Author Topic: In depth Tarot readings !!  (Read 26846 times)

Offline username1111

Re: In depth Tarot readings !!
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2018, 09:51:23 PM »
Anyone interested PM me please!

Sent :)

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2018, 09:54:15 PM »
I wrote you pm. No answer

Hey! I replied! Thought i did last week too. Let me know if youre recieiving my messages

Offline HornetKick

Re: Tarot readings for FREE
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2018, 04:45:05 PM »

I don't understand this thread. It states: Tarot readings for FREE, but you send a PM that explains that we should pay for the readings. I never mind paying for a good reading and if you wanted to give a sample to show your strengths first then charge for additional information later, that’s fine to, but to bait and switch like that was uncalled for.

You could have mentioned early on you were charging instead of ghosting all the people who replied about getting a FREE reading. You even followed up with saying that those who replied to you before a certain date would still get their reading, but that didn’t happen either.

Plus, you are mainly a tarot reader right, not psychic? Are you in training or what? I’m not getting this. I just don't understand your methods in how you acquire clients.

Offline moonstar

« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2018, 05:40:22 PM »
I requested a reading from daughterofcups via PM, she replied informing that I would have to pay, I thought I would give it a try as everyone has given positive feedback.. I made the payment and she said I would receive the reading on thursday, latest friday. It is now saturday and I am still waiting. I sent her a PM this morning and no reply. I paid 30$ upfront for this. Not pleased.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2018, 06:45:56 PM »
I had a reading with DOC as well. The reading was actually pretty good.

However, I too was caught off guard with making a payment - but I didn’t mind. I’d recommend renaming this thread or indicating the price somewhere - because at one point I believe she did give free readings. But now there is a “gotcha” that will need to be transparent here (e.g. the price).

I will say my recommendation DOC as new reader - please make sure to respond to customers in a timely fashion and give a proper estimate of when the reading can be done. I did have issues with communication as well and when I expected my reading - but this is just a little bit of feedback. I’m sure she will get it down pact.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2018, 01:36:52 PM »
I requested a reading from daughterofcups via PM, she replied informing that I would have to pay, I thought I would give it a try as everyone has given positive feedback.. I made the payment and she said I would receive the reading on thursday, latest friday. It is now saturday and I am still waiting. I sent her a PM this morning and no reply. I paid 30$ upfront for this. Not pleased.

Hey -- I have had a few readings from DOC.  I will tell you that she sometimes is delayed in her delivery and sometimes doesnt get back to you super quick with responses....  BUT she will and her readings are very detailed! 

Offline moonstar

« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2018, 03:34:32 PM »

Hey -- I have had a few readings from DOC.  I will tell you that she sometimes is delayed in her delivery and sometimes doesnt get back to you super quick with responses....  BUT she will and her readings are very detailed!

Ok, thanks for letting me know. I will wait and see :)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 03:40:24 PM by Ninaluna22 »

Offline moonstar

« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2018, 03:39:36 PM »

However, I too was caught off guard with making a payment - but I didn’t mind. I’d recommend renaming this thread or indicating the price somewhere - because at one point I believe she did give free readings. But now there is a “gotcha” that will need to be transparent here (e.g. the price).

I will say my recommendation DOC as new reader - please make sure to respond to customers in a timely fashion and give a proper estimate of when the reading can be done. I did have issues with communication as well and when I expected my reading - but this is just a little bit of feedback. I’m sure she will get it down pact.

How long did you have to wait?

« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2018, 07:10:35 PM »

Thank you for this,  i appreciate it! ! Definitely something i am working to improve... Not sure if PM on this board is the best method for communication (a lot gets lost in there easily)... still working out ideas. Anyone with any thoughts on how to improve this, do feel free to let me know!

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2018, 07:37:51 PM »

How long did you have to wait?

Just got mine last night - I assume you will get yours soon:)

« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2018, 02:04:09 AM »

I don't understand this thread. It states: Tarot readings for FREE, but you send a PM that explains that we should pay for the readings. I never mind paying for a good reading and if you wanted to give a sample to show your strengths first then charge for additional information later, that’s fine to, but to bait and switch like that was uncalled for.

You could have mentioned early on you were charging instead of ghosting all the people who replied about getting a FREE reading. You even followed up with saying that those who replied to you before a certain date would still get their reading, but that didn’t happen either.

Plus, you are mainly a tarot reader right, not psychic? Are you in training or what? I’m not getting this. I just don't understand your methods in how you acquire clients.

Hey!!, thanks for the honest feedback. Its good to hear.
I did state a while ago (this past summer) in an update on the first original post that i would need to charge from now on. It simply requires too much energy and time and i had quite a bit of encouragement to do so. I can completely understand the miscommunication though because of the title- if im being honest i literally just am not good at technology and didnt realize you could even edit the thread name until literally a week ago. Haha.. yikes im a bad millenial. Nothing intentional, but i definitely can see why that would be frustrating and i am very sorry.
 Honestly though i had a list of about 50 plus people when i first started, and it kept growing. Im lowkey super  inexperienced with business and organization in that way (more of an artsy piscean type)- so i am still learning and i am still working out the kinks with that regard!
It got to the point where each reading was taking like 2 hours or more and it got super exhausting, and to put in that much energy for free was beginning to be too much. i also stopped getting messages or being able to view them for a while- there seemed to be a malfunction with my PM .. i dont know if it was overloaded or what- so i sortof had to start fresh. I did try to reachout to all those i had forgotten, but my inbox has about 30 pages of messages right now so even then it can be challenging to keep track.

I am a tarot reader and i am also psychic- by the way these are not mututally exclusive, just some psychics have different abilities. I dont hear or see things- for example, i am not a remote viewer, and i cant tell you “im seeing a sunset with a man in a red shirt”... but i am very much an empath and feel/ know things with a pretty high degree of accuracy. I have these “feelings” and inclinations about how things will go...people, past events, etc regularly and i figured out a while ago it was actually super accurate and thats not necessarily normal and also im not crazy.
So i dont need the tarot cards by any means, but  the tarot cards do help me use that ability further to form predictions or offer clarity in some ways.  i understand people have varying preferences on this topic, and thats cool too. Ive been reading casually for about 5 years so I wouldnt necessarily say in “training”, i do this locally/ in person, but i dont think id ever join CP/keen/bitwine if thats what youre asking... just not really my style.. I actually started offering on here because like many of us on here i was super frustrated with the amount of fake/ fairy tale readers out there and the whole system seemed kindof corrupt, and honestly it just felt like the right thing to do. Also, its fun, and i like it lol. I try to be as honest as possible  in what i see or dont, and if i cant see something i say that, etc.

Hope this helps!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 02:06:28 AM by daughterofcups - P »

« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2018, 02:17:04 AM »
Also want to add— i genuinely appreciate honest feedback and would love to hear from people ive read for and how things are going. Im a big girl i can take it!!! I dont really put much of my ego into this so i wont be personally offended if you tell me i suck and was off the mark. I was thinking i dont want anyone to be afraid of being honest on here because theyre afraid of hurting my feelings or something. Other helpful comments on How i format things, my style of explaining things.. etc. any feedback is nice to hear.
Thanks yall and happy tgives!

Offline moonstar

« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2018, 12:18:39 PM »

Just got mine last night - I assume you will get yours soon:)

Thanks! I got mine last night and very pleased with the result :)

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2018, 02:28:33 PM »
DOC -- you know I love you girl...  you've been very helpful for me!  So some of my predictions should be coming up soon, so we'll see:)  I believe a lot of what you have said I can validate!  Happy T-day everyone!

Offline copperhead

« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2018, 05:10:51 PM »
I have a total open book and have finished a long list of readings- just wanted to open it up if anyone else feels like they’d like a reading- im available.

Also wanted to thank everyone who put their trust in me and opened up to me, I know that isnt always easy- its been a great experience for me to understand my style and figure out what works ans what doesnt. I can only hope I was able to provide something positive for people. Wishing everyone well.

I was still among those you were giving a free reading, at some point you said I was #2 in the list. I had offered you readings in an exchange and did a mini-reading for you. But never received anything back from you. My question is probably outdated now.

anything