Author Topic: Karen Jo KnowingAngel  (Read 73954 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Karen Jo KnowingAngel
« Reply #120 on: June 10, 2020, 08:01:55 PM »
Has anyone have any updates on her readings?

I had a couple of readings with her recently, and overall I am very positive. It was "empath" type reading and no prediction is involved.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #121 on: June 17, 2020, 12:14:29 AM »
My POI made contact again briefly last month but he has not made the effort to develop things further. In fact he has been avoiding me and not interacting with me via social media which he previously did in the past. This was something that Karen Jo predicted, stating that he feels the idea of us being in a relationship "is off the table". He has even moved further away from me geographically, and seems to be enjoying his life without me. Out of all the readers, she and Micah were able to see the outlook.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #122 on: June 17, 2020, 12:30:19 AM »
My POI made contact again briefly last month but he has not made the effort to develop things further. In fact he has been avoiding me and not interacting with me via social media which he previously did in the past. This was something that Karen Jo predicted, stating that he feels the idea of us being in a relationship "is off the table". He has even moved further away from me geographically, and seems to be enjoying his life without me. Out of all the readers, she and Micah were able to see the outlook.

I'm so sorry this has happened to you but it's good to know she doesn't paint rosy pictures to clients.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #123 on: June 17, 2020, 04:22:15 AM »
That is true Love2Lovenj. I still have hope. I hope your situation is better?

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #124 on: June 17, 2020, 06:42:25 AM »
Hi there, I checked her web but i cant find email reading option. Anyone can help me with the link? Thank you in advance :)

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #125 on: June 17, 2020, 09:11:55 AM »
Hi there, I checked her web but i cant find email reading option. Anyone can help me with the link? Thank you in advance :)

I think mini-reading should be by email. Just email her and ask. There is not any information on her website.

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #126 on: June 17, 2020, 09:38:04 AM »
Thank you jili :)

I think mini-reading should be by email. Just email her and ask. There is not any information on her website.

Offline Mseventeenam

« Reply #127 on: June 17, 2020, 05:40:25 PM »

What did micah say for your outlook?

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #128 on: June 29, 2020, 06:47:08 PM »

Thank you for sharing this.  I read with both Karen Jo and Micah.  Micah is great but I don't feel like he has any psychic ability, he seems like strictly a tarot card reader.  None of his predictions ever happened for me sadly.  Now Karen is fabulous but I only see her an an empath so she's only able to pick up on energy which is fine, I just wouldn't go to her for predictions and she even states she doesn't do timeframes. 

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #129 on: June 29, 2020, 10:13:20 PM »
I read with her recently and it was very real for me. It wasn’t a fairy tale and it seemed really spot on, personality traits and all. I only gave her a name.I don’t want to blast my reading on here so if anyone wants details message me.. I will give one detail though, she said during the meditation REO Speedwagon song “I can’t fight this feeling” came in.. I am weird and I’ll wake up with songs in my head a lot for no apparent reason.. (don’t judge my weirdness) that song was in my head one morning when I woke up and later played in my car... so my jaw kinda hit the floor...

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #130 on: June 29, 2020, 10:52:09 PM »
Wow that is impressive.   Especially since its not even a current song.  Glad you liked her.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #131 on: July 13, 2020, 07:54:45 AM »
she is nice but not accurate, she always read said "I am seeing green colour" always play with color, I didn't know what she was talking about, nothing make sense now

Offline samantha87

« Reply #132 on: July 13, 2020, 01:46:13 PM »
she is nice but not accurate, she always read said "I am seeing green colour" always play with color, I didn't know what she was talking about, nothing make sense now

KarenJo is an empath; I wouldn't go to her for predictions.  When she mentions colors, she usually sees them in your aura.  She has told me there was red in my aura so she knew I was angry about the situation which was correct. 

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #133 on: July 13, 2020, 02:48:51 PM »
Yes she is an empath and when she has given me the colors it was regarding my SO feelings.  Which when i spoke to him was 100% on point.  So she may tell you this person wants to contact you but there is definitely a difference between wanting and doing.  So if you want to know where someone stands with you emotionally i would definitely call her.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #134 on: September 08, 2020, 12:58:47 AM »
Just re-read my reading I had with Karen Jo a few months back and it was actually really good. Spot on to my POI at the time I would say. Not ALL of it resonated but the vast majority of what she said did.

Does anyone know of any other empaths that are good besides the usuals mentioned?