Author Topic: A wrong predicition that won't stop  (Read 1683 times)

Offline alphabetsoup

A wrong predicition that won't stop
« on: June 02, 2018, 12:05:42 PM »
One funny thing keeps happening with most every psychic I speak to.  When I ask about my POI they always say "he's divorced".  Or ask me if he's divorced. He's not, he told me he plans on staying with his wife no matter what happens between them, and he's only been married 2 years.

I wonder has anyone ever gotten the same prediction from most every psychic and it hasn't happened yet? Or did it happen and you discovered you were the last to know?

Offline aquagirl

Re: A wrong predicition that won't stop
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 12:46:16 AM »
so here is my thought, it is possible that they are seeing events as current instead of future, it can also be because he feels so disconnected to her that it feels like divorce.  Just because those are  "his" plans, doesn't mean that she won't be the one divorcing him.  Sometimes even though two people are in a relationship, they can feel as not because they are there out of feelings of obligation and not love and if they don't have that feeling of togetherness it can be read as separation or the psychic may perceive it as divorce.

Offline sawthelight

Re: A wrong predicition that won't stop
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 12:54:24 AM »
so here is my thought, it is possible that they are seeing events as current instead of future, it can also be because he feels so disconnected to her that it feels like divorce.  Just because those are  "his" plans, doesn't mean that she won't be the one divorcing him.  Sometimes even though two people are in a relationship, they can feel as not because they are there out of feelings of obligation and not love and if they don't have that feeling of togetherness it can be read as separation or the psychic may perceive it as divorce.

I agree

anything