Author Topic: In depth Tarot readings !!  (Read 26838 times)

Offline mignnone

Re: Tarot readings for FREE
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2018, 01:14:40 PM »
She read for me as well and she is definitely gifted. She got so much info with only first names. Absolutely amazing! I definitely recommend her!

I will say I was absolutely amazed at mine. Very good. She definitely has a gift.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2018, 04:26:40 AM »
I am still waiting on mine:( has everyone got their reading back?

Offline copperhead

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2018, 05:14:05 AM »
I am still waiting on mine:( has everyone got their reading back?

Nope. I had offered her to exchange her reading for a reading too. At some point she messaged me I was second in line. So, I did her mini-reading, just three cards answering briefly what she asked me, telling her that I would have done a more in-depth reading once I received the free reading she offered. She responded I nailed it, I replied back clarifying a couple of things. Then, silence. I PM her again. Silence.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2018, 02:30:43 PM »
I’m sure she got requests for 100’s . The reading was really good. Well worth the wait. As you didn’t pay you’ll just have to wait. She did this as favour. An act of kindness.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2018, 03:00:40 PM »
I just think she got overwhelmed with requests, she was very sweet and nice but I might have been one of the first to reply to her.

No good deed goes unpunished, she's probably regretting offering this now lol.

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2018, 04:13:54 PM »
I just think she got overwhelmed with requests, she was very sweet and nice but I might have been one of the first to reply to her.

She now charges $15 (add $5 for each extra question) if you emailed her after June 11. Everyone prior to June 11th is free.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2018, 05:09:33 PM »
Not so Spiritual Rose... I was not attacking you just stating facts. If you don't like people responding to your post. Then I suggest stop posting stupid posts.

Message received from Not so Spiritual Rose.
Seriously drop starting arguing with me every time I say something negative about a reader.
I won't be stopped from saying things good or bad on here about readers.
So drop trying to cause trouble.
You don't won the forum girl

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2018, 06:12:10 PM »
DOC is extremely professional, she responded back to me very quickly.
Yes she does offer free readings, but it was before 11 June. She accepted to provide me a free reading even when i contacted her after the said date but will be keep me in queue, but she will be puting you the first or second in queue if paid.

so i decided to pay as i wanted the reading really quick, and she responded within 24 hours.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2018, 06:47:45 PM »
I was luckily enough to jump on immediately and mine was free.  I will say my reading was very good. I certainly would have paid for it.  Highly recommend.

Offline SweetieShy

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2018, 11:58:58 PM »
I got a message on the 12th that I was 5th in line. I asked for an update last week I believe (not sure if there's a way to check our sent messages on here) and I never heard anything back.  :(

Offline wishes215

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2018, 03:46:26 AM »
I’m sure she will eventually get to us:) with the raving reviews she has gotten, I can’t wait to get mine back:)

Offline njlady

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2018, 04:34:55 PM »

Seriously, yes.

Free readings, got slammed with requests,  has a life/job/school/whatever in addition to giving readings.  She probably needed a break.

If I were her, I would have offered 3 total in exchange for an honest review and that was it.  Everyone else can pony up the cash.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2018, 05:17:20 PM »
People just need to be patient. Its free. If you pay for a service then you have every right to be upset id delayed. I remember Tarot by Penelope been good at taking orders and money and disappearing. 

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2018, 06:09:12 PM »
HELLO EVERYONE! i've been gone for awhile and i understand theres some frustration, so two things i want to make everyone aware of

1) I haven't had internet for nearly a month and a half (have been using my cell phone mostly for internet access) because i am in between moving apartments and long story short my internet has been cut off since june.. this means thats its extremely hard to do readings the way i do them (long and typed up on a word doc) and basically impossible to type everything out i want to say on my cellphone- it would take an eternity and would make no sense- however i move finally in a week so I will be back to readings at that time.

2) also, something is wrong with my messaging and inboxes.. i will get a notification saying i've received a message but they disappear immediately or are deleted by the time i get to them ( i actually posted about this on another thread on here).-- actually if anyone has experienced this or knows a way to fix it that would be greatly appreciated!

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2018, 07:48:44 AM »
Hey!!! Welcome back!  😊 You know what’s funny is that I was just thinking of you the other day and wondering what happened to you.  I’m glad you’re doing good.