Author Topic: Karen Jo KnowingAngel  (Read 87221 times)

Offline Star_01

Re: Karen Jo KnowingAngel
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2019, 07:16:18 PM »
Whats her personal website I cant find it

https://healingtheworld.net/

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2019, 11:36:39 AM »
So I think it's been established KarenJo isn't great with timeline predictions and things like that, but how has she been with general outcome?

I've scheduled a reading and she was very prompt and kind. I like her energy (lol I'm talking like a psychic).

How did your reading go?

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2019, 07:09:32 PM »
So I think it's been established KarenJo isn't great with timeline predictions and things like that, but how has she been with general outcome?

I've scheduled a reading and she was very prompt and kind. I like her energy (lol I'm talking like a psychic).

How did your reading go?

Well, I sort of think it was fairy tale and overly positive on a negative situation.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2019, 08:28:05 PM »
I've found my email reading from last year with Karen and thought I'd post it up so people can get a sense of her reading style or any worries about her being fairytale or saying similar things.

Bear in mind my first reading was a telephone call and she told me my ex had issues with his personality, that it was not immaturity and a few days later I did an email and she said it WAS down to immaturity. In neither did she pick up he is with someone which he still is, just said "dating around enjoying the attention".

I want to make it clear that I'm not attacking Karen or goodness knows what else, just sharing notes as a few people were curious of her style or seem to be skeptical of her. She didn't work for me at the time but for others she has been spot on and she is a nice lady.

So here is my email reading;

Hi Star,

When I connect into his energy, and turn it towards you-I feel a deep knowing from him of the connection that has and still feels to be there. I also sense his awareness that he would have to "change" to "grow up" in order to make this work. Things he would not want to admit to outloud, but that doesn't stop his inner knowing. We generally know when something we are doing is right or wrong, or even enough. I hear the word "problems" around him-as if he would have to sort his life out, to get himself on the straight and narrow path. It's not so much a single habit or a single change....it's bigger than that. It's about really doing the work necessary to be the best person that he can be and a good partner that would give your connection the longevity it needs to be that long term committed relationship. So I see him as aware that he loves and cares for you, but stubborn and in need of maturing, something that he has not yet reached the point of making the life changes to get past that. Should it be enough to love you and strive to make this happen? Yes..it should..in an ideal situation both people come together and communicate and work their differences thru. In his case, he still is not ready to do the work necessary....some of this is his comfort level, some of this is not wanting to admit his own short comings (that's not easy)....some of it is his tired energy makes him want to take the easy way out and run rather than "deal" with the situation....So I don't see it as a lack of love for you, in so much as things in his own life that cause him not to be ready, or motivated or committed to doing the things that would make him a stable partner and stay that way....I keep feeling as if he'd need to grow up--but doesn't really want to.

The coming forward part.....my sense is that he is out there-dating, doing whatever, and finds that he has a sort of shallow, surface connection with people. He may have people in his life but that doesn't mean he has true meaning, I get more of a sense that something is lacking. I do not feel he understands it, or knows what it is. But for awhile when he was with you-he was able to feel that he didn't have that void in his life. So he is going to want to try to fill that void, and you are the person that helped him the most with that. The thing is---and this is the reason that I don't see him as stable there, is that the majority of the void he seeks to fill, is something within himself that only he truly can do the work to heal in his own self. So he gets a glimpse of it with you, but he can't put it all on you. In order for him to make it past the starting gate and keep feeling that feeling-he has to do more, he has to put forth the effort. As long as he continues to not see it is his own responsibility to fill that void and be happy-I feel like he chases his tail here.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 08:30:07 PM by Star_01 »

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2019, 09:00:54 PM »
I've found my email reading from last year with Karen and thought I'd post it up so people can get a sense of her reading style or any worries about her being fairytale or saying similar things.

Bear in mind my first reading was a telephone call and she told me my ex had issues with his personality, that it was not immaturity and a few days later I did an email and she said it WAS down to immaturity. In neither did she pick up he is with someone which he still is, just said "dating around enjoying the attention".

I want to make it clear that I'm not attacking Karen or goodness knows what else, just sharing notes as a few people were curious of her style or seem to be skeptical of her. She didn't work for me at the time but for others she has been spot on and she is a nice lady.

Hi Star,

When I connect into his energy, and turn it towards you-I feel a deep knowing from him of the connection that has and still feels to be there. I also sense his awareness that he would have to "change" to "grow up" in order to make this work. Things he would not want to admit to outloud, but that doesn't stop his inner knowing. We generally know when something we are doing is right or wrong, or even enough. I hear the word "problems" around him-as if he would have to sort his life out, to get himself on the straight and narrow path. It's not so much a single habit or a single change....it's bigger than that. It's about really doing the work necessary to be the best person that he can be and a good partner that would give your connection the longevity it needs to be that long term committed relationship. So I see him as aware that he loves and cares for you, but stubborn and in need of maturing, something that he has not yet reached the point of making the life changes to get past that. Should it be enough to love you and strive to make this happen? Yes..it should..in an ideal situation both people come together and communicate and work their differences thru. In his case, he still is not ready to do the work necessary....some of this is his comfort level, some of this is not wanting to admit his own short comings (that's not easy)....some of it is his tired energy makes him want to take the easy way out and run rather than "deal" with the situation....So I don't see it as a lack of love for you, in so much as things in his own life that cause him not to be ready, or motivated or committed to doing the things that would make him a stable partner and stay that way....I keep feeling as if he'd need to grow up--but doesn't really want to.

The coming forward part.....my sense is that he is out there-dating, doing whatever, and finds that he has a sort of shallow, surface connection with people. He may have people in his life but that doesn't mean he has true meaning, I get more of a sense that something is lacking. I do not feel he understands it, or knows what it is. But for awhile when he was with you-he was able to feel that he didn't have that void in his life. So he is going to want to try to fill that void, and you are the person that helped him the most with that. The thing is---and this is the reason that I don't see him as stable there, is that the majority of the void he seeks to fill, is something within himself that only he truly can do the work to heal in his own self. So he gets a glimpse of it with you, but he can't put it all on you. In order for him to make it past the starting gate and keep feeling that feeling-he has to do more, he has to put forth the effort. As long as he continues to not see it is his own responsibility to fill that void and be happy-I feel like he chases his tail here.

Well, damn. I more or less got the same overall message: she didn't even pick up on anyone else when the dude I inquired about is a ***. She gave me the whole "he's not ready, he's immature, he needs to work on himself before he comes to you" but your connection was deep bullshit. Oh god. These psychics all really spin the same bullshit to make us feel good. Man that's nuts. I thought she'd  be realistic since she has a reputation for being negative, and my situation can't get more negative lol.

Thank you for sharing Star. By the way, she basically could've summarized all she said to you in two sentence.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2019, 09:07:07 PM »

Hi Star,

Well, damn. I more or less got the same overall message: she didn't even pick up on anyone else when the dude I inquired about is a ***. She gave me the whole "he's not ready, he's immature, he needs to work on himself before he comes to you" but your connection was deep bullshit. Oh god. These psychics all really spin the same bullshit to make us feel good. Man that's nuts. I thought she'd  be realistic since she has a reputation for being negative, and my situation can't get more negative lol.

Thank you for sharing Star. By the way, she basically could've summarized all she said to you in two sentence.

I'm really sorry. It's strange looking back when I was addicted - to me that was a good read at the time, but now I agree. It's quite general looking back on it and wasn't accurate at the time at all I later found out. I was sharing this in the hopes people would say that they didn't get the same sorta wording, but sorry to have made you feel shit about your reading. A couple people asked me what she's like as an empath including you so thought I'd post the notes on here for people to compare and decide themselves.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2019, 09:43:18 PM »
I never got any of that in my reading with her. As a matter of fact my reading was overall positive.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2019, 09:58:53 PM »
I never got any of that in my reading with her. As a matter of fact my reading was overall positive.

I'd still say my readings were pretty positive.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2019, 10:01:07 PM »

mine was not overly positive but it was nothing like the above reading at all

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2019, 12:16:04 AM »

Hi Star,

I'm really sorry. It's strange looking back when I was addicted - to me that was a good read at the time, but now I agree. It's quite general looking back on it and wasn't accurate at the time at all I later found out. I was sharing this in the hopes people would say that they didn't get the same sorta wording, but sorry to have made you feel shit about your reading. A couple people asked me what she's like as an empath including you so thought I'd post the notes on here for people to compare and decide themselves.

No, don't be sorry at all seriously. I knew it wasn't accurate when I read it because I'm too accustomed receiving those general lines. Those general "excuses" and mental battles within these subjects of interest which can be validated if you you have common friends and such but at the same time are supposed "thoughts and feelings" which many people don't share; so I'm willing to bet it's far too easy to fall for them and mark them as accurate. It's such a safe tactic.

Thank you for having the guts to share your reading with me and all of us. Definitely helped me write her off as not connecting to me.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2019, 12:34:36 AM »
@Star_01 Thank you so much for sharing your reading on this forum and my respects to you. She gave me a negative reading and i am totally fine with the negative part but then she didn't pick up the third party at all.
"In neither did she pick up he is with someone which he still is, just said "dating around enjoying the attention". --- This is exactly what she said to me as well.
She just said that he thinks he is single and is open to opportunities with other women because he likes/enjoys attention.

Hi Star,

Offline Star_01

« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2019, 03:47:00 AM »
Dasinot - Thanks so much for your support and I hope you find or manage to have found a better empath for you, whether it's QoC, Lady P whoever. That's the beauty of forums like these to share readings and info and find out if a reader is genuine or not. I have to be honest, I did think Karen was more genuine than how things are showing right now and her readings more original because the feedback on her over the board is quite positive. Personally I haven't told any of my friends that I used psychics as they'd all laugh at me and think I'm a loon, so it's nice to have somewhere anonymous to speak with others in a similar position.

Solitude_Soul- Thanks alot, I just was concerned it would start another new drama but (thankfully) it didn't. I agree with Dasinot that re-reading my reading above was vague and that's why perhaps others are having similar readings than the one I got. Again, I hope you found the right empath who works for you (whoever that may be). I know what you mean about her and third parties, I was very disappointed that as an empath she picked him up as basically commitment unavailable and is dating around, when he is with someone and to this day still is... It's why I'm skeptical of even empaths because they all got even the present wrong for me.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2019, 05:00:26 AM »
Star, thanks for sharing your reading.  Mine was not anything like yours and definitely did not give me unicorns and rainbows.   She did pick up things that i feel if she wasn't an empath she definitely wouldn't know. 

Just throwing this out there do u think if your poi is seeing someone but they don't take it seriously that's why they don't pick up the 3rd party.  Like of to your poi its just someone they date but they don't call them their gf/bf?  Just wondering. 

BTW: its nice to see that in this thread people can post their experiences and not ruffle feathers.  (Applauding) 👍

Offline Star_01

« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2019, 05:21:26 AM »
Star, thanks for sharing your reading.  Mine was not anything like yours and definitely did not give me unicorns and rainbows.   She did pick up things that i feel if she wasn't an empath she definitely wouldn't know. 

Just throwing this out there do u think if your poi is seeing someone but they don't take it seriously that's why they don't pick up the 3rd party.  Like of to your poi its just someone they date but they don't call them their gf/bf?  Just wondering. 

BTW: its nice to see that in this thread people can post their experiences and not ruffle feathers.  (Applauding) 👍

Hey, thanks for your nice words. I'm glad yours differed, although I'm sorry to hear it was really negative.

This was my ex I got addicted to all of last year and since moved on from, but because people were messaging me asking about KarenJo I thought I'd share my email from last year and looking back how wrong she was. My ex met someone in September/October of last year and I read with her both times in November and he still is with her now. So I would say it's pretty significant. He made his feelings clear the last time we spoke that he didn't love me or care at all, but I was led along by readers that he was angry, didn't mean it, frustated, scared to commit blah blah. And lol I agree, finally a drama free thread   ;) But in all seriousness in the nicest way possible I hope Karen is wrong for you on the negative aspect.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 05:23:04 AM by Star_01 »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2019, 12:23:58 PM »
Luckily it wasn't so much as negative just that it wasn't going to easy.  I hate when they tell you that the person will do a 180 and make it work.  Her reading was realist and basically said we would be in this on and off again cycle.  Surprise!  Lol guess somethings never change so its good to know what your dealing with if you decide to stick with it.  Damn poi and this addiction to needed to know. 🤪

Actually she was my last reading and i can't believe i have not spent any money on readings this month. 🤞

anything