Author Topic: Empathic predictions are MY feelings not his  (Read 2100 times)

Offline alphabetsoup

Empathic predictions are MY feelings not his
« on: June 21, 2018, 01:03:58 PM »
I just went through my notes from readings at the beginning of this year. I had ZERO correct predictions. They were all wrong.  Even Tara seems to be not working for me, and everyone seems to love her. 

I noticed that a few psychics described my POI as feeling the exact same way I feel, in the situation.  One of them even said "He was irritated by something you did, but he felt he didn't have a right to discuss it with you, so he pulled away", I was wondering what it was I did, until I realized that it was me who was irritated with him, and felt I couldn't discuss it with him, so I broke off contact.

Most all of my readings, when they describe the way HE feels it sounds like they could be talking about me. 
Has this happened to anyone else?  Maybe I'm very hard to read.

candiednut

Re: Empathic predictions are MY feelings not his
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2018, 02:30:08 PM »
I just went through my notes from readings at the beginning of this year. I had ZERO correct predictions. They were all wrong.  Even Tara seems to be not working for me, and everyone seems to love her. 

I noticed that a few psychics described my POI as feeling the exact same way I feel, in the situation.  One of them even said "He was irritated by something you did, but he felt he didn't have a right to discuss it with you, so he pulled away", I was wondering what it was I did, until I realized that it was me who was irritated with him, and felt I couldn't discuss it with him, so I broke off contact.

Most all of my readings, when they describe the way HE feels it sounds like they could be talking about me. 

Alphabet soup I thought Mattie worked for you?

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2018, 03:51:05 PM »
I read with Mattie a long time and the only thing she said that rang true was that I'd be on an international trip next September, I was half thinking of booking it at the time I called her.  Nothing else she said has happened yet.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2018, 07:49:52 PM »

Yes I was thinking the same...because when I read with someone it's like they are picking up my thoughts and feelings but saying that it is him, because it is so so similar...so I wonder also if they are only picking up what I am feeling and thinking.
I am always skeptical how can they pick up what someone else is feeling when they are only given a name?

But sometimes...they say something that I feel is spot on about his energy, and not mine...could it be coincidence, guessing? I don't know...

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2018, 02:42:56 AM »
Yes... it’s the nature of the beast with psychic addiction.

Where to begin ...

You realize that maybe it’s more your feelings and impressions and not theirs. Or worse... maybe thru meditation you realize it’s their un-dealt anxiety and stress and psychics are picking up residue static of an  unresolved ghost story. Make firm statement through meditation and prayer what’s your energy is yours and already too much and plenty; what theirs is for them to deal with, enough. I’m not into cutting chords, but this one way to look at it.

If psychics got things right before why not now...

So many reasons...

But I recommend grounding and clearing your aura...

Do ground work and do things that clear your energy. It can be anything that builds you up, for me: it’s learning the guitar, yoga, meditation, Epsom salts baths.

Avoid getting readings (duh that’s obvious but if we could stop we would right?)

The whole psychic thing is nothing more than a lost cause in my opinion. Sadly it's extremely addictive, but I truly believe that if someone is truly psychic then the messages they give you should be clear and not something you have to do critical thinking to find a way to make sense or interpret. In another words, looking for ways what they are saying is accurate even though it's not.

They get a couple things right, you go back, they get several predictions wrong, you keep going back because they were right once.

Also if you're truly happy and content with your life and the way things are going, you don't have the desire for readings. At least I don't.

I hope we can all one day get to a state where we simply live our lives and not get readings at all.

anything