Author Topic: MAGICALPSYCHICS.COM  (Read 2260 times)

Offline Loislane222

MAGICALPSYCHICS.COM
« on: June 01, 2018, 03:53:07 AM »
I have been calling the ladies on Magicalpsychics.com for almost a year now. Layla is really good. She helped me get through a very messy break up last year. Her and Violet both told me that the cops would be called in regards to my ex. I never expected things to play out like they did and they were right. Hayley was able to tell me where and when my ex was with with the girl he was cheating on me with and I was able to see it with my own eyes/catch him because of her telling specific details as to where he was and when he would be there. Violet also told me that my ex would continue to see the girl for a long time and Layla too gave me correct time lines on them moving in together. These have been my go to psychics since last summer. I had a few other sites I used but ended up feeling a little duped and don't really call my old go to psychics anymore and mainly call the MAGICALPSYCHICS.COM psychics because they are very helpful and do counsel me/ give me advice and it's pretty affordable to talk to them for prolonged periods of time when I am having a melt down. It is $1.99 a minute and the psychics send me free minutes after every call and have sent me larger amounts of minutes when I was going through something particularly trying. Their accuracy has been unparalleled thus far. I LOVE Layla, and Violet and Hayley and Shannon as well. I highly recommend Layla, Violet, Hayley and Shannon. They will tell you the honest truth- no sugar coating (which is the style I prefer. I do not want to be told fairy tales where no fairy tale exist. I look for accuracy in a psychic and honesty which is what I have found with these ladies) and they are very nice too

Offline Kate

Re: MAGICALPSYCHICS.COM
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 08:40:34 AM »
I have been calling the ladies on Magicalpsychics.com for almost a year now. Layla is really good. She helped me get through a very messy break up last year. Her and Violet both told me that the cops would be called in regards to my ex. I never expected things to play out like they did and they were right. Hayley was able to tell me where and when my ex was with with the girl he was cheating on me with and I was able to see it with my own eyes/catch him because of her telling specific details as to where he was and when he would be there. Violet also told me that my ex would continue to see the girl for a long time and Layla too gave me correct time lines on them moving in together. These have been my go to psychics since last summer. I had a few other sites I used but ended up feeling a little duped and don't really call my old go to psychics anymore and mainly call the MAGICALPSYCHICS.COM psychics because they are very helpful and do counsel me/ give me advice and it's pretty affordable to talk to them for prolonged periods of time when I am having a melt down. It is $1.99 a minute and the psychics send me free minutes after every call and have sent me larger amounts of minutes when I was going through something particularly trying. Their accuracy has been unparalleled thus far. I LOVE Layla, and Violet and Hayley and Shannon as well. I highly recommend Layla, Violet, Hayley and Shannon. They will tell you the honest truth- no sugar coating (which is the style I prefer. I do not want to be told fairy tales where no fairy tale exist. I look for accuracy in a psychic and honesty which is what I have found with these ladies) and they are very nice too

I think you will find people on this forum very suspicious of a new poster, who makes their first two posts etc a promotion of a new psychic site.. sorry.  (Apologies if I am incorrect ..) 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 01:32:42 PM »
Yeah, considering the same exact poster opened up two separate threads about the same platform..say it isn't so....

candiednut

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2018, 02:43:10 PM »
"Hayley was able to tell me where and when my ex was with with the girl he was cheating on me with and I was able to see it with my own eyes/catch him because of her telling specific details as to where he was and when he would be there."

Wow. She sounds like the dream psychic. Wonder why her reading with me was so generic that I had to ask like 3 questions to get a one liner lol

Offline Loislane222

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2018, 08:37:50 PM »
I joined this forum over a month ago to see what others were saying about my go-tos on other sites (and to see if they had the same experience - which for me turned out to be negative). I posted the reviews of the psychics I'm currently talking to because I thought they were good. Pretty not warm welcome- if there's  some protocol I'm not following I apologize- def won't be sharing anymore recommendations. I could list all my old go to people from different sites that I called for years, but I prefer not to write anything because I don't have anything positive to say about them and they ended up missing some big marks

Offline Loislane222

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2018, 02:50:08 PM »
I've been calling for a while Magicalpsychics.com Krystal was super accurate too! Just saying!! I really like this forum and have started to meet some new people and get some good reader suggestions since I have joined! Been here for a month now or more now- have a nice weekend every body! Happy Father's Day

Offline Loislane222

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2018, 11:29:47 PM »
Krytsal predicted and perfectly described the girl my ex was cheating on me with and I didn't even know he was cheating on me or believe her when she first told me. Has anyone else read with Krystal? Her accuracy is very good but the things she says did upset me at the time