Author Topic: Karen Jo KnowingAngel  (Read 74124 times)

Paulina93

Re: Karen Jo KnowingAngel
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2019, 09:28:33 PM »
I tried finding her on keen, I see she has a new profile with you 0 reviews. Did she delete her old profile or change her name?

I don't think she uses keen. She is not bitwine but I only spoken to her through her personal site... her bitwine account says she hasn't signed on in a month.

Paulina93

« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2019, 09:42:37 PM »
Oh she gots a personal website? I’d rather use that anyhow, I kept thinking she was on keen. My mistake

Yeah, healingtheworld.net
When I read with her I emailed and asked when she can read for me before paying. She responds fairly quickly.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2019, 09:48:12 PM »
Karen

Paulina93

« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2019, 09:51:56 PM »
Thank you, I might have to check her out. Which one have you found more accurate? In terms of empath abilities Karen or LadyP?

I feel karen gives me a better overall picture.. I did only read with her once though. I read with lady p on this POI a couple of times last year, but like others have said about her she gets lazy and repeats things she's said when it is the same situation.. however she said I would see POI again last january which never happened, but other than that she was correct on how things would go with him from the beginning. When me and him were speaking and together I would never call psychics on him since I felt content, I did have a call with her however and she said that things would be difficult with him and I just did not believe.. well she was right to say the least lol but she always reiterated that he was and is a good guy which I believe, our circumstance was just difficult.

Yaz88

« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2019, 10:22:51 PM »
To this day, the reading I had with Karen was the most heart breaking by far.  A complete mind fuck, actually.  She started the reading by saying the she had never seen a connection quite like the one I had with the person I inquired about.  That we were so connected, it couldn’t be defined in the traditional sense like boyfriend and girlfriend, it was more than that.  Yin and Yang.  She saw love, she saw chemistry.  But she said that she saw the person I inquired about stuck in a hole and trying to jump out.  He just kept jumping and jumping, but couldn’t jump high enough to actually get out.  He didn’t have the initiative to ask for a ladder. So he stayed stuck in the hole.  In the end, he’d have regrets, but would feel like he did the right thing by letting our connection go.  She said he felt like he was protecting me from a bad situation.  I asked her if he’d ever get out of the proverbial hole.  She said it would never change with him.  Not ever.  He felt resigned to his fate.  It’s very depressing because this person has given up his life and dreams to care for his siblings and his mom.

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2019, 02:29:57 AM »
Same.. the reading she gave me was a mind fuck..
She had told me “, so as much as I want to see this come together--because yes-I can understand that you and he could be happy---until the time comes that he can cross this--barrier he has created--because to me-it feels like he is in hiding in a sense“ which is an emotional barrier he told me he has when we spoke why he broke it off.  “ I felt like he was separating himself at times--and I could see the walls--but then he slid down the back of it as if there was a sliding board in it“ “ so I can't say "back together happy ending" I am sorry“
Mind you, this reading was back on dec 14.. he made one return in March, the connection was fine but then on and off contact and he just vanished again. It’s been a little over a year  we’ve been broken up.  But I do believe she’s legit.  She also told me not to be emotionally involved and to try to understand our problems is based where he’s at in life And I am able to validate this because since our last break up from last year, he lost two jobs.
To this day, the reading I had with Karen was the most heart breaking by far.  A complete mind fuck, actually.  She started the reading by saying the she had never seen a connection quite like the one I had with the person I inquired about.  That we were so connected, it couldn’t be defined in the traditional sense like boyfriend and girlfriend, it was more than that.  Yin and Yang.  She saw love, she saw chemistry.  But she said that she saw the person I inquired about stuck in a hole and trying to jump out.  He just kept jumping and jumping, but couldn’t jump high enough to actually get out.  He didn’t have the initiative to ask for a ladder. So he stayed stuck in the hole.  In the end, he’d have regrets, but would feel like he did the right thing by letting our connection go.  She said he felt like he was protecting me from a bad situation.  I asked her if he’d ever get out of the proverbial hole.  She said it would never change with him.  Not ever.  He felt resigned to his fate.  It’s very depressing because this person has given up his life and dreams to care for his siblings and his mom.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2019, 10:35:42 AM »
She got even the now totally totally wrong for me.
Didn't pick up that the ex was in a relationship.
She told me in my first reading that he loved me and would be back but the way he is is in his personality and he wouldn't change, it isn't a maturity thing.
Then less than a week later via email she said to me, he's immature and is messing about with other women and enjoying being single and he thinks back over to me which will make him come back and still have the relationship with me.
I spoke to someone on another forum who got a reading word-for-word the same as mine.

This makes me even wary of empaths, I don't think even they can be spot on about someone's feelings and thoughts. Every experience I've had with an empath hasn't been great.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2019, 11:27:15 AM »
Nooooo she gave the same reading??? Ughh i was hoping to give her a try and now I'm not sure.

Offline almondtree

« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2019, 11:49:12 AM »
I wish I knew this earlier ! I asked about someone at work. In July she mentioned that she saw POI carrying me on his back trying to climb up a tall wall and that POI wanted to work together with me and he was sure that together we could overcome the difficulties in the project we were working on together. She also said that POI has personal interests and wants a friendship with me. A couple of weeks later POI came to me and told me that he decided to terminate the project. He even looked irritated asking what I wanted from his team like it was me asking too much from them. It came totally unexpected for me after I was being hopeful about the project and a more-than-work relationship with POI. Lesson learned. Yeah, in the end nobody has ever been right for me. Some of the readers hit small predictions or partial pictures, but no one has ever been correct about the entire situation or big outcome.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2019, 12:38:27 PM »
I wish I knew this earlier ! I asked about someone at work. In July she mentioned that she saw POI carrying me on his back trying to climb up a tall wall and that POI wanted to work together with me and he was sure that together we could overcome the difficulties in the project we were working on together. She also said that POI has personal interests and wants a friendship with me. A couple of weeks later POI came to me and told me that he decided to terminate the project. He even looked irritated asking what I wanted from his team like it was me asking too much from them. It came totally unexpected for me after I was being hopeful about the project and a more-than-work relationship with POI. Lesson learned. Yeah, in the end nobody has ever been right for me. Some of the readers hit small predictions or partial pictures, but no one has ever been correct about the entire situation or big outcome.

Same. Very very few readers can read the entire situation or outcome, they even failed on the now for me.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2019, 06:09:40 PM »
Shes just good for brain candy and the rare useful insight she gets verbatim from her guide. Nothing else. She is in no way practical or even partially right about most things. Shes an empath, she wont know what happens or is capable of making far reaching predictions.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2019, 07:27:00 PM »
what do you mean by good for brain candy?

Shes just good for brain candy and the rare useful insight she gets verbatim from her guide. Nothing else. She is in no way practical or even partially right about most things. Shes an empath, she wont know what happens or is capable of making far reaching predictions.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2019, 08:11:16 PM »
As an empath I thought she was stellar. As far as predictions go she didn’t give me a timeline so
Can’t speak to that. I think is better than lady P for sure.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2019, 09:51:35 PM »
Brain candy meaning, just something to mentally Chew on..most of what she says involves symbolism and metaphors and almost always not practically relevant to your life.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2019, 10:00:11 PM »
@star_01
OMG, she said the same thing to me as well. She didn't pick up that ex is in a relationship. She said that he is single and is open to other relationships and enjoying with other females. She also mentioned that he is interested in me and likes me alot but is open to others. She told me to forget this guy and move on with someone better as he is very immature and directionless.

She got even the now totally totally wrong for me.
Didn't pick up that the ex was in a relationship.
She told me in my first reading that he loved me and would be back but the way he is is in his personality and he wouldn't change, it isn't a maturity thing.
Then less than a week later via email she said to me, he's immature and is messing about with other women and enjoying being single and he thinks back over to me which will make him come back and still have the relationship with me.
I spoke to someone on another forum who got a reading word-for-word the same as mine.

This makes me even wary of empaths, I don't think even they can be spot on about someone's feelings and thoughts. Every experience I've had with an empath hasn't been great.

anything