Author Topic: In depth Tarot readings !!  (Read 26848 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Tarot readings for FREE
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2018, 03:55:54 PM »
1) I haven't had internet for nearly a month and a half (have been using my cell phone mostly for internet access) because i am in between moving apartments and long story short my internet has been cut off since june.. this means thats its extremely hard to do readings the way i do them (long and typed up on a word doc) and basically impossible to type everything out i want to say on my cellphone- it would take an eternity and would make no sense- however i move finally in a week so I will be back to readings at that time.
This...
I've been here and what a ginormous pain. I had to go to the library until it was up and running, because waiting longer than a month was pure hell!!

Offline copperhead

« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2018, 09:39:35 PM »
HELLO EVERYONE! i've been gone for awhile and i understand theres some frustration, so two things i want to make everyone aware of

1) I haven't had internet for nearly a month and a half (have been using my cell phone mostly for internet access) because i am in between moving apartments and long story short my internet has been cut off since june.. this means thats its extremely hard to do readings the way i do them (long and typed up on a word doc) and basically impossible to type everything out i want to say on my cellphone- it would take an eternity and would make no sense- however i move finally in a week so I will be back to readings at that time.

2) also, something is wrong with my messaging and inboxes.. i will get a notification saying i've received a message but they disappear immediately or are deleted by the time i get to them ( i actually posted about this on another thread on here).-- actually if anyone has experienced this or knows a way to fix it that would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome back and thanks for letting us know. :) - I actually messaged you a week or two ago updating my question. Looking forward to your reading!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2018, 04:42:51 AM »
what a pain:( glad you're back, can't wait to get my reading:)

HELLO EVERYONE! i've been gone for awhile and i understand theres some frustration, so two things i want to make everyone aware of

2) also, something is wrong with my messaging and inboxes.. i will get a notification saying i've received a message but they disappear immediately or are deleted by the time i get to them ( i actually posted about this on another thread on here).-- actually if anyone has experienced this or knows a way to fix it that would be greatly appreciated!

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2018, 06:18:44 PM »

i P/M'ed you for a reading if you are still doing them

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2018, 01:01:48 PM »
DOC was spot on... Super detailed...  Now to see if her predictions come to pass.... Ill update!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2018, 06:34:33 PM »
DOC was spot on... Super detailed...  Now to see if her predictions come to pass.... Ill update!

sad that she couldn't get to my reading:( Im glad she worked for you:)

Offline user5942

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2018, 12:35:21 AM »
I'm still pretty new at it, but I have been trying to read whenever I have the chance.

This would be the first time I'm offering online, but if anyone would be interested I'd love to give you the best guidance I could (:

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2018, 12:38:12 AM »
I'm still pretty new at it, but I have been trying to read whenever I have the chance.

This would be the first time I'm offering online, but if anyone would be interested I'd love to give you the best guidance I could (:

Are you giving free readings? I'd love one!

Offline user5942

« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2018, 12:39:59 AM »
Yes! Message me and I will be sure to provide you with a spread (:

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2018, 02:00:15 AM »
Ooh can I have one :)

Offline user5942

« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2018, 02:02:43 AM »
Of course! Please message me with your question (or area of concern) and your name (:

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2018, 04:54:23 PM »
I have a total open book and have finished a long list of readings- just wanted to open it up if anyone else feels like they’d like a reading- im available.

Also wanted to thank everyone who put their trust in me and opened up to me, I know that isnt always easy- its been a great experience for me to understand my style and figure out what works ans what doesnt. I can only hope I was able to provide something positive for people. Wishing everyone well.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2018, 05:02:46 PM »
Hi @daughter.

I'd love one!

Offline username1111

« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2018, 06:08:30 PM »
me too :)

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2018, 09:06:49 PM »