Author Topic: In depth Tarot readings !!  (Read 26844 times)

Offline daughterofcups - P

In depth Tarot readings !!
« on: June 06, 2018, 01:59:56 PM »
Hello all, so I started using tarot decks (on myself and others) about 2 years ago. It was kindof a joke at first, but turns out I’m actually scary good at predicting outcomes with friends’ relationships. So fad I’ve correctly predicted breakups, how specific events would unfold, and given solid advice that actually proved to be super helpful for people I read for. I would say my greatest strength is reading emotions of others.
Apart from this, I’m an express arts therapists with a masters, and am notoriously extremely empathic, for years people jokingly refer to me as psychic and complimenting my uncanny ability to read peoples” vibes” and energy in a way that not only shows the present but future. My inuitive nature and specific psychic skills only increased after becoming a therapist. I often have dreams that come true, predict relationship outcomes/ emotions involved super well, i even guess peoples zodiac signs pretty accurately lol
As im working on developing my skills- i would love to have an opportunity to read for people on here for free. Like most of you i was once addicted to psychics and saw a lot of dissapoinrnent and exacerbated heartbreak due to this. Im overall a super ethical person who genuinely just wants to help people out and have a knack for understanding people.

If you think you’d be interested in this, defintely PM me and be happy to read for you.

UPDATE: THANK YOU so much everyone for all the requests and lovely feedback I've gotten! I am overwhelmed and so happy! It seems like I've had a lot of success here and might actually be pretty good at this...a lot of people have said I've given the same information as they have gotten from popular readers like miss ann, cookie, & aries intuition. cool!!! i had no idea lol.
 As of now, I have so many requests and such little time, but I don't like to do short readings because I really like to get into it and get the full picture in a lot of detail. I am also a mid twenties Master's graduate with a lot of unpaid student loan debt and currently living in NYC where rent is more than half my paycheck!! although I have some conflicting feelings about charging people.. I'm realizing that I'm putting a ton of time into this, and it might be beneficial for me to start charging a small fee per reading (of course, everyone that made this request prior to June 11 will not be charged as this is something I'm starting today.

Heres how my readings work:

I do a three card spread on the initial statement made, than a 10-11 card spread on a situation (relationship readings usually require 11 cards, work or other questions can be less) and tend to write anywhere from 3-6 pages about the reading and my interpretations/ predictions... this includes past present future, feelings, outcome cards and advice.

After that, you are allowed to ask more questions for further clarity if you'd like to get into it more. The initial reading will be $30 and any questions after that will be $5 per question... of course, if i pull more cards on my own to clarify a situation for you, this will definitely not be charged at all. I want to give as much help to your situation as I can. I'm also very flexible on this and will give you an idea of cost/ probably answer any questions you might have that you didn't ask beforehand (i.e. timing, advice, etc)
I'm thinking of just using my paypal for this, which we can set up in a PM.

If anyone has any reviews they'd like to leave me, that would be much appreciated, I'm very open to feedback and want to know updates on your lives/ situations!!!

love you all. hope everyones doing well 

update update: Hello everyone! I AM OVERWHELMED AT HOW POSITIVE EVERYONE HAS BEEN WITH ME!! You guys have made my month! The compassion and openness that all of you have given me in letting me into your lives and feelings is seriously inspirational. Sometimes stuff like this is what gives me faith in humanity, which can be hard to find in the world and political state we currently live in.
 mostly when I do these readings, I find I can connect with the person mostly because all of the love, fear, anxiety, and pain people commonly express are feelings that we all have experienced in one way or another. Although we all have different stories and drastically different backgrounds, it consistently overwhelms me that we are all connected in what we feel.

I seriously appreciate everyone who's been waiting as well! I wanted to ask to please try and keep in mind I have a full time job and 2 other part time jobs (and am a 25 year old who barely gets enough sleep as is! yikes). I can assure you I have not forgotten you if I don’t reply right away.! I also like to be pretty thorough about it so it might take several days to get to you.These are not quick, one and done 5 minute readings where I tell you yes or no, i often write several pages of notes- I don't think its fair to just give basic ideas or predictions without really looking at a situation.. people are far more complex to me.  If you have concerns please do not hesistate to reach out, but please also bear in mind I am just one person- forgive me ahead of time!. I appreciate your patience & look forward to getting to everyone.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 09:09:07 PM by daughterofcups - P »

Offline Sooshi

Re: Tarot readings for FREE
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 04:41:15 PM »
Sure, I'll bite. What do you need from us for a reading? And what kind of readings are you doing?

candiednut

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 05:05:48 PM »
Thanks for offering! What type of questions are you comfortable with?

Offline copperhead

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2018, 02:39:17 AM »
I PM you. Are you still doing  this?

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2018, 04:45:54 AM »
Thanks for offering! What type of questions are you comfortable with?

All probably! Probably not as good about work.. but when it comes to feelings, definitely

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2018, 03:23:38 AM »
I PM you. Are you still doing  this?

hey! i just messaged you back. sorry for the delay, i got a ton of requests and its hard to keep up. i also have a tendency to write a novel so that hasn't helped either. let me know if you got my message!

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2018, 03:27:01 AM »
Sure, I'll bite. What do you need from us for a reading? And what kind of readings are you doing?

hey! just names of the individuals involved/asked about, and really whatever you're comfortable sharing. can be as much or as little detail as you want. I will say though sometimes i find it helpful to get the basics of a situation (if you're cousins vs a guy you want to date)- but i don't necessarily need anything. I've done good readings just based on two names, it just tends to make my predictions slightly more vague and give a lot of alternatives on the potential situations at hand.

as far as what i read about.. basically anything. i think I'm good at emotions and feelings in general, but I'm open to anything really.

appreciate the interest!

Offline scarlora

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2018, 06:46:29 PM »
I just gave Daughter of Cups my name and the name of another person and she gave me a detailed reading.  It definitely related to my situation.  I gave her some feedback and she was able to interpret the cards even more specifically to my situation.  I got similar reads from other tarot readers.  I'd recommend  :)

Offline nancy

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2018, 12:10:23 AM »
Like the poster above, I just gave her my question and the names of people involved but nothing else. I wasn't sure what to expect / had no expectations but just decided to ask her on a whim. I was pleasantly surprised - she gave me a very detailed reading and her interpretations of the cards are very thorough and NOT vague! I felt as though she connected to my situation bc what she told me is along the same lines as other readers that I trust have told me and what I know to be true. I felt like she really took her time with the reading and really helped me understand what she was picking up on so she doesn't just give vague generalizations. I feel like she is talented at picking up other people's feelings as well. I would highly recommend a read with her  :)

I highly recommended a read with her too. Thank you for the reading.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2018, 04:51:04 AM »
so am I going to get a reading from you for free as I made a request before the 11th? because I haven't hear from you, I am just curious. thanks

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2018, 01:05:44 PM »
so am I going to get a reading from you for free as I made a request before the 11th? because I haven't hear from you, I am just curious. thanks

I also made a request before the 11th and I wrote on here yesterday that I hadn't had a response. The polite thing to do was for her to at least reply and say to me she'll get back at a later date.

Yes. I have both of you written down and am getting to you. I have 4 pages of inbox requests. Sorry for the delay. It takes me more than a half hour per person.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2018, 07:17:51 PM »

I also made a request before the 11th and I wrote on here yesterday that I hadn't had a response. The polite thing to do was for her to at least reply and say to me she'll get back at a later date.

thank you for the response:)

Yes. I have both of you written down and am getting to you. I have 4 pages of inbox requests. Sorry for the delay. It takes me more than a half hour per person.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2018, 07:56:04 PM »
I had a reading with her last week and she was super on point!  Highly recommend.  very talented. 

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2018, 09:05:48 PM »
Shes really on point and VERY DETAILED. dont rush ya reading...she actually takes her time to really make sure u get a amazing read. I usually hate tarot and i was shocked by what she sent me

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2018, 10:30:34 PM »
I will say I was absolutely amazed at mine. Very good. She definitely has a gift.