and pick up on feelings/thoughts (so I don’t make a fool of myself lol) and I’ll take care of the rest on my own.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2018, 05:43:55 PM »
She was accurate about a business deal and a love prediction.

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2018, 02:16:19 PM »
She told me, "I do feel some hesitation on his part, that is likely just a bit of fear, nothing that is debilitating or delays the progress by much" and, "I feel a progression of a relationship, it comes up fairly soon, so I want to say this summer"

True or not, it does align with what others have said and it does relate to POI's life as it has been hectic and somewhat unknown.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2018, 09:09:28 PM »
Got the same lines a year ago...

Taras Lotus Garden
I still see it continuing into Spring....he has other things on his mind (money/job?) type of thing that keeps him from focusing on a relationship.
[7:21:23 PM]
Taras Lotus Garden
I do not believe that it is over right now, he just needs to sort though whatever else is going on first.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2018, 09:14:54 PM »
Was she right or wrong about the situation?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 09:36:02 PM by mignnone »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2018, 11:59:55 PM »
I guess it's correct. It's summer and haven't heard from him. I have no way to confirm job/money issues, but i think the whole thing is just vague.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2018, 12:24:36 PM »
She's telling everyone their POI will be coming back?  Did she ever tell anyone that they weren't going to come back?  I find this very upsetting. She tells everyone that their POI is coming back and one persons POI did come back, and they posted here and now everyone thinks their POI is coming back?  Isn't anyone else upset by this?  The worst part is the people who all got the same reading posting that their POI's attention really is someplace else, well of course it is !   I'm just so angry that every psychic tells me he's coming back, and if I change the person and ask about a male friend just to test the psychic then we are soul mates!

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2018, 01:04:07 PM »
She's telling everyone their POI will be coming back?  Did she ever tell anyone that they weren't going to come back?  I find this very upsetting. She tells everyone that their POI is coming back and one persons POI did come back, and they posted here and now everyone thinks their POI is coming back?  Isn't anyone else upset by this?  The worst part is the people who all got the same reading posting that their POI's attention really is someplace else, well of course it is !   I'm just so angry that every psychic tells me he's coming back, and if I change the person and ask about a male friend just to test the psychic then we are soul mates!

That's the whole problem with readers. 9 times out of 10 they will give you a positive outcome regardless over who you call on, and if you're mentioning a name then they will automatically assume it's a romantic relationship.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2018, 02:20:50 AM »
Anyone have any updates?  Anything manifesting?

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2018, 05:50:08 PM »
Had my first reading with her and I really liked it. I thought she was very insightful and picked up on the situation very well. Didn't give me any predictions in terms of time frames, but everything she said made sense to my situation so I was very grateful that she could give me some clarity.

anything