Author Topic: Karen Jo KnowingAngel  (Read 74029 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Karen Jo KnowingAngel
« on: June 15, 2018, 02:47:12 AM »
Has anyone read with Karen Jo Knowingangel ?

Offline journalmuse

Re: Karen Jo KnowingAngel
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 03:33:46 AM »
Has anyone read with Karen Jo Knowingangel ?
Yes I felt she connected well. Predictions pending. I would read with her again.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2018, 12:23:01 PM »
She’s a good empath but I don’t think predictions are a strong point for her

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2018, 05:38:31 PM »
None of her predictions passed for me :(

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2018, 06:05:08 PM »

oh man, sorry.  Same here though, although she was never "solid" about any predictions.  She's similar to Mondez in that she's good at getting into a person's mind set and how they are thinking but she doesn't seem to be good with predictions.  Empaths rarely are.  Just because someone is feeling something, does not always mean they will act on it, unfortunately.

Offline mayflower

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2018, 07:12:44 PM »
I think she can read energy very well about what the guy thinking of me.  But i am not sure about future ahead too.  The past and present are correct.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2018, 09:16:48 PM »

oh man, sorry.  Same here though, although she was never "solid" about any predictions.  She's similar to Mondez in that she's good at getting into a person's mind set and how they are thinking but she doesn't seem to be good with predictions.  Empaths rarely are.  Just because someone is feeling something, does not always mean they will act on it, unfortunately.

I also think this is correct. I used to read with mondez and my last read was off and i never went back his predictions werent solid for me. I asked about karen jo because i read with Angel and they have given similar reads but karen gave a negative outcome opposed to Angel. I only read with each of them once so i didnt know how good they were with predictions. Thanks for this input i was thinking something wasnt right

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2018, 10:58:01 PM »

I also think this is correct. I used to read with mondez and my last read was off and i never went back his predictions werent solid for me. I asked about karen jo because i read with Angel and they have given similar reads but karen gave a negative outcome opposed to Angel. I only read with each of them once so i didnt know how good they were with predictions. Thanks for this input i was thinking something wasnt right

Karen gave you a negative?

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2018, 11:56:58 PM »

Yes karen was negative and angel was positive.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2018, 02:09:59 AM »

Yes karen was negative and angel was positive.

Also currently Angel predictions of timing of events is happening now ...so karen jo reading im unsure if her outcome will pass but her present part of my read was good. I didnt know she was only a empath. I would have not read with her.

Offline mayflower

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2018, 03:39:25 PM »
Karen is good in term of reading energy of people or present. But for future i think it might be unclear whether it is right or wrong.

Offline username1111

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2018, 05:49:32 PM »
I have used Karen's insights on a regular basis from 2014 > beginning of 2018. She is a good empath and will give you a lot of valuable informations on what a person thinks / feels in the present moment and near future (a couple of weeks). Predictions will be based on that, and won't be strong. She is also vague when it comes to timing.
But she is ethical and kind and good at reading energy and present moment.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2018, 07:36:37 PM »
Have her predictions passed for u?

Offline Wildeck

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2018, 08:04:55 PM »
I have used Karen's insights on a regular basis from 2014 > beginning of 2018. She is a good empath and will give you a lot of valuable informations on what a person thinks / feels in the present moment and near future (a couple of weeks). Predictions will be based on that, and won't be strong. She is also vague when it comes to timing.
But she is ethical and kind and good at reading energy and present moment.

I agree with the above. She’s a great empath. She’s really picked up on specific phrases that my ex has said to me, his thought processes, etc. I haven’t gone to her for predictions, but I’d say she would be going off of current energy/thoughts.

Offline username1111

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2018, 08:22:21 PM »
Have her predictions passed for u?

She has been mostly right with what she picked and delivered but she doesn't really do prediction and when she does, they are more general and time frames are broad. If you are looking for predictions, you should probably try another reader.