Author Topic: Tara Lotus Garden  (Read 3362 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Tara Lotus Garden
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2018, 11:59:55 PM »
I guess it's correct. It's summer and haven't heard from him. I have no way to confirm job/money issues, but i think the whole thing is just vague.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2018, 12:24:36 PM »
She's telling everyone their POI will be coming back?  Did she ever tell anyone that they weren't going to come back?  I find this very upsetting. She tells everyone that their POI is coming back and one persons POI did come back, and they posted here and now everyone thinks their POI is coming back?  Isn't anyone else upset by this?  The worst part is the people who all got the same reading posting that their POI's attention really is someplace else, well of course it is !   I'm just so angry that every psychic tells me he's coming back, and if I change the person and ask about a male friend just to test the psychic then we are soul mates!

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2018, 01:04:07 PM »
She's telling everyone their POI will be coming back?  Did she ever tell anyone that they weren't going to come back?  I find this very upsetting. She tells everyone that their POI is coming back and one persons POI did come back, and they posted here and now everyone thinks their POI is coming back?  Isn't anyone else upset by this?  The worst part is the people who all got the same reading posting that their POI's attention really is someplace else, well of course it is !   I'm just so angry that every psychic tells me he's coming back, and if I change the person and ask about a male friend just to test the psychic then we are soul mates!

That's the whole problem with readers. 9 times out of 10 they will give you a positive outcome regardless over who you call on, and if you're mentioning a name then they will automatically assume it's a romantic relationship.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2018, 02:20:50 AM »
Anyone have any updates?  Anything manifesting?

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2018, 05:50:08 PM »
Had my first reading with her and I really liked it. I thought she was very insightful and picked up on the situation very well. Didn't give me any predictions in terms of time frames, but everything she said made sense to my situation so I was very grateful that she could give me some clarity.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2018, 04:27:06 AM »
Marlene’s prediction for me did not come to pass.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2018, 08:17:52 AM »
Nothing she said for me was accurate either

Offline mignnone

« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2018, 11:11:41 AM »
She got s contact prediction correct for me but nothing else she said came to pass

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2018, 12:23:07 AM »
I read once with her about a year ago. She was vague. She said my POI would be back, but it would take a while. He had some issues (job/money?). Well it's been a year. So maybe she's right if he comes back anytime ever, but that's not much of a prediction.  Lol