Author Topic: Rex Frederick  (Read 8280 times)

Offline Rubyxxl

Rex Frederick
« on: June 03, 2018, 01:54:23 AM »
Anyone used him?

It's been a lonely night and my financial troubles just got a whole lot worse, so I called keen again. Talked to Rex Frederick and he gave me some good timelines.

I forgot to write it down but I think he said I'm in the period of darkness? He was speaking like I'm unemployed and I'm not, it's just my job has been unable to pay me. I'm still showing up until I get a new job. He said June 13 is when my job will turn around, July 12 is when my finances will be resolved. My birthday (next month) will be when my life messes are cleaned up, I'll make new friends and I need to play hard to get for a spouse? All life problems will slow and in 2 years everything will be good.  My move will be good.

I hope he got it right, but I'm really not feeling him.

Offline jas

Re: Rex Frederick
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2018, 12:35:52 PM »
I have been calling Rex for over ten years.  When he gives you the big picture (12 month over-view) it has always played out accurately for me.  I really like him.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2018, 03:05:59 PM »
Do things play out the way he says in all aspects of your life or is it just career or relationship?

I have been calling Rex for over ten years.  When he gives you the big picture (12 month over-view) it has always played out accurately for me.  I really like him.

Offline jas

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2018, 05:16:18 PM »
Not sure I can answer that question - those are the two areas I typically focus on.  I simply ask him what might be coming up and wait for what he gives me.  I am not one that calls an astrologer or a psychic and asks questions like "when will he call me again or will he ever call me again". 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2018, 05:32:39 PM »
He was awful for me a few years ago.

Offline jas

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2018, 06:29:18 PM »
He is an astrologer and not a psychic, therefore his reading is not for everyone.  Big difference between astrology reading and astrology reading.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2018, 07:44:14 PM »
Do you remember if anything he said came to pass?

He was awful for me a few years ago.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2018, 10:09:53 PM »
I read with him once and didn’t think much of it.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2018, 01:20:24 AM »
I read with him around the first of the year.  I asked him about a POI and he replied that he sees I'm not really that interested in this person.  He was so off, I hung up right away.  Why would I be calling if I wasn't that interested? He was just wrong.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2018, 04:09:00 PM »
He is awful. I read with him a few years ago and he led me on big time and nothing he said panned out

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2018, 05:02:56 PM »
Astrologers can be very accurate, he just didn't work for me.

I really liked one I tried on bitwine, she is also on purple ocean.

Offline Rubyxxl

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2018, 11:53:26 PM »
UPDATE: he was wrong. Dead wrong.

Offline jas

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2018, 12:58:39 AM »
.Sorry to hear that - I really like Rex.  He best with telling you the general theme of how things will go over the upcoming months.  Predictions wouldn't be his forte.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2018, 08:29:14 PM »
He is a fake. After not buying what he was telling me about my poi which he said was with another person, I just made up a name and asked if that was the person and he said he 'suspects so'. Don't waste money on him
LOL you can't test them you'll mess them up. Tell them the truth and you'll get a real answer, tell them lied and you get a false answer that what psychics will said to you.

Offline jas

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2018, 02:20:25 AM »
I will say it again.......Rex is an astrologer NOT a psychic.