Author Topic: Following on from my previous post - vulnerable and ripped off!  (Read 8396 times)

Offline Reviewer07

Hi all,
It’s a pretty embarrassing story but I think it will do me good to share the story.
There’s is a psychic ‘know right now’ I believed everything she said and she said things would happen quicker for me if she cast a spell so I paid a $100 and nothing happened. I didn’t hear from her for awhile and then she emailed me and said she was sick etc. she always said great things and then said she would do another spell coz the last one didn’t work at no charge. Then she asked for a $100 for materials so I paid it and again nothing and then she said she was trying to be cheap and if I have her $200 she would guarantee me results in 3 days. So I paid and she ssaid that every went well this was a month ago and she has not responded to my emails etc since. I know I know I’m stupid for falling for this multiple times. I guess I’m really trusting and also an easy target given my heart is so broken.
I honestly believed her and thought she was great. Maybe something happened to her but regardless I’ve seen no results and and had no response despite multiple emails.
Be careful people I’m lucky it wasn’t more money. I really wish she was for real coz she seemed so nice and was very responsive at first. Know right now aka gail. I can’t speak for any of her other clients but this is my very personal and hurtful experience with this person.  I’ve had some experiences and if you read my last post you will see I’m starting to finally learn and not be so nieve.
I could probably dispute the transaction as it was PayPal but I actually feel scared that she may have some abilities and curse me so I’m venting on here and even that is a bit risky. Needless to say I no longer recommend or use her services I’ve just cut my losses on this one.

Offline sawthelight

Re: Following on from my previous post - vulnerable and ripped off!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2018, 10:55:48 AM »
OMG she was one of the biggest fakes on keen, I think she was actually removed from Keen. 

And spells almost always backfire...they are the worst things you can do. 
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 01:30:17 PM by sawthelight »

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2018, 01:19:45 PM »
if it makes you feel any better I will one up you with my embarrassing story.

There is a website called Hoodoo Psychics and I got scammed there.  I went looking for a Hoodoo person to cast a love spell.  I ended up using Lady Muse, who took over $1500 of my money for a spell.  Nothing ever happened and when I told her nothing was happening she stopped returning my emails too.

If I were you I would absolutely do a charge back in PayPal, they will give you your money no problem.  If she couldn't bring back your lover then she can't bring back her money.

I could not do a chargeback in Paypal on Lady Muse because she knew what she was doing, she made me sign something saying I understood that this money was not refundable and could not be charged back in Paypal.  If your psychic didn't make you sign such a paper, then I'd go get my money back now, just for the unreturned emails.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2018, 02:08:46 PM »
If any of you guys fell victim to spellcasters, don't feel bad because I believe they cast spells on their clients to scam them.

There is a website called Hoodoo Psychics and I got scammed there.  I went looking for a Hoodoo person to cast a love spell.  I ended up using Lady Muse, who took over $1500 of my money for a spell.  Nothing ever happened and when I told her nothing was happening she stopped returning my emails too.

If I were you I would absolutely do a charge back in PayPal, they will give you your money no problem.  If she couldn't bring back your lover then she can't bring back her money.

I could not do a chargeback in Paypal on Lady Muse because she knew what she was doing, she made me sign something saying I understood that this money was not refundable and could not be charged back in Paypal.  If your psychic didn't make you sign such a paper, then I'd go get my money back now, just for the unreturned emails.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2018, 06:19:48 PM »
Newlife, if that's the case then why not  also cast the spell being paid for?  If she could have casted the spell I would have spent more and more money with her.  I honestly don't think these people have any power over anything.  You are the only one who has power over your reality.

I will also say that I hired Conjured Cardea to cast a spell, the day came that she said the spell would be cast, and I saw immediate movement in my situation.  I was thinking very highly of her until I received an email telling me that she was going to cast the spell TOMORROW!  She was late by about 4 days on doing her work, and I thought it was already working. When I called her on being 4 days late she got very pissy and we exchanged less then kind emails.  I pissed her off and my life is still the same, no curses here.

Whatever you believe is the absolute truth, always.

Offline njlady

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2018, 07:55:46 PM »

You should have filed anyway.  99% chance she would have lost.  People sign all kinds of things that are not enforceable.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2018, 09:10:06 PM »
Good point I completely agree on your comment below.Spells  if it's real is supposed to be temporary nothing long term.
Newlife, if that's the case then why not  also cast the spell being paid for?  If she could have casted the spell I would have spent more and more money with her.  I honestly don't think these people have any power over anything.  You are the only one who has power over your reality.

I will also say that I hired Conjured Cardea to cast a spell, the day came that she said the spell would be cast, and I saw immediate movement in my situation.  I was thinking very highly of her until I received an email telling me that she was going to cast the spell TOMORROW!  She was late by about 4 days on doing her work, and I thought it was already working. When I called her on being 4 days late she got very pissy and we exchanged less then kind emails.  I pissed her off and my life is still the same, no curses here.

Whatever you believe is the absolute truth, always.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2018, 02:13:02 AM »
that's good advice NJlady, I think I was a little scared at the time that she could do something to me, that coupled with waiting about 6-8 months to see if it worked.  I'm just glad I had a chance to type this out on the internet, so it will show up for her future targets if they search. 

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2018, 02:36:50 AM »
Spell work is usually a scam to me. A spell can not make someone love u forever. I would dispute those charges and report her to keen or watever site she works for. This happened to me on bitwine only difference is terridelights  tried to scam me but was unsuccessful.  I still reported her and the transcript and she was suspended for a week or two. 
I recognize know right now from keen and shes been on there for years probably scamming people. Its honestly ridiculous  these ppl prey on customers like this.

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2018, 03:22:35 AM »
I just checked PayPal and have awhile yet to disput the transaction so I snetvknkw right now an email requesting a refund. Let’s see what happens. Thanks for the replies, reading them has given me the ccouragebto at least ask the question.

Offline Qu33n

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2018, 12:07:52 AM »
Please do not cut your losses! I know this woman. She worked for keen and got fired for these practices. She told me she would be my advisor month to month for 65$ even though i didnt have it to give i paid it. Like you she all of a suddent became sick when she got the money. I disputed it and won. Im having a very hard time right now but everything happens for a reason. I was meant to see this thread. Ive been hurt, used, lied to multiple times by these advisors if i can save just one person my heartache is worth it. If you have any info save it! But just tell paypal the services were not rendeted as promised and you will get your money back. I have gails emails, her fb messages, and her website. I dont play when it comes to my money! Ive lost 1,000s because of these psychics. Do not let her win!

Hi all,
It’s a pretty embarrassing story but I think it will do me good to share the story.
There’s is a psychic ‘know right now’ I believed everything she said and she said things would happen quicker for me if she cast a spell so I paid a $100 and nothing happened. I didn’t hear from her for awhile and then she emailed me and said she was sick etc. she always said great things and then said she would do another spell coz the last one didn’t work at no charge. Then she asked for a $100 for materials so I paid it and again nothing and then she said she was trying to be cheap and if I have her $200 she would guarantee me results in 3 days. So I paid and she ssaid that every went well this was a month ago and she has not responded to my emails etc since. I know I know I’m stupid for falling for this multiple times. I guess I’m really trusting and also an easy target given my heart is so broken.
I honestly believed her and thought she was great. Maybe something happened to her but regardless I’ve seen no results and and had no response despite multiple emails.
Be careful people I’m lucky it wasn’t more money. I really wish she was for real coz she seemed so nice and was very responsive at first. Know right now aka gail. I can’t speak for any of her other clients but this is my very personal and hurtful experience with this person.  I’ve had some experiences and if you read my last post you will see I’m starting to finally learn and not be so nieve.
I could probably dispute the transaction as it was PayPal but I actually feel scared that she may have some abilities and curse me so I’m venting on here and even that is a bit risky. Needless to say I no longer recommend or use her services I’ve just cut my losses on this one.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2018, 10:22:25 AM »
I have seen spells work. But done free from a practicing wiccan with the right books and materials.

I watched a person react to a spell casted on him. It was scary at first.

Online spells by those claiming never work.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2018, 12:24:43 PM »
I have seen spells work. But done free from a practicing wiccan with the right books and materials.

I watched a person react to a spell casted on him. It was scary at first.

Online spells by those claiming never work.

That's pretty scary. If a spell works, I don't think it lasts...

I've heard over and over from psychics that you can't make someone fall in love or have feelings but you can help by clearing your energy to make things work with someone who already has feelings.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2018, 06:22:09 AM »
It interferes with "free will". The woman I dealt with was an actual practicing wiccan and heavily into. She was a friend.

We played around with it on one man. Least it to say,  he reacted one day hostily. He was not the type for it then stopped and said, " I do not know what is going on. "

When I was younger with her assistance I placed a spell on one person to test it. He reported back to us... all of sudden he started screaching for the person obsessively and did not know what came over him.

Said he thought spells were hogwash till that happen and found out what we did.

Online spells are not trust worthy with some of these people.

If you want a spell done. Research it yourself, do not trust "online spells". Get the right book, make the right contacts and test it out for yourself.

You will spend way less, also.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 06:28:53 AM by Seeker23 »

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2018, 03:47:24 AM »
First off, I believe that witchcraft is real, but like others have mentioned on here, even if it did work it would not permanently bind someone to you so that they love you forever. A spell is also like a prayer and is not guaranteed to give results. It is actually against the law of wicca to manipulate free will in the first place so that would indicate that if one were to do so, it wouldn't work out in their favor in one way or another.

Obviously 99.9% of online spell casters are not doing a single thing except pocketing your money. I use to use www.calastrology.com a lot because they give you a refund if nothing happens within an entire year. Whether they are actually casting spells or not is something I will never know. I tried ordering many love spells on past POI's and nothing happened. Later on I realized that they were never right for me to begin with so I was very happy that nothing happened, so I don't know if they just weren't doing the spell work, it wasn't effective, or if the universe just didn't want me to be with that person. I spent hundreds of dollars more than once on calastrology but they refunded all of it to me.

You're far from alone. It's really no different than using the psychics. The idea of love spells to solve your heartache is very alluring and if you believe in psychics, you're probably going to at least be open to the idea of witchcraft too.