Author Topic: Frida  (Read 3457 times)

Offline alphabetsoup

Frida
« on: June 12, 2018, 04:15:19 AM »
I want to know if anyone has experience with this reader.  She was THE BEST at telling me exactly what I wanted to hear, and none of it turned out to be true.  However, it was like she had some skill because she knew things about what I desired in my situation.
No matter how much she insisted she was just wrong.

Offline Car_fanatic

Re: Frida
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 03:25:05 PM »
I want to know if anyone has experience with this reader.  She was THE BEST at telling me exactly what I wanted to hear, and none of it turned out to be true.  However, it was like she had some skill because she knew things about what I desired in my situation.
No matter how much she insisted she was just wrong.

I read with her twice! She was highly accurate and picked up on legalities going on which 100% validated her abilities. Her timelines have since come and gone but like I said before, I know what the end holds, I just need to know when. Even the timelines for my POI have changed. It has been out of their control. So if POI doesn't know when things will be resolved, how can a psychic. I think the ones I have spoken  to who have been able to validate things, pick on timing according to what POI is thinking and expecting.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 04:09:28 PM »
I'm actually a little upset at Frida.  I think she's a con.  She had some strong level of psychic ability, I have never read with a reader who knew EXACTLY what I wanted to hear so much.  It has been over a year since I've read with her and still, everything she said was total BS! 
I would advise people to be careful not to get sucked into her, she knows what she's doing.

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2018, 04:20:47 PM »
Although the outcome hasn't happened yet, I do believe she has some gift! She was able to pick up on legalities occurring at the POI's business.  She also said she felt it was ongoing b/c of someone close to them. Possibly related which is soooo true. For me, it always goes back to the timing of predictions. I make contact, but never when I'm told.

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2018, 04:36:41 PM »
Although the outcome hasn't happened yet, I do believe she has some gift! She was able to pick up on legalities occurring at the POI's business.  She also said she felt it was ongoing b/c of someone close to them. Possibly related which is soooo true. For me, it always goes back to the timing of predictions. I make contact, but never when I'm told.

I wanted to call her again and tell her things have not happened yet but at those rates...no thanks! I have stopped using PS. Too expensive. I only used them 3 times. All on a promotion.

anything