Author Topic: Following on from my previous post - vulnerable and ripped off!  (Read 8436 times)

Offline maroonlight

Re: Following on from my previous post - vulnerable and ripped off!
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2018, 10:34:59 AM »
First off, I believe that witchcraft is real, but like others have mentioned on here, even if it did work it would not permanently bind someone to you so that they love you forever. A spell is also like a prayer and is not guaranteed to give results. It is actually against the law of wicca to manipulate free will in the first place so that would indicate that if one were to do so, it wouldn't work out in their favor in one way or another.

Obviously 99.9% of online spell casters are not doing a single thing except pocketing your money. I use to use www.calastrology.com a lot because they give you a refund if nothing happens within an entire year. Whether they are actually casting spells or not is something I will never know. I tried ordering many love spells on past POI's and nothing happened. Later on I realized that they were never right for me to begin with so I was very happy that nothing happened, so I don't know if they just weren't doing the spell work, it wasn't effective, or if the universe just didn't want me to be with that person. I spent hundreds of dollars more than once on calastrology but they refunded all of it to me.

You're far from alone. It's really no different than using the psychics. The idea of love spells to solve your heartache is very alluring and if you believe in psychics, you're probably going to at least be open to the idea of witchcraft too.
I wish these so call psychic would refund our money back when nothing they said come to pass but all they do is that they will just block us when nothing they said come to pass so they can move on and scam someone else.

If that were the case, they wouldn't be able to make any money because 99% of the time the predictions just don't happen, and if anything does, it's often times only minor things.

For one they use their disclaimer to get them off the hook and to legally protect them, and it would technically be your word against theirs because even if something did happen, you might just want to ask for a refund because you regret spending the money, especially if it was an expensive psychic that charged over 100 for a reading.

A lot of readers and hotlines will refund you if you hang up within the first few minutes and say that nothing they were saying was accurate, but a lot of times psychics take well over 5 minutes to dig in to the reading deeper so by the time they start asking you questions or making statements and the answer is consistently no, it's too far in the reading for them to refund you and . I've only had a couple refunds from psychics because of this.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2018, 02:13:06 AM »
First off, I believe that witchcraft is real, but like others have mentioned on here, even if it did work it would not permanently bind someone to you so that they love you forever. A spell is also like a prayer and is not guaranteed to give results. It is actually against the law of wicca to manipulate free will in the first place so that would indicate that if one were to do so, it wouldn't work out in their favor in one way or another.

Obviously 99.9% of online spell casters are not doing a single thing except pocketing your money. I use to use www.calastrology.com a lot because they give you a refund if nothing happens within an entire year. Whether they are actually casting spells or not is something I will never know. I tried ordering many love spells on past POI's and nothing happened. Later on I realized that they were never right for me to begin with so I was very happy that nothing happened, so I don't know if they just weren't doing the spell work, it wasn't effective, or if the universe just didn't want me to be with that person. I spent hundreds of dollars more than once on calastrology but they refunded all of it to me.

You're far from alone. It's really no different than using the psychics. The idea of love spells to solve your heartache is very alluring and if you believe in psychics, you're probably going to at least be open to the idea of witchcraft too.
What spell did you order? What happen after that? At least they are trying to help people by giving there money back if the spell don't work.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2018, 03:27:37 PM »

I just order some spell from that website let see if it works hope my poi come back if not I can always get a refund.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2018, 10:08:45 PM »
I ordered a ton of their love spells on people in the past and nothing ever happened.

They are very honest about giving refunds, I just can’t verify if they actually cast spells or if they let people order and hope they don’t ask for refunds. Either way they lose nothing.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2018, 12:37:34 AM »
I ordered a ton of their love spells on people in the past and nothing ever happened.

They are very honest about giving refunds, I just can’t verify if they actually cast spells or if they let people order and hope they don’t ask for refunds. Either way they lose nothing.
They just send me an email on the dates they will cast the spell. I will see within a month if anything happen, if not I want a refunds. They also being honest on they’re website that spell won't work 100 percent of the time and they will refunds your money. I really wish psychic reading was like that when they are wrong they will block you.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 01:09:55 AM by psychic girls »

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2018, 01:35:07 AM »
I would give it more than a month. I usually gave it a few months or more. You have up until a year.

As far as the psychics go, it’s your word against theirs, and because they are wrong 95% of the time they wouldn’t be able to make money after giving everyone refunds.

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2018, 01:05:29 PM »
Okay so now that things are nowhere with my poi I’ve decided to man up and yeh I followed the advice and just lodged a PayPal dispute with ‘know right now’. Oh and if I hadn’t said earlier please stay away from this person. I’m curious as to whether she will contact me now and I’m very curious about what she may say.

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2018, 09:40:59 PM »
I have seen spells work. But done free from a practicing wiccan with the right books and materials.

I watched a person react to a spell casted on him. It was scary at first.

Online spells by those claiming never work.

That's pretty scary. If a spell works, I don't think it lasts...

I've heard over and over from psychics that you can't make someone fall in love or have feelings but you can help by clearing your energy to make things work with someone who already has feelings.

Correct! Unless you have some type of black magick which is by force and wouldn't recommend anyone go to such extremes then a spell usually white magic helps to influence a situation. For instance say you had an argument with your POI and want to clear the air because feelings are already there it can work in your flavour. The same principle for returning a lover, as long as feelings are there and the split has happened in a year it's achievable.

I can think of one credible spell caster she does all types of spells including love and is very popular with fertility for couples for some reason. She offers money back guarantee  and sends spell details with a talisman. I've had several spell casting before for various aspects of my life from her and find she gives a boost, compliments your current situation but her spells take about 3 months to peak and she communicates by email. even offers a re-casting or refund!!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 09:43:12 PM by Lady_C »

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2018, 12:33:21 AM »
I have seen spells work. But done free from a practicing wiccan with the right books and materials.

I watched a person react to a spell casted on him. It was scary at first.

Online spells by those claiming never work.

That's pretty scary. If a spell works, I don't think it lasts...

I've heard over and over from psychics that you can't make someone fall in love or have feelings but you can help by clearing your energy to make things work with someone who already has feelings.

Correct! Unless you have some type of black magick which is by force and wouldn't recommend anyone go to such extremes then a spell usually white magic helps to influence a situation. For instance say you had an argument with your POI and want to clear the air because feelings are already there it can work in your flavour. The same principle for returning a lover, as long as feelings are there and the split has happened in a year it's achievable.

I can think of one credible spell caster she does all types of spells including love and is very popular with fertility for couples for some reason. She offers money back guarantee  and sends spell details with a talisman. I've had several spell casting before for various aspects of my life from her and find she gives a boost, compliments your current situation but her spells take about 3 months to peak and she communicates by email. even offers a re-casting or refund!!

Can you share who it is?

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2018, 12:48:13 AM »
Thanks for the advice everyone. I bit the bullet  and thought stuff it, if she try’s any further magic on me so be it, heck her love spell didn’t work so hopefully nothing else she tries doesn’t work . I lodged a dispute and I just received notification from PayPal that I’m receiving a refund of all the money I sent her for the 3 day love spell.

anything