Author Topic: Karen Jo KnowingAngel  (Read 74125 times)

Offline Star_01

Re: Karen Jo KnowingAngel
« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2019, 05:36:35 PM »
Luckily it wasn't so much as negative just that it wasn't going to easy.  I hate when they tell you that the person will do a 180 and make it work.  Her reading was realist and basically said we would be in this on and off again cycle.  Surprise!  Lol guess somethings never change so its good to know what your dealing with if you decide to stick with it.  Damn poi and this addiction to needed to know. 🤪

Actually she was my last reading and i can't believe i have not spent any money on readings this month. 🤞

The problem is, alot of readers can be realistic to your situation and it's hard because you don't know if they're just talking common sense or genuinely seeing something. I've become quite sceptical of readers and looking back rarely had very specific variations. And well done for not spending money, it's so hard but you can look back and feel proud of the achievement of stopping readings and how you can spend it on luxuries for yourself. It's not easy but it's a good goal to work towards needing alot of patience.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2019, 11:20:40 PM »
Her only value as a reader is the random stuff her guides say to her, mostly not relating to what you are asking her about. Im pretty sure she just cold reads or overexagerates feelings that she senses at this point. She can't tune into practical information..and thats dangerous as a reader.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #77 on: October 19, 2019, 11:34:58 PM »
Her only value as a reader is the random stuff her guides say to her, mostly not relating to what you are asking her about. Im pretty sure she just cold reads or overexagerates feelings that she senses at this point. She can't tune into practical information..and thats dangerous as a reader.

Yup, and I also think it's really difficult in general to connect to someone else through you through only your voice on a phone call.

Offline Sheri817

« Reply #78 on: October 31, 2019, 08:37:15 PM »
I've found my email reading from last year with Karen and thought I'd post it up so people can get a sense of her reading style or any worries about her being fairytale or saying similar things.

Bear in mind my first reading was a telephone call and she told me my ex had issues with his personality, that it was not immaturity and a few days later I did an email and she said it WAS down to immaturity. In neither did she pick up he is with someone which he still is, just said "dating around enjoying the attention".

I want to make it clear that I'm not attacking Karen or goodness knows what else, just sharing notes as a few people were curious of her style or seem to be skeptical of her. She didn't work for me at the time but for others she has been spot on and she is a nice lady.

So here is my email reading;

Hi Star,

When I connect into his energy, and turn it towards you-I feel a deep knowing from him of the connection that has and still feels to be there. I also sense his awareness that he would have to "change" to "grow up" in order to make this work. Things he would not want to admit to outloud, but that doesn't stop his inner knowing. We generally know when something we are doing is right or wrong, or even enough. I hear the word "problems" around him-as if he would have to sort his life out, to get himself on the straight and narrow path. It's not so much a single habit or a single change....it's bigger than that. It's about really doing the work necessary to be the best person that he can be and a good partner that would give your connection the longevity it needs to be that long term committed relationship. So I see him as aware that he loves and cares for you, but stubborn and in need of maturing, something that he has not yet reached the point of making the life changes to get past that. Should it be enough to love you and strive to make this happen? Yes..it should..in an ideal situation both people come together and communicate and work their differences thru. In his case, he still is not ready to do the work necessary....some of this is his comfort level, some of this is not wanting to admit his own short comings (that's not easy)....some of it is his tired energy makes him want to take the easy way out and run rather than "deal" with the situation....So I don't see it as a lack of love for you, in so much as things in his own life that cause him not to be ready, or motivated or committed to doing the things that would make him a stable partner and stay that way....I keep feeling as if he'd need to grow up--but doesn't really want to.

The coming forward part.....my sense is that he is out there-dating, doing whatever, and finds that he has a sort of shallow, surface connection with people. He may have people in his life but that doesn't mean he has true meaning, I get more of a sense that something is lacking. I do not feel he understands it, or knows what it is. But for awhile when he was with you-he was able to feel that he didn't have that void in his life. So he is going to want to try to fill that void, and you are the person that helped him the most with that. The thing is---and this is the reason that I don't see him as stable there, is that the majority of the void he seeks to fill, is something within himself that only he truly can do the work to heal in his own self. So he gets a glimpse of it with you, but he can't put it all on you. In order for him to make it past the starting gate and keep feeling that feeling-he has to do more, he has to put forth the effort. As long as he continues to not see it is his own responsibility to fill that void and be happy-I feel like he chases his tail here.

I just wanted to mention that the reading could apply to my situation too. Seems like it could apply to many, that being said

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #79 on: October 31, 2019, 09:07:53 PM »
FWIW star, my readings with her have never been anything like this.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #80 on: October 31, 2019, 09:23:51 PM »
Neither of my two were anything like that either. Mine were much deeper and intense.

Offline embibems

« Reply #81 on: November 25, 2019, 10:47:39 PM »
I booked my monthly reading with Karen today and was a bit surprised to see that her rate has gone up to $45 for 15 minutes as opposed to her old rate of $35! Maybe she isn’t working on the call sites as much anymore like Kasamba and Bitwine? This happened within the last four weeks. I’m not complaining, just observing!!

She made a prediction for me for next month that is now absolutely not going to happen given my POI’s situation (posted this on Mattie’s thread over the weekend). I know that she is not a prediction-oriented reader but damn. She even apologized for not seeing what happened, considering he’s been living with a woman ALL DAMN YEAR. Not one single reader picked up the other woman as a love interest except Yona and Uli and even they were confused—in fact, several thought the domineering influence was his mother, myself included. They have a nearly ten year age gap which is probably part of the reasoning. I’ll update if anything else transpires but I was a little surprised that she went up in price by $10!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #82 on: November 26, 2019, 05:35:06 PM »
@embibems, being that she didn't pick up the other person how accurate do you feel her reading was?  Not regarding predictions but as to what you poi is thinking/feeling? I am just curious.

Offline embibems

« Reply #83 on: November 26, 2019, 07:12:20 PM »
@embibems, being that she didn't pick up the other person how accurate do you feel her reading was?  Not regarding predictions but as to what you poi is thinking/feeling? I am just curious.

She picked up other people around him, not just her. I knew he had been sleeping around and so was I, it was an open thing and not defined so I don't consider it cheating necessarily but jumping into a secret "relationship"??? Bonkers on so many psychological levels. I don't even know if they're "together" or not--the other woman seems really pissed and is npt making any posts or announcements of a status change. Only him (desperate ploy. When kids get grounded they're on their best behavior for about a month or so. This too, shall pass). She told me that it's akin to beating a lie detector test--pathological liars are known to beat them because they believe their own false realities. The energy they project is like a forcefield of deflection. She picked up his alcohol dependency as well, so. I'd consider her fairly accurate, but never rely on any reader. Trust your gut.

This women who Yona got as the Queen of Cups is a known influence but the seriousness of their "relationship" didn't pick up until around August/September. Yona could nor identify her as a mother or girlfriend (freaky, right?). She is his cousin, seven years older than he is, his meal ticket, AND his partner apparently.

Karen never gave me false hope about this relationship working (come on, realistically I knew it too. He lives in EUROPE) and was the only reader to warn me about not booking the ticket to see him last summer. She never told me that he considered me his girlfriend or anything like that. She apologized for not picking up the other woman to the extent that they apparently are involved with one another (living together since January), but neither did Mattie. In fact, Mattie was the one who told me "not to worry about other women" when Karen was honest that he was still sleeping around... So. Make of it what you will but she's still my empath :)

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #84 on: November 26, 2019, 07:31:03 PM »
Thanks so much for the break down.  I too believe she is a talented empath so i am glad it all made sense with all the pieces put together of why she didn't pick it up sooner.  👍  i sometimes think that if the relationship isn't passion or love based it may easily be missed as a romantic relationship.  That's just my thought on it.  Like if its a relationship of convenience (ex financial reasons).

Offline embibems

« Reply #85 on: November 26, 2019, 08:25:42 PM »
Thanks so much for the break down.  I too believe she is a talented empath so i am glad it all made sense with all the pieces put together of why she didn't pick it up sooner.  👍  i sometimes think that if the relationship isn't passion or love based it may easily be missed as a romantic relationship.  That's just my thought on it.  Like if its a relationship of convenience (ex financial reasons).

Yes!! I totally agree with you too. Sorry if I got defensive sounding, I was writing in a rush and just wanted to get as many facts and opinions down as I could lol. It's absolutely a relationship of convenience and facade--his mother likes that he has an older woman to take care of him financially etc. For the entire two years I knew him, I thought she was his cousin (she is) or a platonic motherly figure. I did not know about any of the physical stuff going on w her!! She has emotions for him but there is no passion between them. It's very obvious that was my place filler. We had killer chemistry and he always hit on that with me (Skype sex etc., I'm embarrassed but that's the truth). But, alas. He's trapped himself now. How embarrassing... And I am free as a bird to live my life without this albatross on my back! I hope this helped :)

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #86 on: November 26, 2019, 11:05:59 PM »
Totally.  Hopefully he breaks free before someone else sweeps in. 😘

Offline ishaprakash

« Reply #87 on: December 07, 2019, 05:49:36 AM »
Is she on keen?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #88 on: December 19, 2019, 04:54:10 PM »
Has anyone have any other updates to share?

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #89 on: December 20, 2019, 02:07:09 AM »
She has been correct for me in the past ... I don’t like many psychics but I can say she is gifted and gives clarity if u need it. She is a great empath