Author Topic: Rachel Marie keeps blocking me  (Read 5704 times)

Offline Live and love

Re: Rachel Marie keeps blocking me
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2023, 12:43:53 AM »
Here’s the post on why Rachel sometimes blocks as I mentioned earlier:

http://www.psychicmn.com/2014/09/there-are-many-addictions-in-this-world.html?m=1
She sounds amazing. She has great ethics.

I’ve never read with her before but I love this lil blog she created and I respect her ethics. There are people who have created false sites here with her name so I’m glad she’s aware.
  " There are people who created false sites here with her name..."  What does this mean?

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2023, 01:10:48 AM »
Here’s the post on why Rachel sometimes blocks as I mentioned earlier:

http://www.psychicmn.com/2014/09/there-are-many-addictions-in-this-world.html?m=1
She sounds amazing. She has great ethics.

I’ve never read with her before but I love this lil blog she created and I respect her ethics. There are people who have created false sites here with her name so I’m glad she’s aware.
  " There are people who created false sites here with her name..."  What does this mean?

I noticed the person who has multiple accounts here created a site that was indeed fake and used her name to draw attention to it. If I find the link I’ll bump it but it was reported so idk if it’s still here. The known scammers here also referenced her name a few times for Watever reason.

That’s what it means

Offline FishwithScorpie

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2023, 05:18:38 AM »
I would stay away from Rachel Marie.

Me and my friend booked with her, sent money and questions and nothing. I received a refund, my friend did not!

We booked using her website. I sent an email with my question. No response after a week. I file a dispute, she responds right after. smh. Thank you next

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2023, 11:49:57 AM »
I’ve never gone to her website. Only through Bitwine but I’ve heard similar stories about issues with payment and things so I don’t think you’re alone.

Offline Anon

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2023, 10:04:28 PM »
Same issue here with taking payment and nothing. If you file a dispute, it hopefully should go on Record.

Offline applecheeks

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2023, 08:36:30 AM »
As much as it sucks to get blocked by a reader, why would anyone want to try to sneak back in, and force a reader to read for them? I personally wouldn't want someone who is against me to give me a reading. If you keep making accounts to contact them, it could make them have more reasons to not want to read you (make it worse). It also could be seen as a form of harassment or abuse, and could get in trouble with staff. Some of the sites have rules against multiple accounts for these kind of reasons. I kind of can understand why she is ending chats when she realizes you have contacted with another screen name, though she should have refunded you. I say this thinking about how I felt when someone didn't respect my boundaries, and kept creating new FB accounts and phone numbers to try to gain access to me. I felt under attack, and it further confirmed I was right to cut that person off.

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2023, 02:40:44 AM »
Hey Apple Cheeks, thank you so much for your opinion. I’ve already spoken to her though and it was a technical glitch. So yes :)

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2023, 05:27:32 AM »
I would stay away from Rachel Marie.

Me and my friend booked with her, sent money and questions and nothing. I received a refund, my friend did not!

We booked using her website. I sent an email with my question. No response after a week. I file a dispute, she responds right after. smh. Thank you next

Two years later, she decided to deny my refund via Venmo. At least you did receive your refund, but it's sad reading that she's up to this same shit years later.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 05:51:31 AM by YellowLove »

anything