Author Topic: Tarot readings for FREE  (Read 3061 times)

Offline Spiritual_rose

Re: Tarot readings for FREE
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2018, 01:42:48 PM »
so am I going to get a reading from you for free as I made a request before the 11th? because I haven't hear from you, I am just curious. thanks

I also made a request before the 11th and I wrote on here yesterday that I hadn't had a response. The polite thing to do was for her to at least reply and say to me she'll get back at a later date.

Yes. I have both of you written down and am getting to you. I have 4 pages of inbox requests. Sorry for the delay. It takes me more than a half hour per person.

Thanks for getting back to me. That's all I wanted to know. If you were still going through with them. Ty

Offline wishes215

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2018, 07:17:51 PM »
so am I going to get a reading from you for free as I made a request before the 11th? because I haven't hear from you, I am just curious. thanks

I also made a request before the 11th and I wrote on here yesterday that I hadn't had a response. The polite thing to do was for her to at least reply and say to me she'll get back at a later date.

thank you for the response:)

Yes. I have both of you written down and am getting to you. I have 4 pages of inbox requests. Sorry for the delay. It takes me more than a half hour per person.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2018, 07:56:04 PM »
I had a reading with her last week and she was super on point!  Highly recommend.  very talented. 

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2018, 09:05:48 PM »
Shes really on point and VERY DETAILED. dont rush ya reading...she actually takes her time to really make sure u get a amazing read. I usually hate tarot and i was shocked by what she sent me

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2018, 10:30:34 PM »
I will say I was absolutely amazed at mine. Very good. She definitely has a gift.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2018, 01:14:40 PM »
She read for me as well and she is definitely gifted. She got so much info with only first names. Absolutely amazing! I definitely recommend her!

I will say I was absolutely amazed at mine. Very good. She definitely has a gift.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2018, 04:26:40 AM »
I am still waiting on mine:( has everyone got their reading back?

Offline copperhead

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2018, 05:14:05 AM »
I am still waiting on mine:( has everyone got their reading back?

Nope. I had offered her to exchange her reading for a reading too. At some point she messaged me I was second in line. So, I did her mini-reading, just three cards answering briefly what she asked me, telling her that I would have done a more in-depth reading once I received the free reading she offered. She responded I nailed it, I replied back clarifying a couple of things. Then, silence. I PM her again. Silence.

Offline Spiritual_rose

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2018, 09:04:29 AM »
I keep being told I'm in the queue too and I got nothing. Don't advertise you'll give free readings then not do them.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2018, 02:30:43 PM »
I’m sure she got requests for 100’s . The reading was really good. Well worth the wait. As you didn’t pay you’ll just have to wait. She did this as favour. An act of kindness.

Offline Spiritual_rose

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2018, 02:50:51 PM »
I’m sure she got requests for 100’s . The reading was really good. Well worth the wait. As you didn’t pay you’ll just have to wait. She did this as favour. An act of kindness.

You've always got to chirp in haven't you?
Copper head offered a reading for a reading back and never replied to her. You csnt make allowances all the time. Just got to accept things readers do is a bit naughty

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2018, 03:00:40 PM »
I just think she got overwhelmed with requests, she was very sweet and nice but I might have been one of the first to reply to her.

No good deed goes unpunished, she's probably regretting offering this now lol.

Offline Spiritual_rose

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2018, 03:03:20 PM »
I just think she got overwhelmed with requests, she was very sweet and nice but I might have been one of the first to reply to her.

Lmao i bet she regrets it too and got her work cut out for her. I guess it's first come first served but I've been told for the past 3 weeks I'm soon and nothing. She seems a nice user to offer her help for free.

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2018, 04:13:54 PM »

She now charges $15 (add $5 for each extra question) if you emailed her after June 11. Everyone prior to June 11th is free.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2018, 05:09:33 PM »
Not so Spiritual Rose... I was not attacking you just stating facts. If you don't like people responding to your post. Then I suggest stop posting stupid posts.

Message received from Not so Spiritual Rose.
Seriously drop starting arguing with me every time I say something negative about a reader.
I won't be stopped from saying things good or bad on here about readers.
So drop trying to cause trouble.
You don't won the forum girl

anything