Author Topic: Karen Jo KnowingAngel  (Read 86737 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Karen Jo KnowingAngel
« Reply #105 on: April 12, 2020, 04:42:31 PM »
I do skype readings with her.

Thanks!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #106 on: April 13, 2020, 07:44:14 PM »
What's the best way for getting a reading with her? Phone or Chat? I don't see any email option on her site. Is there any?

I did over the phone.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #107 on: April 13, 2020, 11:15:27 PM »
What's the best way for getting a reading with her? Phone or Chat? I don't see any email option on her site. Is there any?

I did over the phone.

Thanks Wishes! Were you happy with her? I am thinking to try her at some point.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #108 on: April 15, 2020, 07:44:21 PM »
I really did like her. she said things that were very specific to my situation. very detailed. let me know how u find her.

I did over the phone.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #109 on: April 17, 2020, 11:40:35 PM »
I really did like her. she said things that were very specific to my situation. very detailed. let me know how u find her.

I did over the phone.

I just had a reading with her, and honestly, I loved her. Things she said did resonate with my situation. I don't count on prediction as no-one else could get it right so far. But as an empath, I believe she is genuine.

Offline ferney456

« Reply #110 on: May 05, 2020, 04:50:30 PM »
My reading with her was horrible. She said POI had no intentions of coming back and hes moved on.

It was the opposite of what Ari, Angel readings, Cali, Dino and Terry Mitchell told me.

beachgal214

« Reply #111 on: May 07, 2020, 04:06:41 PM »
Hi Jilli and anyone who has read with her -

did you find it hard to ask questions for her to meditate on without giving back story?  what was most successful - esp you Jilli1945 in way you worded your questions to her prior to call - to ensure you got info that was relevant without feeling like you fed her info with your questions?

I hope my question makes sense. feel free to PM me or write here.
Mostly looking for like thoughts and intent - even though I have worked very hard to give up readings I am for whatever reason giving into myself right now.

I dont know if I can just say that or what? thank you!

I did over the phone.

I just had a reading with her, and honestly, I loved her. Things she said did resonate with my situation. I don't count on prediction as no-one else could get it right so far. But as an empath, I believe she is genuine.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #112 on: May 07, 2020, 05:32:33 PM »
Hi Jilli and anyone who has read with her -

did you find it hard to ask questions for her to meditate on without giving back story?  what was most successful - esp you Jilli1945 in way you worded your questions to her prior to call - to ensure you got info that was relevant without feeling like you fed her info with your questions?

I hope my question makes sense. feel free to PM me or write here.
Mostly looking for like thoughts and intent - even though I have worked very hard to give up readings I am for whatever reason giving into myself right now.

I dont know if I can just say that or what? thank you!

I did over the phone.

I didn’t really give her background info two years ago with me ex and she got my outcome right. It was a negative read but not harsh. She was one of the few that didn’t give me fairytale wedding dreams lol I like her because she’s empathetic and also is not money hungry. And if u are unsure of things she provides clarification unlike some

beachgal214

« Reply #113 on: May 07, 2020, 07:00:38 PM »
She asked me to let her know if there is anything to meditate on specifically- would you let her know of third party in advance if you wanted to know more on that? I feel sort of snoopy..

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #114 on: May 07, 2020, 08:19:12 PM »
She asked me to let her know if there is anything to meditate on specifically- would you let her know of third party in advance if you wanted to know more on that? I feel sort of snoopy..

I gave her just the first name before the reading and said I would like you to read him.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #115 on: May 10, 2020, 03:03:07 PM »
I did the same as Jill.  Gave a name and basically asked what was going on with him.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #116 on: June 09, 2020, 06:11:01 PM »
Has anyone have any updates on her readings?

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #117 on: June 10, 2020, 07:03:50 PM »
Hello,

I received my first email reading from Karen Jo.  Lovely lady and very responsive.

I think she accurately gave insight into my current situation with my POI and how he is feeling.  This was what I was looking for, for the record.  I was not looking for contact or super long term predictions.  She helped me to understand why he maybe does certain things and confirmed some things I suspected.  I will read with her again for sure.

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #118 on: June 10, 2020, 07:05:12 PM »
Just want to add overall it was a positive reading, but definitely not sugar coated.  But POI and I are not out of contact or anything.  Hope that helps!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #119 on: June 10, 2020, 07:36:03 PM »
Kayrid, thanks for sharing.