Author Topic: Karen Jo KnowingAngel  (Read 87216 times)

Offline Star_01

Re: Karen Jo KnowingAngel
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2019, 10:10:02 PM »
@star_01
OMG, she said the same thing to me as well. She didn't pick up that ex is in a relationship. She said that he is single and is open to other relationships and enjoying with other females. She also mentioned that he is interested in me and likes me alot but is open to others. She told me to forget this guy and move on with someone better as he is very immature and directionless.

She got even the now totally totally wrong for me.
Didn't pick up that the ex was in a relationship.
She told me in my first reading that he loved me and would be back but the way he is is in his personality and he wouldn't change, it isn't a maturity thing.
Then less than a week later via email she said to me, he's immature and is messing about with other women and enjoying being single and he thinks back over to me which will make him come back and still have the relationship with me.
I spoke to someone on another forum who got a reading word-for-word the same as mine.

This makes me even wary of empaths, I don't think even they can be spot on about someone's feelings and thoughts. Every experience I've had with an empath hasn't been great.

That's really disappointing. I mean I guess at least she told you to forget and move on from him but you'd think being an empath she would pick up on our exes in a relationship, right?! And to give us something original. That's why I'm glad we have boards like these.

Yaz88

« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2019, 10:12:00 PM »
Same.. the reading she gave me was a mind fuck..
She had told me “, so as much as I want to see this come together--because yes-I can understand that you and he could be happy---until the time comes that he can cross this--barrier he has created--because to me-it feels like he is in hiding in a sense“ which is an emotional barrier he told me he has when we spoke why he broke it off.  “ I felt like he was separating himself at times--and I could see the walls--but then he slid down the back of it as if there was a sliding board in it“ “ so I can't say "back together happy ending" I am sorry“
Mind you, this reading was back on dec 14.. he made one return in March, the connection was fine but then on and off contact and he just vanished again. It’s been a little over a year  we’ve been broken up.  But I do believe she’s legit.  She also told me not to be emotionally involved and to try to understand our problems is based where he’s at in life And I am able to validate this because since our last break up from last year, he lost two jobs.
To this day, the reading I had with Karen was the most heart breaking by far.  A complete mind fuck, actually.  She started the reading by saying the she had never seen a connection quite like the one I had with the person I inquired about.  That we were so connected, it couldn’t be defined in the traditional sense like boyfriend and girlfriend, it was more than that.  Yin and Yang.  She saw love, she saw chemistry.  But she said that she saw the person I inquired about stuck in a hole and trying to jump out.  He just kept jumping and jumping, but couldn’t jump high enough to actually get out.  He didn’t have the initiative to ask for a ladder. So he stayed stuck in the hole.  In the end, he’d have regrets, but would feel like he did the right thing by letting our connection go.  She said he felt like he was protecting me from a bad situation.  I asked her if he’d ever get out of the proverbial hole.  She said it would never change with him.  Not ever.  He felt resigned to his fate.  It’s very depressing because this person has given up his life and dreams to care for his siblings and his mom.

Heidimary, did other readers say pretty much the same thing about your ex?  In my person of interest’s case, I’d say Karen was most likely correct about the now and perhaps the next 6-9 months.  Other readers have seen him being successful overcoming obstacles, albeit a bumpy ride.  Karen just saw him forever jumping trying to get out of a hole and never getting out. 

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2019, 12:08:19 AM »
very, very few were able to see everything, but much like others on here being lied with fairy tales. one in specific told me he was going to see what else was out there before initiating contact And he confessed this himself when he came back in March. Gaylene also told me at the time I could t do anything which she was right cause he deactivated his iMessage and changed his number. We got into a fight last Friday based on a car crash I was in as well as it was based him leaving me unblocked or blocked on his phone since he kept changing it up. Well the fact I was in a car crash ( nothing major but I do need a new wheel cap) he didn’t ask me if I was fine, but he knew. I walked away this time after the contact he gave me when I told him of the crash. I’m not going  to try to save our relationship anymore, I tried. But to answer your question, only a few were right including Leanne. .
She had told me “, so as much as I want to see this come together--because yes-I can understand that you and he could be happy---until the time comes that he can cross this--barrier he has created--because to me-it feels like he is in hiding in a sense“ which is an emotional barrier he told me he has when we spoke why he broke it off.  “ I felt like he was separating himself at times--and I could see the walls--but then he slid down the back of it as if there was a sliding board in it“ “ so I can't say "back together happy ending" I am sorry“
Mind you, this reading was back on dec 14.. he made one return in March, the connection was fine but then on and off contact and he just vanished again. It’s been a little over a year  we’ve been broken up.  But I do believe she’s legit.  She also told me not to be emotionally involved and to try to understand our problems is based where he’s at in life And I am able to validate this because since our last break up from last year, he lost two jobs.
To this day, the reading I had with Karen was the most heart breaking by far.  A complete mind fuck, actually.  She started the reading by saying the she had never seen a connection quite like the one I had with the person I inquired about.  That we were so connected, it couldn’t be defined in the traditional sense like boyfriend and girlfriend, it was more than that.  Yin and Yang.  She saw love, she saw chemistry.  But she said that she saw the person I inquired about stuck in a hole and trying to jump out.  He just kept jumping and jumping, but couldn’t jump high enough to actually get out.  He didn’t have the initiative to ask for a ladder. So he stayed stuck in the hole.  In the end, he’d have regrets, but would feel like he did the right thing by letting our connection go.  She said he felt like he was protecting me from a bad situation.  I asked her if he’d ever get out of the proverbial hole.  She said it would never change with him.  Not ever.  He felt resigned to his fate.  It’s very depressing because this person has given up his life and dreams to care for his siblings and his mom.

Heidimary, did other readers say pretty much the same thing about your ex?  In my person of interest’s case, I’d say Karen was most likely correct about the now and perhaps the next 6-9 months.  Other readers have seen him being successful overcoming obstacles, albeit a bumpy ride.  Karen just saw him forever jumping trying to get out of a hole and never getting out.

Yaz88

« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2019, 12:27:46 AM »
very, very few were able to see everything, but much like others on here being lied with fairy tales. one in specific told me he was going to see what else was out there before initiating contact And he confessed this himself when he came back in March. Gaylene also told me at the time I could t do anything which she was right cause he deactivated his iMessage and changed his number. We got into a fight last Friday based on a car crash I was in as well as it was based him leaving me unblocked or blocked on his phone since he kept changing it up. Well the fact I was in a car crash ( nothing major but I do need a new wheel cap) he didn’t ask me if I was fine, but he knew. I walked away this time after the contact he gave me when I told him of the crash. I’m not going  to try to save our relationship anymore, I tried. But to answer your question, only a few were right including Leanne. .

I’m glad you are okay!  Man do I hate fairytales.

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2019, 02:17:08 AM »
Leanne told me that he isn’t willing to give me an exclusive relationship in terms of him giving up what he’s doing. Well she’s been right on this because I know what terms she’s speaking of. Karen told me he may try to get me back in the future, which he also told me this himself that if he doesn’t find anyone else to be with he’ll beg me for forgiveness. Well last words I Gave him last week is that I’m not anyone’s second plate.
The fact I was in a car crash and my wheel cap fell off and he didn’t ask me if I was fine at least emotionally, says enough. Thank you. I hate fairy tales too.
Leanne told me I’ll be involved in a line of work that not only inspires me, but is preparing me for my future. Well the line of working is going to serve me very well to be able to have the job i want in my field of studies.
I haven’t been crying as much as I did this time around last year when he left me, mainly because a huge part of myself just doesn’t care anymore.
Leanne also told me I’ll be ending two friendships in which I did. A guy that caught feelings and he has a gf, and a guy that wouldn’t leave me alone no matter how blank I was in my messages, he kept trying to find something to write to be able to get me to reply.

A lot of people gave me tales, but from the list, only Gaylene Karen and Leanne gave me enough details to be able to open my eyes how things really are instead of the tales I was fed.

I’m glad you are okay!  Man do I hate fairytales.

Offline almondtree

« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2019, 10:55:55 PM »
I wish I knew this earlier ! I asked about someone at work. In July she mentioned that she saw POI carrying me on his back trying to climb up a tall wall and that POI wanted to work together with me and he was sure that together we could overcome the difficulties in the project we were working on together. She also said that POI has personal interests and wants a friendship with me. A couple of weeks later POI came to me and told me that he decided to terminate the project. He even looked irritated asking what I wanted from his team like it was me asking too much from them. It came totally unexpected for me after I was being hopeful about the project and a more-than-work relationship with POI. Lesson learned. Yeah, in the end, nobody has ever been right for me. Some of the readers hit small predictions or partial pictures, but no one has ever been correct about the entire situation or big outcome.
Just want to give credit where credit is due.  Karen Jo nailed some things that there is no way she would know. I think she is very excellent for the current situation. She does mention that prediction is not her strong point. I guess things are fluid. Apart from the reading, I like her personally. She is a  nice and ethical reader.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 04:50:44 PM by almondtree »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2019, 04:22:48 PM »
I decided to try her recently and i do like her.  She picked up things and i felt her reading was very realistic and honestly confirmed what i felt to be true.  Very sweet woman too.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2019, 04:01:36 AM »
Ya, she did tell me to move on but then other top psychics like Gaylene, Anastasia Christine, Zadalia, Advisor Neal, Lady P gave me a totally different reading. So, not sure whom to trust and follow.
Glad on finding this board at the same time its like a blessing in disguise :). Every day, a new post on a new reader pops up and this temptation to try for one last time puts you back into this psychic binge. My readings have significantly reduced and i am waiting for the predictions to happen.

@star_01
OMG, she said the same thing to me as well. She didn't pick up that ex is in a relationship. She said that he is single and is open to other relationships and enjoying with other females. She also mentioned that he is interested in me and likes me alot but is open to others. She told me to forget this guy and move on with someone better as he is very immature and directionless.

She told me in my first reading that he loved me and would be back but the way he is is in his personality and he wouldn't change, it isn't a maturity thing.
Then less than a week later via email she said to me, he's immature and is messing about with other women and enjoying being single and he thinks back over to me which will make him come back and still have the relationship with me.
I spoke to someone on another forum who got a reading word-for-word the same as mine.

This makes me even wary of empaths, I don't think even they can be spot on about someone's feelings and thoughts. Every experience I've had with an empath hasn't been great.

That's really disappointing. I mean I guess at least she told you to forget and move on from him but you'd think being an empath she would pick up on our exes in a relationship, right?! And to give us something original. That's why I'm glad we have boards like these.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2019, 04:05:05 AM »
Ya, she did tell me to move on but then other top psychics like Gaylene, Anastasia Christine, Zadalia, Advisor Neal, Lady P gave me a totally different reading. So, not sure whom to trust and follow.
Glad on finding this board at the same time its like a blessing in disguise :). Every day, a new post on a new reader pops up and this temptation to try for one last time puts you back into this psychic binge. My readings have significantly reduced and i am waiting for the predictions to happen.

@star_01

I'm glad you're slowly curbing your addictions and having less and less readings, it's a huge challenge but you're slowly getting there. Just think the more money saved could go on clothes, makeup, anything each month. And well I'd personally say to trust your intuition and what feels right, what you "know" is the most true from which reader - but be honest with yourself too and allow yourself to believe in what is most right and best for you.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2019, 04:18:39 AM »
Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words. I have definitely pulled back from the readings and the POI as well. I have some predictions pending for Oct/Nov and till then no more readings (hopefully) :)

@star_01

I'm glad you're slowly curbing your addictions and having less and less readings, it's a huge challenge but you're slowly getting there. Just think the more money saved could go on clothes, makeup, anything each month. And well I'd personally say to trust your intuition and what feels right, what you "know" is the most true from which reader - but be honest with yourself too and allow yourself to believe in what is most right and best for you.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2019, 04:22:11 AM »
Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words. I have definitely pulled back from the readings and the POI as well. I have some predictions pending for Oct/Nov and till then no more readings (hopefully) :)

@star_01

No problem. I look forward to hearing your update in the incoming months on if anything came to pass, best of luck. :)

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2019, 04:32:24 AM »
Sure. Can't wait to update :)

@star_01

No problem. I look forward to hearing your update in the incoming months on if anything came to pass, best of luck. :)

Offline bstalling

« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2019, 10:13:03 PM »
Remember guys, you can move on from something and come back to it later. ;)

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2019, 06:38:22 PM »
So I think it's been established KarenJo isn't great with timeline predictions and things like that, but how has she been with general outcome?

I've scheduled a reading and she was very prompt and kind. I like her energy (lol I'm talking like a psychic).

Offline Blizzle

« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2019, 07:15:31 PM »
Whats her personal website I cant find it

anything