Author Topic: In depth Tarot readings !!  (Read 27287 times)

Offline Deedee123

Re: In depth Tarot readings !!
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2018, 05:49:59 PM »
Those that have read with DOC - have your predictions come to pass?

Offline username1111

« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2018, 12:45:23 AM »
Waiting for my reading. Hoping to get it today - I will give my feedback when I get it.

Also want to add— i genuinely appreciate honest feedback and would love to hear from people ive read for and how things are going. Im a big girl i can take it!!! I dont really put much of my ego into this so i wont be personally offended if you tell me i suck and was off the mark. I was thinking i dont want anyone to be afraid of being honest on here because theyre afraid of hurting my feelings or something. Other helpful comments on How i format things, my style of explaining things.. etc. any feedback is nice to hear.
Thanks yall and happy tgives!

Offline username1111

« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2018, 12:16:43 AM »
Last message from @daughterofcups is from 2.5 days ago. She said I would get my reading today or tomorrow (so, yesterday or the day before yesterday).
Still waiting for it and no news from the reader.
I know it's a holiday weekend, but would appreciate a reliable communication nevertheless.

Waiting for my reading. Hoping to get it today - I will give my feedback when I get it.

Also want to add— i genuinely appreciate honest feedback and would love to hear from people ive read for and how things are going. Im a big girl i can take it!!! I dont really put much of my ego into this so i wont be personally offended if you tell me i suck and was off the mark. I was thinking i dont want anyone to be afraid of being honest on here because theyre afraid of hurting my feelings or something. Other helpful comments on How i format things, my style of explaining things.. etc. any feedback is nice to hear.

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #63 on: November 26, 2018, 04:08:58 PM »
Last message from @daughterofcups is from 2.5 days ago. She said I would get my reading today or tomorrow (so, yesterday or the day before yesterday).
I know it's a holiday weekend, but would appreciate a reliable communication nevertheless.

Hi ! I messaged you two days ago saying id have to wait until a weekday, incase you didnt see. Check your inbox. If not you’ll be recieving yours today.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #64 on: November 26, 2018, 04:10:18 PM »
to DOC: you were spot on with my situation and how it played out...just wanted to throw that out there..thank you again! 

« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2018, 04:12:01 PM »

DOC -- you know I love you girl...  you've been very helpful for me!  So some of my predictions should be coming up soon, so we'll see:)  I believe a lot of what you have said I can validate!  Happy T-day everyone!

Lol thankyou law1974 i love you too!!!  Sent you a message just now hoping people are getting those!

Re: Tarot readings for FREE
« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2018, 04:13:36 PM »
I have a total open book and have finished a long list of readings- just wanted to open it up if anyone else feels like they’d like a reading- im available.

Also wanted to thank everyone who put their trust in me and opened up to me, I know that isnt always easy- its been a great experience for me to understand my style and figure out what works ans what doesnt. I can only hope I was able to provide something positive for people. Wishing everyone well.

I was still among those you were giving a free reading, at some point you said I was #2 in the list. I had offered you readings in an exchange and did a mini-reading for you. But never received anything back from you. My question is probably outdated now.

Sorry to hear this! I had a lot of difficulty with my readings and the platform when i started on here this past summer. Message me! Id be happy to work something out with you :)

« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2018, 04:16:02 PM »
to DOC: you were spot on with my situation and how it played out...just wanted to throw that out there..thank you again!

Oooo good to hear! Thanks for the feedback. Hope youre doing well!!

Offline username1111

« Reply #68 on: November 26, 2018, 05:20:33 PM »
Nope. Last message I received from you is from November 21, 2018, 08:00:41. And you said then that my reading would be delivered today or tomorrow (so 21st or 22nd).
I have checked my mailbox every couple of hours since then. Never gotten a message from you.

Quote from: daughterofcups - P
link=topic=3042.msg65414#msg65414 date=1543248538

Hi ! I messaged you two days ago saying id have to wait until a weekday, incase you didnt see. Check your inbox. If not you’ll be recieving yours today.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #69 on: November 26, 2018, 06:22:11 PM »

DOC -- you know I love you girl...  you've been very helpful for me!  So some of my predictions should be coming up soon, so we'll see:)  I believe a lot of what you have said I can validate!  Happy T-day everyone!

Lol thankyou law1974 i love you too!!!  Sent you a message just now hoping people are getting those!

I did not get a message from you

Offline username1111

« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2018, 10:20:40 PM »
Still have not gotten the reading. it was booked/paid 8 days ago.
@daughterofcups said it would not take more than 2 or 3 days after payment to deliver. Last email received from the reader was on the 21st.
I am a bit puzzled and disappointed by the lack of communication - I wish the reader will stick to their words.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2018, 10:25:29 PM »
@daughterofcups said it would not take more than 2 or 3 days after payment to deliver. Last email received from the reader was on the 21st.
I am a bit puzzled and disappointed by the lack of communication - I wish the reader will stick to their words.

Wow thats terrible! On the other hand - I hope she is ok??

Offline star1

« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2018, 10:27:04 PM »

Keep trying to contact her via the board, if not - dispute with PayPal.

Offline moonstar

« Reply #73 on: November 28, 2018, 12:08:43 PM »

This happened to me, and I was unsure whether to dispute this to paypal... but the same thing happened to another member on here, and so I decided to wait it out and she eventually replied. I think she is just super busy.

I ordered/paid for my reading on 14th November, she told me I would receive it on the 15th or 16th... I didn´t get it until the 21st. Just so you have an idea more or less of how long to wait. IF you´ve waited a week already, I can imagine you should be receiving it any day now. I asked a few follow up questions and she told me she would get back to me this week. So she will probably send you your reading this week too. :) Its worth the wait, trust me.

Offline username1111

« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2018, 06:17:54 PM »
Finally received the reading from @daughterofcups yesterday evening.

The bad:
- As a first time customer, the delays and the lack of communication really made me wonder if i was just wasting my time and money with her.
(there is little to no feedback on her skills, so the confidence is pretty low to start with)

The good:
- The reading was covering the situation from 2 different perspectives and she drew 20+ cards - So definitely an in-depth reading.
- Her interpretation of the cards fits well the individuals and interactions involved. She is definitely intuitive/empath/psychic.
- Past / present / future / outcome are aligned with what I know of the situation and what was predicted by my trusted readers.

Overall, I am satisfied with the delivery. If there had been a better communication and less delays, I would have been very satisfied.

anything