Author Topic: Karen Jo KnowingAngel  (Read 73955 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Karen Jo KnowingAngel
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2018, 09:00:47 PM »
Oh i was asking to see if i should wait out her predictions. She gave me a negative outcome maybe based on how things were at the time of that read but another reader who read me well gave me a positive  outcome. As of right now karens predictions are not right but her assesment of the current is good.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2018, 02:40:47 PM »
Oh i was asking to see if i should wait out her predictions. She gave me a negative outcome maybe based on how things were at the time of that read but another reader who read me well gave me a positive  outcome. As of right now karens predictions are not right but her assesment of the current is good.

I will say she's amazing at getting into the mind of a person, but I don't think predictions are her strong point....did she give you an accurate overview of your POI's current feelings/actions? 

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2018, 08:36:53 PM »
any updates on her? is she any good with predictions or just an empath?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2018, 09:10:54 PM »
I do think she’s gifted but the guy I read with her about ended up acting the opposite of what she told me....she got  such amazing things but he basically ghosted me.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 09:13:19 PM by sawthelight »

Offline star1

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2018, 09:18:56 PM »
I do think she’s gifted but the guy I read with her about ended up acting the opposite of what she told me....she got  such amazing things but he basically ghosted me.

Did you find that she was better at reading his mind and the present situation than the future?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2018, 09:26:28 PM »

Did you find that she was better at reading his mind and the present situation than the future?

Yes but it was kind of a mindf**k to be honest because she was telling me how much he cared, how focused he was in me, that he had no intentions on me not being in his life, and then he disappeared. 

Offline star1

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2018, 09:31:40 PM »

Yes but it was kind of a mindf**k to be honest because she was telling me how much he cared, how focused he was in me, that he had no intentions on me not being in his life, and then he disappeared.

Lol that does sound like a mindf-ck, unless it is at all possible that he did care for you even though he ghosted on you like that. Perhaps he had commitment issues, or only you'd know I guess the possible reasons.. Although she was obviously very wrong on the "no intentions of you not being in his life".

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2018, 11:49:52 PM »

Lol that does sound like a mindf-ck, unless it is at all possible that he did care for you even though he ghosted on you like that. Perhaps he had commitment issues, or only you'd know I guess the possible reasons.. Although she was obviously very wrong on the "no intentions of you not being in his life".

It’s been about three months since he last text me. He might think I’m not interested since I didn’t reply. But whatevs.

Offline star1

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2018, 12:08:33 AM »

It’s been about three months since he last text me. He might think I’m not interested since I didn’t reply. But whatevs.

Sorry you got ghosted.. It's f--ricking annoying.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2019, 09:13:22 AM »
I sent her an email a while ago and she hasn’t responded. Should I pay first and then contact her? How long does a reply usually take ?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2019, 06:38:58 PM »
I sent her an email a while ago and she hasn’t responded. Should I pay first and then contact her? How long does a reply usually take ?

I emailed her this morning and she responded within hrs. I'm speaking with her tmw, will report back:)

Offline wishes215

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2019, 08:51:01 PM »
so I had my call with her. I have read with Judi, zadalia, ladyP and god knows how many other empaths but she was by far the most detailed. Even though I am not in talking terms with my POI I really believed what she said. it was like things I already knew but you need someone to validate them for you, which she did. I've always been irritated with empathic abilities because all the ones I read with were unable to predict accurately. I just loved that she didn't give me any timeline, which seemed like she was an ethical person and not trying to give you false hopes. I think my POI himself doesn't know how he will act so a reader predicting his actions is just funny to me. she read my POI like a book, I was very impressed. if you don't know why a person's acting a certain way or why they did what they did, I think she is the reader for you.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2019, 04:07:30 PM »
so I had my call with her. I have read with Judi, zadalia, ladyP and god knows how many other empaths but she was by far the most detailed. Even though I am not in talking terms with my POI I really believed what she said. it was like things I already knew but you need someone to validate them for you, which she did. I've always been irritated with empathic abilities because all the ones I read with were unable to predict accurately. I just loved that she didn't give me any timeline, which seemed like she was an ethical person and not trying to give you false hopes. I think my POI himself doesn't know how he will act so a reader predicting his actions is just funny to me. she read my POI like a book, I was very impressed. if you don't know why a person's acting a certain way or why they did what they did, I think she is the reader for you.

Do you have any update on this. Were you able to validate what she said?

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2019, 03:42:23 AM »
Reading with her was back on dec14,2018.
We are nearly in dec. Much so to say she mentioned I would not end up in a stabled relationship with POI. Dec is four months away.
Think she said the truth. Leanne told me I’ll be making peace with someone it didn’t work out with who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️
Karen actually mentioned poi would give me more than what he has given me over the time, which was the back and forth energy. March into July consisted of what she had said.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 03:44:15 AM by Heidimary »

Paulina93

« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2019, 09:27:15 PM »
I felt she gave me a very in depth and realistic reading in april on my POI at the time... she also said contact with him was not over but it felt several months out. Well I haven't had him reach out yet, so who knows he still might but he is not someone I care to hear from too much anymore.