Author Topic: PsychicSage777  (Read 3629 times)

Offline calista

PsychicSage777
« on: June 12, 2018, 02:31:15 AM »
https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/psychicsage777/12446989

Has anyone read with this lady before? I am on a bit of a psychic rampage at the moment - things are topsy turvy in my life and I am looking for answers. I read with PsychicSage777 about two weeks ago; the reading was good. She picked up a lot without me saying anything but my name.
I asked about new job opportunities and she mentioned I would get a call between June 8-17 and the caller would be a dark haired male for a role at a company with a two word name. She said I would get the job for sure and would have other options.
I thought she was making specific predictions and wasn't sure of the outcome so I filed it away and moved on.
Well I got a call and email today from a company recruiter and the company's name is two words; I looked up the recruiter on LinkedIn and he is a man with dark hair.

If anyone has read with PsychicSage777, please do share your experience. I have also included the link to her profile at the top of this message incase someone wants to try.

Offline calista

Re: PsychicSage777
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 02:39:26 AM »
Thank you FlutterShy. I am in a bit of a dark space right now and have been struggling so your support means a lot.

Offline mayflower

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2018, 06:59:59 PM »
I read with her.  I think she is kind to give me free 5 minutes for reading with her in the next second reading. i will know whether she is accurate or not when it comes to late of July.
So I can confirm with you again when that time has arrived.

Offline calista

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2018, 02:41:21 AM »
Did the reading resonate with you? In my case , everything she said was clearly possible but I have been down for a bit now and had about 50% confidence. However the first of her predictions has happened and I am waiting for the others to happen. Do let us know how it works out for you- good luck!

anything