Offline daughterofcups - P

DELANO
« on: June 06, 2018, 10:54:29 PM »
X x x
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 09:10:27 PM by daughterofcups »

Offline Wishful Thinker

Re: DELANO
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 12:53:25 AM »
Hi Daughterofcups! And no, you are not crazy.  Your story is amazing and uplifting.  Btw, I was born and raised in Brooklyn and know how big of an area it is to run into someone that specific; you’re practically living on top of people.  And to run into him at Prospect Park is astonishing. 

A lot of times, we focus too much on the timing and predictions instead of listening to the message, taking it in and then going on with your life as if it never happened.  I’ve read with Delano and I have to admit that what he told me before didn’t resonate at all and I didn’t heed to his message.  Recently, I began to realize that he was right and such an in depth person.  I wish he was still on there, but a lot of times, the best ones leave. 

Our sense of time is totally different in the spiritual realm; for in order for things to take place in the physical realm, it must first happen in the spiritual.  There is no image of time in the spiritual realm.  In actuality, it is an allusion. 

I’m very happy for you and I hope your story gives others hope.  Peace.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 01:20:31 AM »
Yes, a similar thing has happened to me. Usually, the prediction we don't believe in are the ones that come to pass. My only advice is not to think too much or get a lot of reading on him.
this is so random, and i have to say most of CP was a massive fail for me (yes, i tried all the $13 people and they were all wrong) but something actually happened in a pretty amazing way that he predicted for me back in the fall of 2016.

so at the time, I was calling about a different POI.. he told me point blank.. "no." and I think after that, because I was disappointed, sort of didn't want to take his reading seriously. but i did write it down and didn't think of it until recently, realizing that it was all true.

He began to tell me about my next boyfriend. I can't remember if he specified on marriage, or just long term committed, serious relationship. but he started off by saying its somewhere near where i work,(at the time, this was in park slope, brooklyn), that it would be something to do with getting food, maybe at a cafe or on a lunch break. at the beginning of the reading, he'd asked if I knew anyone named jonathan, and I did, but i laughed because my only friend, john or johnathon, was a guy I would literally have zero interest in and have known since i was 16. he also specified (I'm pretty sure) that it was spelled JON and not JOHN, which is an odd detail. so i definitely brushed that off. He said you're going to meet this guy and he's super funny and outgoing and within 30 seconds he's going to have your phone number. He's going to be wearing a blue shirt, with a black coat, dark hair and dark eyes, olive skin, and theres something weird about his hands.. you really like his hands?" he also stated this would happen within the year maybe in the spring.

Okay so... i did not happen in the spring, and I actually ended my job in that area that summer. But in december 2017 i met my boyfriend... JON... johnathan. when I met jon, we were actually at a bar. he was wearing a blue shirt. dark eyes, dark hair, olive skin tone. he did get my number very quickly (probably only after talking briefly). So at first thinking of this I'm like okay weird coincidence..

then i thought more about it. on our first date, we were debating over food or drinks, we got drinks at a bar that also serves food... he was wearing a blue shirt and a black jacket on our first date. the first weekend we hangout, he kept telling me how he thought I had pretty hands (creepy i know, but it was more of a funny joke and I kindof got what he meant,and its become an inside joke for us that he likes my hands, and i was like "damn you have strong hands lol".. and its something we consistently have joked about since we met) and I always replied "i love your hands too! they're very strong! (yes i realize how funny this sounds over an online message board, but idc)

THEN when all this occurred to me. I asked him where he was living around fall of 2016. pretty bluntly he told me "park slope area.. around prospect park". I pretty quickly figured out he lived maybe 3-4 blocks from where I used to work back then.
this may not seem like that big of a deal... but if you're familiar with NYC and brooklyn, in a city of 8 million people, of all the places to work and live for 20-somethings, that specific 4 block area is completely random. its mostly wealthy young married couples and families, and not a lot of people work there honestly because its very residential. he also got the hands thing, pretty much nailed our first interaction (how quickly and randomly it took off) but was obviously off about timing and specifics (was not in a food place, was not near work)

This had me thinking about the messages readers receive and timing- which has always been frustrating to me. maybe the universe really does have a plan for our relationships and who we will wind up with, its just the path that leads there is always a bit unsure. furthermore, to know someones specific name, clothing, and inside jokes and have that be completely dead on? WHAT.

I'm pretty sure one other reader months after this reading asked about a johnathon too, but i can't for the life of me remember who it was, and I definitely wrote it off because I assumed they were picking up on my other guy friend- john.

good news is.. random predictions do sometimes come through, amongst the millions of shitty ones. bad news is.... delano isn't on CP anymore and basically no where to be found.

is this real? or am i going crazy and trying to make myself believe something that is totally arbitrary and coincidental??

Offline bstalling

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2018, 02:23:57 AM »
Stuff like that has happened to me as well. I dont think its the "universe having a plan". I think its just readers dont know the whole story or timing. Imagine watching a movie
you can tell it was made recently based on their clothes, location etc. But you dont know what year and month. I'm sure its a lot like this for most readers.

Offline niki

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2018, 09:41:39 PM »
I could not just pass by and not add about Delano. He did my reading, he was very accurate, but I am still waiting for final outcome. However he read for my sister.  He told her by May of 2017 you are going to meet this man, who was married , but children are not his. Also his mother has health issues, and he is taking care of her. In April she meets man, thinking it must be him. He had daughter, but she was his daughter. We thought Delano got it wrong. In less than 2 weeks it fall apart. He was lying. However first week of May, she met her current boyfriend/fiancee now, who was divorced, and never had his own children, but raised 3 kids of his wife , since they were little as his own! My sister and him are so much in love. And have been together since then for 1 1/2 years together. Oh and when they met, he was taking care of mother who has cancer....  I do think Delano was true psychic, he was very accurate for me too.. but I am still hoping that timing can be wrong in spirits world. Good luck everyone and be happy

anything