Author Topic: Karen Jo KnowingAngel  (Read 80087 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Karen Jo KnowingAngel
« Reply #90 on: December 26, 2019, 05:30:50 PM »
Ok i just wanted to tell anyone that needs an empath she is the person to go to.  I read with her several times and sometimes i would scratch my head when she was say something specific was going on with my guy that i thought... no way.  Well when you aren't communicating with someone how do you validate if the reading was right.

Well i am not going to share specific details but i just found out that all the things she was telling me was spot on from the horses mouth.  I am seriously jaw dropped stunned beyond belief how accurate she was for me.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 06:33:28 PM by Love2lovenj »

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #91 on: December 26, 2019, 05:51:50 PM »
How long should I read with her for the first time? And what type of reading is best? Chat, email?
Thank you in advance.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #92 on: December 26, 2019, 06:35:51 PM »
I do the 15 min chat reading.  I would suggest to get your questions together.  Honest i tend to run over time and am probably better off doing half hour.  If you think you may have several questions I'd probably go with the half hour booking. 

Offline ishaprakash

« Reply #93 on: January 01, 2020, 02:44:45 AM »
I just had a reading with Karen today. Her reading was different and she didn’t pick up 3rd party neither picked up wha was going on. She refunded my money though . Is there anyone whose correct or prediction came true? Please help

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #94 on: January 01, 2020, 02:58:36 AM »
I just had a reading with Karen today. Her reading was different and she didn’t pick up 3rd party neither picked up wha was going on. She refunded my money though . Is there anyone whose correct or prediction came true? Please help

She was fairy tale as hell for me. Very general words too, nothing that could apply to past or present. Just like talking out of thin air about the colors she sees and what they mean lol.

I see *green* means caring. I see "orange" means bullshit, etc. etc. I see this figure, I see that. It will happen but not for a very long time and she could not specify what "a very long time was". As I've said in other threads, this POI has never even clicked my link for months. Zadalia, Kisha, Leanne, SweetOrange, Seafiremoon, ahhhhh the list goes on--all wrong and fairy tales!

Yaz88

« Reply #95 on: January 01, 2020, 04:04:56 AM »

She was fairy tale as hell for me. Very general words too, nothing that could apply to past or present. Just like talking out of thin air about the colors she sees and what they mean lol.

I see *green* means caring. I see "orange" means bullshit, etc. etc. I see this figure, I see that. It will happen but not for a very long time and she could not specify what "a very long time was". As I've said in other threads, this POI has never even clicked my link for months. Zadalia, Kisha, Leanne, SweetOrange, Seafiremoon, ahhhhh the list goes on--all wrong and fairy tales!

It’s a link to a website?  Has he ever clicked it?  Maybe he’s just not the clicking kind?  I mean shit, not everyone is snoopy . . . curiosity did kill the cat.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #96 on: January 01, 2020, 07:34:00 AM »

It’s a link to a website?  Has he ever clicked it?  Maybe he’s just not the clicking kind?  I mean shit, not everyone is snoopy . . . curiosity did kill the cat.

Yes, it's a link to my website--photography, personal pictures/family, etc. It's like an Instagram feed for my grandparents who aren't online. It tracks visitors. He is the only one who lives in a specific state where I've never gotten a single hit from. And he still lives there, I'm certain. He is definitely snoopy. Back when he was chasing me hardcore, he would be stalking every picture I ever liked.

So I know his type. He just doesn't give a damn, and there's that. I'd think over a year of no contact would've proved it but these damn psychics started feeding me general lines about a recent ex and then I started inquiring about him--fairy tales! All of them. Every single *hitter*. It's pathetic, looking back, that I did not look at the facts. 

Yaz88

« Reply #97 on: January 01, 2020, 02:38:10 PM »

Yes, it's a link to my website--photography, personal pictures/family, etc. It's like an Instagram feed for my grandparents who aren't online. It tracks visitors. He is the only one who lives in a specific state where I've never gotten a single hit from. And he still lives there, I'm certain. He is definitely snoopy. Back when he was chasing me hardcore, he would be stalking every picture I ever liked.

So I know his type. He just doesn't give a damn, and there's that. I'd think over a year of no contact would've proved it but these damn psychics started feeding me general lines about a recent ex and then I started inquiring about him--fairy tales! All of them. Every single *hitter*. It's pathetic, looking back, that I did not look at the facts.

I’m sorry that this happened to you.  Even if he was interested or regretful or whatever, it’s best to detach.  It sucks that it seems you were being successful in detaching, but then the readings caused you to sort of reconsider the situation with him.  Best of luck to you in this New Year!

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #98 on: January 02, 2020, 08:16:41 AM »

I’m sorry that this happened to you.  Even if he was interested or regretful or whatever, it’s best to detach.  It sucks that it seems you were being successful in detaching, but then the readings caused you to sort of reconsider the situation with him.  Best of luck to you in this New Year!

You too love! I blocked his number a few hours before the year ended, so don't worry about me. I just wish I had listened to my own intuition. Day two and I'm thriving!

I hope it's the best year of all time for you, Yaz88  :D

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #99 on: January 25, 2020, 08:25:02 PM »
Dasaninot,
I read your posts and sorry that you were given fairytales.  I'm glad that you blocked him and moving on!
I too blocked the poi...it's too confusing and painful to stay in touch. I've called so many readers and got a lot of false hope. I still read occasionally, but only with a few that haven't told me that he's an amazing person who will swoop back into my life again lol
Best of luck k

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #100 on: April 03, 2020, 08:10:12 AM »
Any others have any updates?

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #101 on: April 07, 2020, 05:11:24 AM »
Well, I read with her last February. I found that I had to provide abit more info regarding my situation with my POI. Overall it was a negative reading and I sobbed. She basically told me he's not interested in developing a committed relationship which she is obviously right seeing that he dropped off the planet a year ago  ::) so it's not really a shocking prediction.

However, when I asked if he would contact me again, she stated that he had no plans in reaching out. Well about 3.5 weeks after the reading guess what happened? He reached out after a year of no contact!! I was absolutely gobsmacked so I really don't know what to make of her.  :o

« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 05:14:45 AM by aquarian_81 »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #102 on: April 07, 2020, 05:24:56 PM »
Well, I read with her last February. I found that I had to provide abit more info regarding my situation with my POI. Overall it was a negative reading and I sobbed. She basically told me he's not interested in developing a committed relationship which she is obviously right seeing that he dropped off the planet a year ago  ::) so it's not really a shocking prediction.

However, when I asked if he would contact me again, she stated that he had no plans in reaching out. Well about 3.5 weeks after the reading guess what happened? He reached out after a year of no contact!! I was absolutely gobsmacked so I really don't know what to make of her.  :o

Thanks for sharing.  She is an empath so she picks up on current energy.  Maybe at the time of the reading you weren't on his radar  but that is insane how someone can be mia for a year and then just pop up.  Are you both now on talking terms?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #103 on: April 12, 2020, 04:20:20 AM »
What's the best way for getting a reading with her? Phone or Chat? I don't see any email option on her site. Is there any?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #104 on: April 12, 2020, 09:50:54 AM »
I do skype readings with her.

anything