Author Topic: Karen Jo KnowingAngel  (Read 74072 times)

Offline Penelope

Re: Karen Jo KnowingAngel
« Reply #135 on: September 08, 2020, 07:02:31 AM »
I had my first reading with her today. She said much of the same as others regarding his maturity and needing to work on himself but I found her reading to be consistent with Yona and Zedalia. They all told me that there’s more than meets the eye (I’m seeing the mess before the fluffy omelette) but don’t get my hopes up when he comes back because he still needs work. Karenjo specifically notes that he needs both feet in but isn’t going to do that in the foreseeable future. Curious as to how far she sees out?

She also said I will find someone who will treat be better and that my POI will be sad. I almost felt a note of pity in her voice for the crappy way in which this person is treating me and that last line was a “you deserve better” reading rather than an actual prediction.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 01:43:38 PM by Penelope »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #136 on: September 08, 2020, 07:47:15 AM »
Karen No told me once she can see out 6 months to a year. I thought when I read with her on my ex I could change the flaws she saw. Nope nada. She was right. In my 3rd reading on him she called him a wolf in sheep's clothing however she always told me he cared so I hung on. I read with her yesterday on my guy that I have been dating for over 5 months. I can now see and compare and seeing the differences in how she read them it makes it clear the ex would have never worked out.

Offline court1130

« Reply #137 on: October 11, 2020, 02:54:28 PM »
Yep I thought she was also very good and seems to be a strong empath. Pretty much everything she detailed could be verified and I wouldn't hesitate to use her again.

Offline court1130

« Reply #138 on: October 11, 2020, 02:59:27 PM »
She has been correct for me in the past ... I don’t like many psychics but I can say she is gifted and gives clarity if u need it. She is a great empath

Just realized this post was originally from 2018 and I'm glad she ended up being accurate for you. I, too, thought she was great and was able to pick up on many accurate details throughout the reading. ,

Offline Lala123

« Reply #139 on: January 13, 2021, 07:53:19 PM »
Has karen jo told anyone else that she sees their relationship as pending or “stalled”  after a break up rather than it actually being done.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #140 on: January 26, 2021, 02:39:34 AM »
I know Karen is more of an empath but have any of her predictions ever come to pass for anyone?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #141 on: January 26, 2021, 03:05:40 AM »
I know Karen is more of an empath but have any of her predictions ever come to pass for anyone?

Karen Jo told me in July I would have to have a talk about a specific issue and that I needed to remail calm. That happened Sat night.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #142 on: January 26, 2021, 05:53:20 AM »

Karen is a real deal. She doesn't go to the details of predictions but whatever she shares is the truth. She had a work prediction for me that came to the pass.

Offline nileshbh

« Reply #143 on: January 27, 2021, 05:24:56 AM »
Today, I had reading with Karen. She completely nailed present. As mentioned on this forum, yes, she is great empath. I called her only to ger more details on current situation and not for predication. She is really good in picking up current states.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #144 on: January 30, 2021, 03:10:01 AM »
Who would you guys say is more accurate with the present, Karen or QOC?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #145 on: January 30, 2021, 03:24:13 AM »

That's kind of tough. Karen is more detailed and more accurate but is not as blunt so it may seem more positive than it is. QofCs is accurate, blunt, but not really detailed.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #146 on: January 30, 2021, 03:45:43 AM »

QofC. she gives you straight whereas I have to guess more with Karen.

Offline Lala123

« Reply #147 on: January 30, 2021, 03:59:23 AM »

In my case QOC is not accurate.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #148 on: January 30, 2021, 05:01:18 AM »

I’ve had several readings with Karen and she’s been “on” in all of them minus time frames.QoC has been right maybe half the time, for me. She is blunt though, lol! Sometimes you need that

Offline SarahM

« Reply #149 on: January 30, 2021, 05:39:45 AM »

I’ve had several readings with Karen and she’s been “on” in all of them minus time frames.QoC has been right maybe half the time, for me. She is blunt though, lol! Sometimes you need that

Hmm agreed. I got similar readings from both its just that QOC leans a little TOO negative for me sometimes

anything